Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Group Buy Possibility  (Read 977 times)
fractal5 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:14:47 AM

Mission Statement Proposal:
We enable people to invest in the Bitcoin market without facing severe damage from a 90% drop in the Bitcoin price. We invest in Bitcoin-related services that make Bitcoin easier to adapt as a new currency, enhance its usefulness, and build on its strengths of privacy and low transaction costs. We want to do this while having fun, cooperating, and showing ethics.

I welcome all comments that suggest improvement of this mission statement! I also welcome alternative mission statements.

I'm creating a mission statement before doing anything else because its much more exciting to do this project with other people, and I can't expect other people to join until they know what they are a part of and make it clear what to expect. Its only easy to cooperate if you know what you are trying to accomplish together.

The mission statement I am proposing is loosely based on the Wikipedia entry for "mission statement" and uses the following principles as a guide: A mission statement:
- Explains why the group exists.
- Provides a foundation for startup, growth, and marketing.
- Establishes a target audience.
- Proposes a core value being provided to others.
- Provides a subjective measurement of effectiveness.
- Broad enough of a foundation to allow for creative growth while narrow enough to exclude many ventures.
- Simple to read and comprehend.
- Exciting to group contributors.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: