Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an High Paying Signature Campaign? Join CEAL Campaign  (Read 933 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 03:14:16 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 04:10:51 PM by jamalaezaz

Hello Guys..
If anyone of you looking for an high paying and legit signature campaign to join then feel free to join CEAL ICO signature campaign:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1654979.0

we are paying in CEAL tokens.  Full member will receive (333CEAL) a week for 15 posts.
and Sr and above will receive (666 CEAL) a week for writing 15 quality posts..

members and Junior members can also join and earn good rates (133 CEAL)

CEAL ICO is Currently UP Look here for details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644145.0

SebastianJu will be Our ICO escrow. so invest in ICO and join signature campaign with no concern, Your funds will be saved with guarantee. 10% bonus for early investors.. (last date of bonus is 24 OCT)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:19:42 PM

How you can say that it is "High Paying Signature Campaign" if you don't know price? Is it possible to calculate somehow price of your coin?

Edit: Actually what is 1 CEAL?   Roll Eyes Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:25:23 PM

I'm also not familiar with CEAL and how much is it worth. Maybe that you explain some more details and promote it. Can it and where be traded, exchanged and other informations. But to my opinion there is not enough signature campaigns here on forum regarding to demand, so I think you will find interested members.

malaj
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:42:15 PM

Main question will be how much satoshi 1 CEAL will be i mean atleast what is the price to buy 1 CEAL in ICO so that we can get average amount in bitcoin we can get weekly.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:48:04 PM

I see you are the manager of their campaign, I think the participants will come when they watch how much money invested in CEAl ICO, if this new ICO managed to attract investments, there will be new applicants, many members prefer to join after they watch how the ICO will go.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 08:31:12 PM

This signature campaign for altcoin will done on oct. 24. before it release?
Or how long this signature campaign will run?

Make crypto as your bank.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:45:53 AM

This signature campaign for altcoin will done on oct. 24. before it release?
Or how long this signature campaign will run?
this will run till the ICO Open.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:05:24 AM

Just want to  ask  if its already ICO period now?  And also  on  what would be the possible  price of  it  when it launch? So that we would have the idea  on investing  on this  project if  it has  a good  potential. How can we  know  if  its  the most  high paying  signature campaign if we dont  know  whats its value regarding  on  payrates. thanks
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 03:39:51 AM

Just want to  ask  if its already ICO period now?  And also  on  what would be the possible  price of  it  when it launch? So that we would have the idea  on investing  on this  project if  it has  a good  potential. How can we  know  if  its  the most  high paying  signature campaign if we dont  know  whats its value regarding  on  payrates. thanks

Yes. ICO is already Open and it is currently in 10% bonus for early investors:
check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644145.0
we have sebastianJu as our escrow so ICO investors will be totally secured..

and yes it is a good project. our total target of ICO is 1333BTC. for 133Million Ceal tokens.

szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:12:26 AM

I dont know any high but maybe incent .President campagin in high paymemt.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:20:30 AM

The highest paying signature campaign is not about the nominal value of the Alt whether 500 or 700 ceals but should be the real value that is its relationship with Bitcoin then we know the real value and that should be the major determinant. Another, is the issue of conversion what if I earn 5000 of this coin, how do i exchange it for another currency?
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:35:25 AM

The highest paying signature campaign is not about the nominal value of the Alt whether 500 or 700 ceals but should be the real value that is its relationship with Bitcoin then we know the real value and that should be the major determinant. Another, is the issue of conversion what if I earn 5000 of this coin, how do i exchange it for another currency?

Ceal is currently in the ICO. this is time of Investment and collecting as much as you can. when the ICO get finished . then distribution will start and after few days the coin will be available in exchanges to buy sell and trade with ceal.

don't worry about your coins and about their converting.. this project is fully escrowed by trusted Escrow provider. Developers will get nothing by scamming peoples.

See full details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644145.0

ivanjontea

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:56:29 AM

high payment can be know after the coin have a price in the market
if it not so we cant know it will pay high or not
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 12:46:07 PM

high payment can be know after the coin have a price in the market
if it not so we cant know it will pay high or not

the coin will go to the market it is 100% confirmed.. we have Legit and Trusted Escrow (SebastianJu) for our ICO.
we have proper Plan and Roadmap. we have proper white paper.. and it is not only a coin it is a source of social networking and information sharing platform.

so there is a lot of chance for investors to get high profit. so everyone join ceal.io will realize the potential of this project after ICO.

stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:51:43 PM

What do you think each ceal will cost after the ico? It looks nice but as the rate depends on ceal coi itself it may not be so appealing because it may be low valued on exchanges once ico ends. If possible that rates can be bases on bitcoin like for Full members get 0.01 btc worth of ceal at the end of the campaign it will be gret since the value is already determined regardless of what will it's exchange price be.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:01:26 PM

Main question will be how much satoshi 1 CEAL will be i mean atleast what is the price to buy 1 CEAL in ICO so that we can get average amount in bitcoin we can get weekly.

They are indeed giving a lot of ceal for campaign participants. but i would like to know its ceal value too. I would probably invest to it if speculations are good.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:13:31 PM

They are indeed giving a lot of ceal for campaign participants. but i would like to know its ceal value too. I would probably invest to it if speculations are good.
Read the white paper, road map and you'll know if this project is worth to invest or not.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:05:04 PM

Sorry, but i think you miss my question: Why you call this campaign high payment? Even if you pay a lot for bounties, it means that after entering on market everyone will want to sell it just to get some moeny before coin collapse.. Can you guarantee minimum price?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:17:19 PM

is there a bounty on twitter and facebook? Smiley

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 03:30:08 PM

Sorry, but i think you miss my question: Why you call this campaign high payment? Even if you pay a lot for bounties, it means that after entering on market everyone will want to sell it just to get some moeny before coin collapse.. Can you guarantee minimum price?

I can't say minimum price right now. because the ICO is running.. so far 20BTC invested. and more btc comming in ICO wallet.
but one thing is clear. this coin will get a good value. Developers are working hard. and it is not just a coin or currency to sell in exchanges. lots of plans we have to work.

is there a bounty on twitter and facebook? Smiley
yes. I am preferring for them. well start soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: