Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROUND - CS:GO Competitive platform! ROUND IS WORKING! CHECK IT NOW!  (Read 90740 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sihuj

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:37:32 PM

Considering that this isnt a scam i would like to know how you are going to reach consensus on who won the game on various games and how you are going to deal with latency if you are planning to conduct e-sports with a decentralized etherum smart contract based server.
In first oerson shooter games every millisecond counts do this will be a serious challenge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:43:18 PM

the best coin for gamers, really? we will see that.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:19:15 PM

I respect your thread but for a good project to take off,there should be open discussion whether positive or negative,my english is not that really good does this mean that my post will be deleted too..

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:31:31 PM

Different name but same concept. This is a moderated thread i hope this message of mine won't be deleted as i suspect something in here.
How is this going to be distributed if its not an on ICO, is it?

Lol, what do you suspect here?

I suspect something else because the last time you were active was last October 01, 2015, and your suddenly post this thread on October 21, 2016, 09:48:30 PM.  I can somehow smell a scam from miles away. This is nothing but a resemblance of few other scams before.

and this appears in your profile.  This user's email address was changed recently.

You best investigator in whole world, just check last posts. Grin

Regarding your question, initial distribution would be when gamers will start buy Rounds from our foundation.

you don't think you can actually get away that you thought of posting your scam attempt the same month when had been active, right?
I suspect this is even a bought account.

Buy Rounds? You must be joking.

You need to study English first. I don't catch what do you mean. One more such senseless post and you will be banned from this thread, see moderation rules. Keep it clean. Thanks.

A foundation?
bitcoinsrus (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:56:21 PM

Please dev give us more info about tokens distribution Smiley

After launch and listing on Exchanges players who wish to compete through our platform
will buy Rounds coins, creating a demand. If they want to convert Rounds to btc or fiat, they will be forced to sell coins so thats mean  creating proposal.
Thus, increasing Round platform users = increase demand and proposal of coins and in this step we can say that it is fair distribution,
so price will be  completely dictated by the market.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:56:09 PM

After launch and listing on Exchanges players who wish to compete through our platform
will buy Rounds coins, creating a demand. If they want to convert Rounds to btc or fiat, they will be forced to sell coins so thats mean  creating proposal.
Thus, increasing Round platform users = increase demand and proposal of coins and in this step we can say that it is fair distribution,

So now it is clear that you will hold all tokens from the begining, but here still some question: what will be initial price per token?)
bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:35:22 PM

So now it is clear that you will hold all tokens from the begining, but here still some question: what will be initial price per token?)

To be honest, we don’t know, coz we have not pondering this yet. We want to concentrate on the technical part now.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:24:01 AM

This is a good news for the gamers around the world, because they can compete with each other if they want to bet some money through this program called "Round". I think it would trend in time because there's a lot of gamers nowadays. This site or program would be a success, I'm so sure of that. It would be addicting, I know because we all know that players hates losing, and every time they loss to their friends, I'm know that they would take another round to win back their money. This would loop everyday until this program would be in the high peak of success. Good luck and God bless.
Bavaria

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:02:17 AM

To be honest, we don’t know, coz we have not pondering this yet. We want to concentrate on the technical part now.

Clearly you are a team of developers who know nothing about marketing and promotion.
There was a lot of successful projects that have failed due to poor promotion.
I think you'd better act in the direction of how to promote your project in the same time with the development.
bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:14:33 PM

White paper will be availlable this week, stay tuned.
bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:59:57 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 10:50:03 AM by bitcoinsrus

After launch and listing on Exchanges players who wish to compete through our platform will buy Rounds coins, creating a demand. If they want to convert Rounds to btc or fiat, they will be forced to sell coins so thats mean  creating proposal.
so price will be  completely dictated by the market.

Clearly you are a team of developers who know nothing about marketing and promotion.
There was a lot of successful projects that have failed due to poor promotion.
I think you'd better act in the direction of how to promote your project in the same time with the development.

We are completely open for discussion, suggestions and  any feedback that can help us develop technical part, promote platform.
If you have offers like that, we'll be glad to hear.
NJRiot

Activity: 504

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:35:41 PM

This is a good news for the gamers around the world, because they can compete with each other if they want to bet some money through this program called "Round". I think it would trend in time because there's a lot of gamers nowadays. This site or program would be a success, I'm so sure of that. It would be addicting, I know because we all know that players hates losing, and every time they loss to their friends, I'm know that they would take another round to win back their money. This would loop everyday until this program would be in the high peak of success. Good luck and God bless.

I think if devs will make a good promotion, this platform will have a grate success in the game industry.

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:47:30 PM

Thanks for your ideas, we will do our best Wink
Kale99

Activity: 320
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:16:45 PM

Hello, guys. Nice project) I am gamer in blood)) Devs please give more information about the games that your platform will support?
bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:03:11 PM

Hello, guys. Nice project) I am gamer in blood)) Devs please give more information about the games that your platform will support?

League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike and others popular will be added
Kale99

Activity: 320
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:17:20 PM

League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike and others popular will be added

Good. What about Word of Tanks and FIFA 15?
Bavaria

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:26:30 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 10:43:05 AM by Bavaria

After launch and listing on Exchanges players who wish to compete through our platform will buy Rounds coins, creating a demand. If they want to convert Rounds to btc or fiat, they will be forced to sell coins so thats mean  creating proposal.  Thus, increasing Round platform users = increase demand and proposal of coins and in this step we can say that it is fair distribution, so price will be  completely dictated by the market.

Clearly you are a team of developers who know nothing about marketing and promotion. There was a lot of successful projects that have failed due to poor promotion.

We are completely open for discussion, suggestions and  any feedback that can help us develop technical part, promote platform.  If you have offers like that,
we'll be glad to hear.

I like your approach) Specifically, I think that you need to launch ICO which will ensure a huge interest from crypto community and take care of investment and initial distribution of coins.

bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:39:05 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 10:48:31 AM by bitcoinsrus

I like your approach) Specifically, I think that you need to launch ICO which will ensure a huge interest from crypto community and take care of investment  and initial distribution of coins.

Frankly, initially we didn’t want to launch ICO because, firstly, we already have investors and we don’t need a lot for development, secondly, ICO is a time-consuming process. So we decided to focus on technical part instead of spreading ourselves thin on crowdfunding.

Bavaria

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:15:21 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 10:51:31 AM by Bavaria

I like your approach) Specifically, I think that you need to launch ICO which will ensure a huge interest from crypto community and take care of investment and initial distribution of coins.

Frankly, initially we didn’t want to launch ICO because, firstly, we already have investors and we don’t need a lot for development, secondly, ICO is a time-consuming process. So we decided to focus on technical part instead of spreading ourselves thin on crowdfunding.

If you don’t need a lot of funds then you definitely should launch ICO and then you won’t depend on investors. Develop your project as you please and no one will ever restrict you while interested users will be able to invest and even profit, of course, if it’s a really good project.
btcforks

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:22:25 PM

when it will be launched
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: