Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia Today UK bank accounts shut down by Jewish bankers  (Read 840 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:55:44 PM

The National Westminster Bank has informed RT UK that it will no longer have the broadcaster among its clients. The bank provided no explanation for the decision.

“We have recently undertaken a review of your banking arrangements with us and reached the conclusion that we will no longer provide these facilities,” NatWest said in a letter to RT’s London office.

The bank said that the entire Royal Bank of Scotland Group, of which NatWest is part, would refuse to service RT.

The letter said the decision was final and that it is “not prepared to enter into any discussion in relation to it.”
https://www.rt.com/news/363013-rt-uk-accounts-blocked/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:43:25 PM

Now they know why my money is in Bitcoin and ethereum. The moral of the story is, don’t give shitheads power over your money.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:36:55 PM

RT is russian propaganda machine and their mission is only talk about "evil west". So, why they are keeping money in british bank instead of using Russian banks? Offcourse, NatWest desicion is bad because RT works legally in UK (their content is another question, but it's not related to bank).

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:40:15 PM

Americans are saying Russians are talking about them being evil, and Russians say that Americans are. In reality, none of them are angels. They're both lying, they're both saying stuff to just try to be superior to their enemy. What we never notice is that a war is close to us, closer than we may expect it to be.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:27:40 PM

Putin as robbed money off his people like all politicians 100% he as..
But he loves his people well more than america love their people by a million fold..

CHN   CHINA   107   81   51   
 GBR   GREAT BRITAIN   64   39   44   
 UKR   UKRAINE   41   37   39   
 USA   UNITED STATES   40   44   31   
 AUS   AUSTRALIA   22   30   29   

America come 4th.. Ukraine look after their sick better than America and i do believe it..

For 120 years America as been getting robbed by your politicians oh it's been going on all over the world BUT America is the worst for the amount of money it once had..
BUT all been stolen that much your future children are in debt..

I am glad we have PUTIN or this planet would end up as slaves to the super rich few ..

But then again Putin probably is in with them all to make us sheep believe in BULLSHIT..
No proof but be no surprise if he was..HUMANS love money the most..

I say i never believe in THREATS till it happens..
So bring it..
I don't own no mansions to get blew to bits do you?..

Must of been hard to get to the top then only to have it all blew up and your children DEAD
This WAR will be the last one because the whole world will be dead every country on this planet will be gone NUKED to bits..
And to the jews I got my eyes on you don't think i am stupid..
I watched tom and jerry Wink..Tom would always get the blame when it was Jerry..
CLEVER jerry was Cheesy..

BLOW UP THE WORLD..It's you leaders that will loose all your moneys i think you will feel the pinch more than us mere mortals  Wink..

At the moment i don't like many politicians because you are all money grabbing RAT BAGS..
You don't care for your people only for your own POCKETS..

TREY GOWDY..You are a man i respect 100%..
The world need this guy in power..Hope he is next in line for president..
He will be happy with his 250k job more than happy Wink..

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:34:23 PM

Man, those pesky Jews strike again. I never realised what a problem they were until this forum opened my eyes. I just thought they were another bunch of people but now I know who to blame when I stub my toe or when my cyst bursts in a hot date's face.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:18:04 PM

Man, those pesky Jews strike again. I never realised what a problem they were until this forum opened my eyes. I just thought they were another bunch of people but now I know who to blame when I stub my toe or when my cyst bursts in a hot date's face.
I just report what's been said..

So does she hate JEWS?..You must watch and learn..

Jewish Grandmother Says: "Jews Are Crooks" - YouTube
Video for jews say the rest should work for them▶ 6:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqN4dtbSOA
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:13:26 AM

This is a perfect example of what could happen to you in a cashless society.

If you dont play ball and conform then they will just blacklist you from the banking system, when you have no where for your wages to be paid in and no cash in hand your screwed.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:39:52 PM

This is a perfect example of what could happen to you in a cashless society.

If you dont play ball and conform then they will just blacklist you from the banking system, when you have no where for your wages to be paid in and no cash in hand your screwed.

Because they have too much influence. they control the financial systems and we are only on the lower level of pyramid. But more people are aware now and awaken. Hope they will not control bitcoin or the cryptocurrency.

Open for Campaigns
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:12:47 PM

now RT so anybody with half a brain cell will know the slant being put on it's news and will view it accordingly.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:01:27 PM

I read news about it and don't think that answer is so simple.
Russia used RT to spread negative propaganda about the West politics and to glorify Russian policy around the world.
Bank is independent institution and such thing can ruin their reputation.
It's normal that bank had to protect their reputation and get rid from RT.
They are free to open bank account in Russia, so I don't see problem here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:47:47 PM

Bank is independent institution and such thing can ruin their reputation.
rbs is is 73% owned by the british government. does that sound independent to you?

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:02:05 PM

RT is russian propaganda machine and their mission is only talk about "evil west".

RT airs some Russian propaganda, and no one will disagree. But what about the pro-western propaganda channels such as BBC and CNN? I watch all these channels regularly, and I would rate RT as less biased when compared to CNN or BBC. Channels such as BBC has changed a lot in the past few years. The level of propaganda infusion is unbelievable.
bitdrafter

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:03:54 PM

Mass media is very biased and FIAT is the biggest con for humankind ever.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:26:54 PM

I heard on the news that UK bank will reconsider this decision.
It seems that Russia pushed strongly UK authorities and that they will change their decision.
It's true that RT spread Russian propaganda in the UK but they still have right to open and have bank account in UK.
If they didn't break UK law or if they are not criminals, obviously bank and UK government doesn't have foundation to close account with them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:32:43 PM

Correctly did. Steal money in Russia and hide in the UK. Let the Russian people see who and how many stole. In addition to work in the West and to sling mud at him is not good.
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:58:45 PM

This is what started the persecution of the Jews? So I always said that Putin copies Hitler. Probably forgot how he ended his life.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:35:37 AM

Now they know why my money is in Bitcoin and ethereum. The moral of the story is, don’t give shitheads power over your money.

This is why we need decentralization and we need to go away from banks because of too much control and too much abuse of power from banking central authority. Banking system is okay but if people behind it are greedy and will placed us in financial slavery then it is too much therefore we must empower cryptocurrencies so we can be free from this corrupted banking systems.
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:56:33 AM

Money have value only if they are recognized around the world. A lot of countries whose money is not recognized. Why do you think that cryptocurrencies recognize?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: