Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] | 🔥 Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign 🔥 |  (Read 51127 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:10:17 PM

still any slot for senior?

You'll probably get banned pretty quickly if you can't follow basic rules of the thread, or read the past few messages of the thread. Or even the top post of the thread. Or the title of the thread where it says "[OPEN]". Just gonna leave this quote of a post from just a few hours ago:

Is there opening for me to join this campaign?
1) It clearly says "[OPEN] in the campaign thread. Is that so hard to read/understand?
2) You would likely get banned within 7 days of joining due to your post-quality.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:48:31 PM

You'll probably get banned pretty quickly if you can't follow basic rules of the thread, or read the past few messages of the thread. Or even the top post of the thread. Or the title of the thread where it says "[OPEN]". Just gonna leave this quote of a post from just a few hours ago:

1) It clearly says "[OPEN] in the campaign thread. Is that so hard to read/understand?
2) You would likely get banned within 7 days of joining due to your post-quality.

okay i will deleted
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:54:42 AM

okay i will deleted
You should probably learn some better English before joining this campaign. You will probably get yourself kicked out quite quickly if you can't speak proper English.
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:52:34 AM

okay i will deleted
You should probably learn some better English before joining this campaign. You will probably get yourself kicked out quite quickly if you can't speak proper English.
i write and ask like that because i didnt read last message from OP,so i hurry writed and ask before read message above me!

thank's a lot for ur judgment
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:25:59 PM

I want to leave the bitmixer signature campaign.
for your information.
Thanks for the payments
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:18:39 AM

Rules:
- Excluded sections: Off-topic / Games and rounds / Alternate cryptocurrencies / Indonesian/ Meta* and this thread.

Anti-SPAM Policy:
Everyone is free to enroll as the system is automatic, however you are going to be subject to weekly checks. If majority of your posts are in the off-topic section

I just wanted to clarify which category having a majority of posts in the Alternative Cryptocurrency sections falls under:

1. Against the campaign rules and a bannable offense
2. Simply not counted towards the paid post count

The bolded line along with the excluded section list makes it seem as if it is the former, but I wanted to seek clarification. I will not waste your time by joining this campaign if it is indeed the former. I wanted to clarify because I wanted to participate in a new signature campaign, and this campaign pays more than others. I generally make above average posts, and I don't think I would get banned for other reasons, but my most of my time is spent in the Alt Coin subforums because that is what interests me most.

Thanks, and sorry if this has been answered.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 08:33:09 AM

I just wanted to clarify which category having a majority of posts in the Alternative Cryptocurrency sections falls under:

1. Against the campaign rules and a bannable offense
2. Simply not counted towards the paid post count
It somewhat falls under both, but not quite in the way that you've written it. "Excluded sections" means sections excluded from payment. It does not mean that you're not allowed to post there. Basically, you can post in them but you need to watch out for two things:
1) To not break this rule by posting mostly in a single section: "You must post in multiple sections of the forum during your participation/week (if higher post count)".
2) To not break this rule due to lack of substance in your posts: "If majority of your posts are in the off-topic section, bumps, spam, few words (including, but not limited to, one-two liners), pictures -> you will be banned."

Generally I try to be more lenient towards posters who post a lot in the Alternative Cryptocurrency section as they are definitely not posting to get paid.

The bolded line along with the excluded section list makes it seem as if it is the former, but I wanted to seek clarification. I will not waste your time by joining this campaign if it is indeed the former. I wanted to clarify because I wanted to participate in a new signature campaign, and this campaign pays more than others. I generally make above average posts, and I don't think I would get banned for other reasons, but my most of my time is spent in the Alt Coin subforums because that is what interests me most.
This thread was written ages ago, when I jumped into the Bitmixer campaign to destroy the malicious infestation. Much attention has not been given to the thread itself at that time, and not much after. I will probably rewrite some parts of it to make it more clear.

Thanks.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 02:55:03 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 07:25:20 PM by Lauda

Banning Round 28:
Code:
TryNinja
mainpmf*
Wind_FURY
jaberwock
BitcoinPanther
HabBear
Real-Duke*
rekinthis
mynameisdon
BitMaxz
Wed*
btccashacc
cafucafucafu
Angell*
PlanetOfBets
sikke
bitcoinvest
keyscore44
Pitchblackroom
Amitabh S
imbest
disclaimer201
XinXan
Gaaara
saqwe
xdrpx
xslugx
bartolo
baby222
['*] - A campaign rule has been broken.
[**] - Permanently banned.

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:11:39 PM

Just enrolled. Hopefully I'll behave and not break any rules Wink.

So I can still keep spamming the Alt sections with my nonsense shilling while still making constructive posts in other sections?

Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

Is it only me or others too that have not received the payment for this week. I received my last payment on 15th May.
I don't do payment, therefore I wouldn't know. Nobody else has complained in the meantime.

So I can still keep spamming the Alt sections with my nonsense shilling while still making constructive posts in other sections?
Correct. Posts in the altcoin section are not counted towards payments, and I am thus more lenient towards their quality.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:23:11 PM

Is it only me or others too that have not received the payment for this week. I received my last payment on 15th May.
I guess the main reason is you are included in this batch of banned users/participant of this campaign and that was on May 17 so thats the main reason why...
Banning Round 27:
Code:
apoorvlathey
--snip--
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

Just posting here to say that I got a lot more into Bitcoin again as I started trading alt coins and my general interest in the development of BTC is back.

Just want to make sure that I dont get banned.

Anyways, got my first payment sunday night, thanks for that Smiley

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:49:04 PM

hi all!!!
any possibility to chang my bitcoin address on the fly?Huh
17jukWJALsTyaX6sbQEg7r4D4wyj4Xz1z8 is a blochain online wallett address...
when i withdraw i can't set transaction fee and it ask me a lot!!!
thank you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

Just want to make sure that I dont get banned.
Posting in here does not help at all. If anything, it makes things worse.

hi all!!!
thank you
AFAIK the bot pays to the Bitcoin address found on your profile. I think it parses the profile for the payment address just before the payout in order to detect any changes. I'm not 100% sure.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
world2345

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

hi all!!!
thank you

Change your btc address in your profile and bot will directly update it and you will receive your payment on your new address.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:19:33 PM

Banning Round 29:
Code:
potatopower
Ron~Popeil**
creativex**
firefop**
LittleDigger**
Glucose
Redones
spiker777
salsa321
airsounds**

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 07:59:46 PM

Banning Round 30:
Code:
MingLee
WarrEagle
bloom08**
B4RF
Willeampere

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:35:44 PM

I'll leaving the campaign temporarily because I find new one on Altcoin which I think will surely be a success in no time.
I'm sorry about leaving but I'll be joining once again after my new campaign ends. Thanks for this campaign.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:18:40 PM

Posting in short bursts (which results with a permanent ban).

Hi @Lauda. I'm a new member of this campaign.

How frequent can posts be to be considered as "short bursts"?

I had some uncommon instances before where I reply like once every 5-10 minutes in a single thread if I'm talking or discussing with somebody. I'm curious if I could possibly get banned for that reason.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

Posting in short bursts (which results with a permanent ban).

Hi @Lauda. I'm a new member of this campaign.

How frequent can posts be to be considered as "short bursts"?

I had some uncommon instances before where I reply like once every 5-10 minutes in a single thread if I'm talking or discussing with somebody. I'm curious if I could possibly get banned for that reason.
Posting in short bursts is usually pretty obvious. 
If you have a long period of inactivity followed by a round of 10 posts per hour, you are likely to get banned Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: