Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fully automatic lottery/betting website + domain  (Read 470 times)
CubeScripts (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 01:57:27 PM

domain is live and working (paying!!)

automatic payouts treu bitpay (can change to bockchain free api)
domain for 1 year
 startbid 0.25BTC

increase with 0.01BTC

BUY now = 0.35BTC

Pm for details

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:42:13 PM

can you post website link here? I guess that many members would like to see what is in the offer
also more information about traffic statistics, proof of earnings etc.. will be helpful
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CubeScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 07:21:47 PM

can you post website link here? I guess that many members would like to see what is in the offer
also more information about traffic statistics, proof of earnings etc.. will be helpful
regards
https://win-bits.com  for proof of earnings contact admin of the site i dont own the site i just created it .. i can upload a singed text if you want on it

regards
CubeScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 07:27:48 PM

regards
https://win-bits.com  for proof of earnings contact admin of the site i dont own the site i just created it .. i can upload a singed text if you want on it

regards
to clear it up i dont RUN the website im creator of it. to get the staticts contact the admin that runs the lottery atm lottery@win-bits.com he has all info from payments and visitors.
I just sell the domain + script you can keep the admin or do your own work and advertisings
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:51:01 PM

regards

regards
to clear it up i dont RUN the website im creator of it. to get the staticts contact the admin that runs the lottery atm lottery@win-bits.com he has all info from payments and visitors.
I just sell the domain + script you can keep the admin or do your own work and advertisings

I'm confused.  You are the creator but not the owner?  How are you able to sell that domain then?  Or are you talking about another website with the same script installed?
CubeScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 09:40:21 PM

regards

regards

I'm confused.  You are the creator but not the owner?  How are you able to sell that domain then?  Or are you talking about another website with the same script installed?
im the owner off the domain and script but i dont run it a friend does atm.. thats why you need to email him and he can show you the details off the visitors and payments from bitpay i have no acount acces on bitpay because its his personal, we have tested a week without deposits and now for 2 days with and its fully working. Only the dice is not installed on domain you can rent our server or you can rent your own server for that to run bitcoind on.

regards
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:28:53 PM

can you keep topic update to you sell as I'm intrested but ca buy yet but will be able to in next few weeks
thanks

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
CubeScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 07:20:38 AM

can you keep topic update to you sell as I'm intrested but ca buy yet but will be able to in next few weeks
thanks
No problem, meanwhile we are installing the dice script on the domain. and a horse betting game to make it more intresting for the visitors
CubeScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 01:33:37 PM

last day for the auction
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: