Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROUND - CS:GO Competitive platform! ROUND IS WORKING! CHECK IT NOW!  (Read 90740 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:31:36 PM

Hello, guys. Nice project) I am gamer in blood)) Devs please give more information about the games that your platform will support?

League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike and others popular will be added

wow,
That's good! i'm a dota2 and CSGO player, always used DGB but apparently it's dying... i'd love to move to another coin.

When will you release the whitepaper?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:09:32 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 10:46:28 AM by NJRiot

I like your approach)  Specifically, I think that you need to launch ICO which will ensure a huge interest from crypto community and take care of investment  and initial distribution of coins.

Frankly, initially we didn’t want to launch ICO because, firstly, we already have investors and we don’t need a lot for development, secondly, ICO is a time-consuming process.  So we decided to focus on technical part instead of spreading ourselves thin on crowdfunding.

If you don’t need a lot of funds then you definitely should launch ICO and then you won’t depend on investors. Develop your project as you please and no one will ever restrict you while interested users will be able to invest and even profit, of course, if it’s a really good project.

Yes, all true, there’s quite a lot of traders who want to trade) and no one cares about the technical side. Let everyone mind their own business LOL. Let them trade!

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

Kale99

Activity: 320
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:57:25 PM

Hello, guys. Nice project) I am gamer in blood)) Devs please give more information about the games that your platform will support?

League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike and others popular will be added

wow,
That's good! i'm a dota2 and CSGO player, always used DGB but apparently it's dying... i'd love to move to another coin.

When will you release the whitepaper?

Devs said white paper will be availlable on this week.
bitcoinsrus (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:20:03 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 10:48:01 AM by bitcoinsrus

I like your approach) Specifically, I think that you need to launch ICO which will ensure a huge interest from crypto community and take care of investment  and initial distribution of coins.

Frankly, initially we didn’t want to launch ICO because, firstly, we already have investors and we don’t need a lot for development, secondly, ICO is a time-consuming process.  So we decided to focus on technical part instead of spreading ourselves thin on crowdfunding.

If you don’t need a lot of funds then you definitely should launch ICO and then you won’t depend on investors. Develop your project as you please and no one will ever restrict you while interested users will be able to invest and even profit, of course, if it’s a really good project.

We are not concerned with trading and price, what we really want now is to create a successful project. But there’s a bit of truth in that statement, if we won’t depend on investors then no one will pressure us. In addition, coin price will be stabilized by the time the platform is up and running.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:40:46 AM

I like your approach) Specifically, I think that you need to launch ICO which will ensure a huge interest from crypto community and take care of investment
and initial distribution of coins.

We are not concerned with trading and price, what we really want now is to create a successful project. But there’s a bit of truth in that statement, if we won’t depend on investors then no one will pressure us. In addition, coin price will be stabilized by the time the platform is up and running.

Very much so. You better do everything openly instead of going into hiding and developing the project all by yourselves. Work publicly and if people want to invest, and according to forum there are some – it would be stupid if you don’t give them such option. I suggest that you tell a minimum amount you need for development and then announce ICO. If you get it – everyone benefits, if not – you don’t lose anything. On top of that we’ll see how strongly you believe in the project and want it working and decentralized.
Dsdyourfull

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:53:02 AM

project looks good, i am a LOL player. wish can use your serve to bet LPL winner next year Smiley
mrgreen88

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:17:28 AM

биткoинPУC?))  пoнaблюдaю)
bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:48:11 PM

I like your approach) Specifically, I think that you need to launch ICO which will ensure a huge interest from crypto community and take care of investment

Very much so. You better do everything openly instead of going into hiding and developing the project all by yourselves. Work publicly and if people want to invest, and according to forum there are some – it would be stupid if you don’t give them such option. I suggest that you tell a minimum amount you need for development and then announce ICO. If you get it – everyone benefits, if not – you don’t lose anything. On top of that we’ll see how strongly you believe in the project and want it working and decentralized.

We are tech geeks, we can’t do ICO. We are not strong when it comes to marketing and it’s easier for us to develope the platform then take profit of selling. And when the project kicks off – then we’ll be able to get some profit. I.e. people will use it and pay us.
NJRiot

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

We are tech geeks, we can’t do ICO. We are not strong when it comes to marketing and it’s easier for us to develope the platform then take profit of selling. And when the project kicks off – then we’ll be able to get some profit. I.e. people will use it and pay us.

Guys don't be stupid, announce ICO and give us opportunity to trade. 

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬

Bavaria

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:20:13 AM

Seriously bro, you have no idea how to get this thing going. For God’s sake, launch ICO )
bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:31:47 PM

Seriously bro, you have no idea how to get this thing going. For God’s sake, launch ICO )

To launch ICO we need, marketing aside, to have a technical side ready – ico cabinet, etc. which takes a lot of time. We understand that we better spend this time developing. At the end of the day what’s more important, ICO or a perfect product?
Kale99

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:50:14 PM

WTF?? Give us ICO! Its crypto LOL. You need a normal coin distributing, whith out this your market will be faild!
Bavaria

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:53:06 PM

To launch ICO we need, marketing aside, to have a technical side ready – ico cabinet, etc. which takes a lot of time. We understand that we better spend this time developing. At the end of the day what’s more important, ICO or a perfect product?

Well, both are equally important, you just don’t get it Smiley
NJRiot

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:00:40 AM

Ok, then launch ICO via exchange, many do it this way. All you need is to talk an exchange into it. They can do it through buy wall, easy.

Get free
.100 HQX

Bavaria

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:17:58 PM

Yes you can do it like that, nice one.
bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:24:55 PM

Ok, then launch ICO via exchange, many do it this way. All you need is to talk an exchange into it. They can do it through buy wall, easy.

Sure, that is a valid option, but what’s the point for people to invest and wait another half a year until project is finally released?
NJRiot

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:03:26 PM

Sure, that is a valid option, but what’s the point for people to invest and wait another half a year until project is finally released?

You can distribute tokens just like Singular did (and it’s still being developed while their coin is already being traded hot). In this case you won’t have the pressure of traders asking you to speed up.

Get free
.100 HQX

bitcoinsrus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:52:27 PM

Round team decided to distribute tokens via ICO. Maximum ICO amount - 100 BTC. All additional information will be available tomorrow. We already sent requests for some exchanges asking to manage ICO for our project, waiting answers from them.
NJRiot

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:20:41 PM

Round team decided to distribute tokens via ICO. Maximum ICO amount - 100 BTC. All additional information will be available tomorrow. We already sent requests for some exchanges asking to manage ICO for our project, waiting answers from them.

Oh at least you decide!) Cool Smiley I'm sure this is the right move.

Get free
.100 HQX

Kale99

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:54:30 PM

Nice! Will be watching for updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: