Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VCC Needed  (Read 1595 times)
btaouz (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:30:56 PM

I want to withdraw some cash from paypal and need to verify the account.Anybody can off VCC. Please,Pm me.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:34:53 PM

You can check this..... I hope it will help you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1624128.0

I bought the virtual card from them and verified my paypal with that card..

FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:47:10 PM

You can use that card to verify the Pp but you can't use it to withdraw funds so plz don't even try to withdraw funds on that vcc coz its not possible that you gonna lose your money
akamit

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:45:24 PM

You can use that card to verify the Pp but you can't use it to withdraw funds so plz don't even try to withdraw funds on that vcc coz its not possible that you gonna lose your money

Why he will withdraw to card?
I only used the card to verify the pp account, but I will not withdraw to that card....

Though I have very lack of knowledge about pp.

I just suggested him to use that card service to verify pp.

I have a question,
As I have verified pp by that card,
So can I send or receive payments from other pp users?
FeelTheBeat1

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:45:35 AM

I only used the card to verify the pp account, but I will not withdraw to that card....

I have a question,
Yes u can send and receive payment easily from that Pp account but in start plz receive the payment as friends and family ok coz if u not the money goes for 21 days hold ok
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:03:07 AM

Does coinizy vcc work with paypal? I used it twice an it failed botb times to verify my card, the one that workex for me was spectrocoin, but i saw some scam accusations about them for people who save a lot of money on their wallets
FeelTheBeat1

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:15:51 AM

Does coinizy vcc work with paypal? I used it twice an it failed botb times to verify my card, the one that workex for me was spectrocoin, but i saw some scam accusations about them for people who save a lot of money on their wallets
Yes coinizy work for PayPal to verify PayPal u must have almost 3$ in your coinizy card so olz try to ad some funds and then try
Pulithey1986

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:34:26 AM

I had $6 the first time and the 2nd time i had $17,both time the card didn't work. I have been using vcc for more than 4 years now and it always worked for me.
wildkens

Activity: 210

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:36:54 AM

I had $6 the first time and the 2nd time i had $17,both time the card didn't work. I have been using vcc for more than 4 years now and it always worked for me.
Hey can u confirm that 17$ and 6 $ where was that are they in coinziy wallet or in card coz it has to be in card if it didn't work then try a different card and different PayPal account coz its always work

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
Pulithey1986

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:40:31 AM

Hey can u confirm that 17$ and 6 $ where was that are they in coinziy wallet or in card coz it has to be in card if it didn't work then try a different card and different PayPal account coz its always work
i just told you i have been using vcc for 4+ years, do you really think i wouldn't know something as simple as that?
wildkens

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:42:28 AM

i just told you i have been using vcc for 4+ years, do you really think i wouldn't know something as simple as that?
Yes I now that I just want to confirm that anyway try a different Pp and a different card and it will work for sure

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
akamit

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:52:25 AM

I have a question,
Yes u can send and receive payment easily from that Pp account but in start plz receive the payment as friends and family ok coz if u not the money goes for 21 days hold ok

How do pp know whom I am sending money or receiving from?

And is there any option to choose friends & family before sending & receiving?

Pp is so ****ing strict.........  Angry
wildkens

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:50:33 PM

I have a question,

You can easily send the money as goods and service and if your Pp country allows you to send fnf that is also possible and when u click on payment send u see the option there anyway you only can receive funds as friends and family coz if anyone send u as goods and services it goes in pending for 21 days

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
akamit

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:15:44 PM

I have a question,

You can easily send the money as goods and service and if your Pp country allows you to send fnf that is also possible and when u click on payment send u see the option there anyway you only can receive funds as friends and family coz if anyone send u as goods and services it goes in pending for 21 days

First of all, I have created pp for first time.
I never used pp before because it does not support my country.

I created the account with fake infos and verified the account with coinizy.

I created this account because I have some earnings in some sites where they only accepts pp.
Once I tried to get help from our community for withdrawal service. But no one was interested to work with pp transactions.

So I got no option left except to create a pp account with fake infos which I personally dislike.

Now I need help from experienced members from my beloved community to suggest me every steps.
So that my hard earned money doesn't gets blocked, limited, hold etc for my wrong steps.

My intention is, when I will get my money in pp then I will exchange it to bitcoin, perfect money or payza.

I really need help from you guys.....
Please suggest me!
wildkens

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:25:59 PM

I have a question,

First of all, I have created pp for first time.
I never used pp before because it does not support my country.

I created the account with fake infos and verified the account with coinizy.

I created this account because I have some earnings in some sites where they only accepts pp.
Once I tried to get help from our community for withdrawal service. But no one was interested to work with pp transactions.

So I got no option left except to create a pp account with fake infos which I personally dislike.

Now I need help from experienced members from my beloved community to suggest me every steps.
So that my hard earned money doesn't gets blocked, limited, hold etc for my wrong steps.

My intention is, when I will get my money in pp then I will exchange it to bitcoin, perfect money or payza.

I really need help from you guys.....
Please suggest me!
Tell me in pm that where r u from and let me tell u one more thing the funds that u receive from website is as goods and services so it will go for 21 days hold defiantly but maybe I can help in that Pp transaction reply me in pm what is ur country

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: