Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A cryptocoin created by NGO's and supported by the NGO's  (Read 549 times)
CreeptoCurrency (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:03:58 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 05:08:52 PM by CreeptoCurrency

Greetings everyone. I am posting this to gauge the interest of the community in a coin that would be supported by the UN and backed up by NGO's with a consultative status at the UN.

Nothing is in place so far so if you hop in you'll be at the heart of it. The UN has lately been highly interested in getting a cryptocurrency out but several things have impeded the progress. Namely a lack of ideas and knowledge about bitcoins. Us at the http://www.ip-un.org/ wish to be at the forefront of this project and I was tasked with gauging interest and hopefully build a cryptcoin for NGO's and everyone else to use. We've already built up some ideas(that I cannot mention in detail at the moment) and have highly interested parties wanting to back the project. Several names are considered such as PeaceCoin and UCoin. It's in a very early stage of development and we need thinkers who would like to help direct and build it. We want to create something unique and innovative. Not just another ALT coin with the UN logo stamped on it.

I gotta advise you right off the bat, there will be no cash payment for working on that project but the connections and portfolio you'll build up by working on that will be invaluable. The payments will be in the form of the ALT coin we're building.

PM me if interested on a personal level or ask questions of a general nature in the thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 03:35:49 PM

Can't currently visit the website (until somebody confirms its not some virus), but I can tell you this won't happen since majority of the users here are expecting to be paid in BTC (or some major altcoin).

If you are serious about this, then we can probably discuss it further, because I think I can help.

CreeptoCurrency (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:42:00 PM

Can't currently visit the website (until somebody confirms its not some virus), but I can tell you this won't happen since majority of the users here are expecting to be paid in BTC (or some major altcoin).

If you are serious about this, then we can probably discuss it further, because I think I can help.
Oh they will be compensated with coins for sure but our own coin. Also if we can demonstrate something that works different parties will be willing to fund the project which will allow us to compensate those who help us accordingly.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:43:51 PM

Oh they will be compensated with coins for sure but our own coin. Also if we can demonstrate something that works different parties will be willing to fund the project which will allow us to compensate those who help us accordingly.

This is exactly how our team is working and that's why I thought we have something in common. And that's why I've said your idea may not "see light" since majority of the people are working for BTC. Maybe we can talk more on IRC, but this can be done tomorrow after 1 PM my time (it is currently 7:45 PM here). I must leave in 10 mins so feel free to PM me once you are online (tomorrow or in Sunday).

Cheers,
Spartak

CreeptoCurrency (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:00:29 AM

What is the irc channel?
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:46:47 AM

The UN?  Please sire, where can I sign up for your Jewish, debt based, fractional reserve, enslavement coin with negative interest rates?  Hopefully this enterprise will be managed by a trusty Zionist Sith lord located in Tel Aviv?  Maybe Soros himself?  Will the coin have a picture of Karl Marx on it?  Do the coin users get awarded bonus airline miles for practicing cultural marxism, male feminism, or beta male cuckoldry?

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
legdunes

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:41:26 AM

Not sure I follow, we only need Bitcoin and possibly one alt, Litecoin. Nothing gimmicky please.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:55:43 AM

First off to those that do not know..
NGO = non-governmental organizations
I Google'd it Wink
Sounded familiar to me but could not remember.

I also am highly skeptical any authorities of the United Nations have expressed any solid interest in backing a crypto-currency.
Can anyone provide a shred of proof to this claim ?
If not ? The whole plans unravels.

Personally i see another ICO being cooked up and i refuse to support them.
The OP has said twice he would pay dev's for his project in "His own coins"
So you would have to premine them to get them.. ICO = 100% premine.

Can the OP guarantee official approval of using the United Nations logo on a crypto currency ?
Why do i get the feeling they will publicly want nothing to do with it all ?

@OP
I highly doubt you are new here or this is your first dance.
I think you created a new account here to float this idea and distance yourself from past activity here.
Not a good sign !

If you are sincere then good luck but i will not support another ICO coin.
By "The Jews" or anyone else LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
CreeptoCurrency (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:01:38 PM

The UN?  Please sire, where can I sign up for your Jewish, debt based, fractional reserve, enslavement coin with negative interest rates?  Hopefully this enterprise will be managed by a trusty Zionist Sith lord located in Tel Aviv?  Maybe Soros himself?  Will the coin have a picture of Karl Marx on it?  Do the coin users get awarded bonus airline miles for practicing cultural marxism, male feminism, or beta male cuckoldry?
Why the hostility?

First off to those that do not know..
NGO = non-governmental organizations
I Google'd it Wink
Sounded familiar to me but could not remember.

I also am highly skeptical any authorities of the United Nations have expressed any solid interest in backing a crypto-currency.
Can anyone provide a shred of proof to this claim ?
If not ? The whole plans unravels.

Personally i see another ICO being cooked up and i refuse to support them.
The OP has said twice he would pay dev's for his project in "His own coins"
So you would have to premine them to get them.. ICO = 100% premine.

Can the OP guarantee official approval of using the United Nations logo on a crypto currency ?
Why do i get the feeling they will publicly want nothing to do with it all ?

@OP
I highly doubt you are new here or this is your first dance.
I think you created a new account here to float this idea and distance yourself from past activity here.
Not a good sign !

If you are sincere then good luck but i will not support another ICO coin.
By "The Jews" or anyone else LOL
What kind of proof would you need?
The reason we are saying we'd pay in our own coins is because we wouldn't feel comfortable promising any kind of reward in monetary compensation. We only wanna promise things we are 100% sure we'll be able to deliver.

No I am new here. Been here for a couple of months. I posted in the Earth Dollar thread. The guy who posted about the Earth Dollar illegally linked his project to the IP-UN which is owned and managed by my group and wants nothing to do with the Earth Dollar.

The website IP-UN.org is part of the United Nations and we are on the verge of getting what we call a consultative status. You can look us up online.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: