Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Micro loans available up to 0.25BTC BCTALK Acct Collat // 0.1BTC No Collat  (Read 1033 times)
sheffters (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:18:59 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 06:42:22 AM by sheffters

Micro Loans available....

Jr. Members: No loans available.
Members: 0.001BTC loans available account collateral
Full members: 0.005BTC loans available account collateral
Senior members: 0.025BTC loans available account collateral // 0.005BTC loans available no collateral
Hero members: 0.10BTC loans available account collateral // 0.025BTC loans available no collateral
Legendary members 0.25BTC loans available account collateral // 0.1BTC loans available no collateral

I may consider more loaning if you have a good reputation.

Loan Form:
Code:
Amount Needed: 
Amount you will repay:
Why: (gambling is fine as long as you have collateral)
Date you will repay:
You accept terms and conditions
DO NOT PM ME... Post below.

Terms:
- Account is provided before loan is sent, we can use escrow
- If you are late on repayment you will pay 2% interest per day late, and you will not get the account back unless you fulfill this term
- Account given back after full promised repayment is made
- I will not send loan first unless you have a reputation here

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:26:53 PM

I do see you have big values for the hero and legendary and a tinny ammount to senior members, its kind hard to people ask for loan with their senior, knowing their account value might be 2x the ammount you wanna to lend, anyway good luck, and welcome to lending service.
sheffters (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:47:48 PM

I do see you have big values for the hero and legendary and a tinny ammount to senior members, its kind hard to people ask for loan with their senior, knowing their account value might be 2x the ammount you wanna to lend, anyway good luck, and welcome to lending service.
if they're legit and they plan on paying back the loan, then they'll be fine with it.
I am not here for people to sell their accounts in the form of loan default. If I offer the same value as what it is "worth" they will borrow, and never repay. probably recover the account later with a signed message.
sheffters (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:47:39 AM

I do not accept PM loan requests. do not pm me.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:42:02 AM

Hello, do you think it's possible for me to get 0.035 btc loan? I know the limit for sr. is only 0.025 btc but I need exactly 0.035 btc. Yobit signature campaign has not paid me yet because the button is still not working properly.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:22:19 PM

Hello, do you think it's possible for me to get 0.035 btc loan? I know the limit for sr. is only 0.025 btc but I need exactly 0.035 btc. Yobit signature campaign has not paid me yet because the button is still not working properly.

Well i can let you know that yobit hot wallet has funds once again, soo you may claim your balance once again, if still need the loan let op know about it, but the credit is now avaible just claim it.

Op i do understand you dont wanna sell accounts that might default, but there are several people who will dump their hero as well their senior accounts here, be wise and good luck.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:18:07 AM

Well i can let you know that yobit hot wallet has funds once again, soo you may claim your balance once again, if still need the loan let op know about it, but the credit is now avaible just claim it.

Op i do understand you dont wanna sell accounts that might default, but there are several people who will dump their hero as well their senior accounts here, be wise and good luck.
Thank you for the reminder. I was able to withdraw the funds already so I no longer needed the loan.
Prze_koles

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:31:19 AM

It would be a crazy move to dump senior member for 0.025 btc. Are you willing to dump your senior member account for 0.025 btc? I understand many hero would sell their account at 0.1 btc but for 0.025 btc for senior member I bet no one would.

1FzTJh1C58m1gqnNzxLTt2ryNYkuk1YdfN
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:45:56 AM

It would be a crazy move to dump senior member for 0.025 btc. Are you willing to dump your senior member account for 0.025 btc? I understand many hero would sell their account at 0.1 btc but for 0.025 btc for senior member I bet no one would.

How do you think that this is a dump of an account and not a loan request? Huh
Its a loan thread and not a selling one... Roll Eyes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:36:11 AM

~snip~

It would be a crazy move to dump senior member for 0.025 btc. Are you willing to dump your senior member account for 0.025 btc?
Of course no one will. An account for Sr.member should be worth around 0.04 -0.1+ btc depends from many reason, that's just for "safe amount" if people defaulted their loan from Op.

I understand many hero would sell their account at 0.1 btc but for 0.025 btc for senior member I bet no one would.
i'm really doubt if a hero account could be sold at 0.1 btc, except it's hacked account.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:50:26 AM

Thumbs up to the service your providing here on the forum! Grin
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 12:34:39 PM

OK, so you charge 2% for every day late, but what's your fee for loans repaid within agreed timeframe? %/day, fixed amount or do you provide free loans?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
saaem

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:00:56 AM

i need 0.10 loan can i get ?
sheffters (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:59:37 AM

OK, so you charge 2% for every day late, but what's your fee for loans repaid within agreed timeframe? %/day, fixed amount or do you provide free loans?
look at the loan form
it says "amount needed" and "amount you will repay"
You offer your own interest rate...if I like it i'll approve the loan, if not, i will deny it.

i need 0.10 loan can i get ?
no.

~snip~

It would be a crazy move to dump senior member for 0.025 btc. Are you willing to dump your senior member account for 0.025 btc?
Of course no one will. An account for Sr.member should be worth around 0.04 -0.1+ btc depends from many reason, that's just for "safe amount" if people defaulted their loan from Op.

I understand many hero would sell their account at 0.1 btc but for 0.025 btc for senior member I bet no one would.
i'm really doubt if a hero account could be sold at 0.1 btc, except it's hacked account.
for senior and above I require signed message.
bitKaBoom

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:28:45 AM

good idea.
can i micro funds?
i need 0.05 loans
vishtany

Activity: 88

Founder/Blogger/Web Developer at BITVoxy

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:16:10 PM

good luck with these loans.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITPin. Micropayments|BITVoxy Network|Fennx|Fennx Faucet
Bitrated user: vishtany.
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:41:55 PM

please can member rank loan 0.01 btc and payback with good interested....do you welcomed that..
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:42:45 PM

please can account with member rank loan 0.01 btc and payback with good interested....do you welcomed that..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: