Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello I'm looking for a few partners  (Read 778 times)
bl4btc (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:03:35 PM

I built this website bl4btc.io it works like any other website for buying and selling backlinks/link building, But with much lower fees and widrawals/deposits are only made in bitcoin. I need help finding people who want to monetize their domains and get paid in bitcoin. I'm looking for people to help me advertise, and I'm willing to give up half my profits to someone who can help. Also I'll be building out an API for it very soon. If you are not interested but visit the site, feel free to leave feedback.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MafiaCoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:09:21 AM

I built this website bl4btc.io it works like any other website for buying and selling backlinks/link building, But with much lower fees and widrawals/deposits are only made in bitcoin. I need help finding people who want to monetize their domains and get paid in bitcoin. I'm looking for people to help me advertise, and I'm willing to give up half my profits to someone who can help. Also I'll be building out an API for it very soon. If you are not interested but visit the site, feel free to leave feedback.

good idea,
you need hot promotion and advertise.
good luck man
cruguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:56:55 AM

You really need to keep a friendly domain and advertising needs to be very huge in order to get sudden success.

good luck for your project.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:16:36 AM

You say your fee is low,1 bitcoin = 1000 credits is not low by any standard.Anyway do you accept only bitcoin related or any niche sites ? If you accept all niche,I suggest you add other payment methods also.You can try to promote your site at other webmaster forums like digitalpoint,warriorforum etc

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:50:25 AM

I have tried to opening the website http://www.bl4btc.io but the results is 400 Bad Request, i think you must fix it before looking for partner for do advertising and explaining about the details on the website.
bl4btc (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:28:42 PM

I have tried to opening the website http://www.bl4btc.io but the results is 400 Bad Request, i think you must fix it before looking for partner for do advertising and explaining about the details on the website.

I changed the landing page around that time can you let me know if it's still giving you the 400 error?
mriulian

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:21:42 PM

I changed the landing page around that time can you let me know if it's still giving you the 400 error?

Still 400 error.

If you need help in customer service support tickets.

I'll be happy to help, at begging for free though.

If the website gets profitable ofc I will ask for btc
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:33:47 PM

Hey. okay so u need financial partners right.
Well i can offer something else in a partnership.
Since i am a graphics desginer, i can offer logo and banners and also website desgining Cheesy

think on it Cheesy

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:41:21 PM

I own http://btcadmedia.com  talk with me in Skype  (goldkey0070@hotmail.com)
bl4btc (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:38:58 PM

Still 400 error.

Can I ask which browser version, OS version you're using?
mriulian

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:09:04 AM

Still 400 error.

Can I ask which browser version, OS version you're using?

Chrome 53 and windows 10.

Still coming with my suggestion about cs service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: