Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when a site tries to scam you?  (Read 15958 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 02:21:18 PM

Sorry you are wrong...

Where can you see scam tactics if there is no scam...you are not only wrong you are as well funny.

I offer satoshi at my members (the satoshi come from my sites income)
The members have the possibility to take the satoshi or to re-invest a part in the system.
Only a part because the member has to accept payout (lol)

When I say it is impossible to lose it is impossible to lose (lol)
Many people ask me to invest more...
Unfortunately it is not possible(it was possible only at the start)

I can see already on you the scam and just read your signature and it can show already that it is your tactic to scam people.

Where on Earth you can find this type of investment?
Code:
IMPOSSIBLE to lose...you can only earn

Really impossible to lose? Even whales are losing their investments either because there is no assurance that you'll get profit.

All types of investments does have their own flaws and failure and you promise this? Oh come on, boy.

It's not a promise...it's a fact.
I propose you to try...
if you lose you are right...
if you lose i'm wrong...

I have proved for over 1 year that I'm right...
Prove us that I'm wrong.

If I say it is impossible it means that it is impossible.
You can only lose a part of what you have earned from winspiral:
This means that you have a part you can not lose.
No high school needed to understand this...you need just time to understand the system.

Thanks for the "come on, boy"...I could perhaps be your father or grandfather (lol)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:29:57 PM

they are just getting their profit from the deposits of their investors.
Yes businesses with the improper source of income generation, must be doing ponzi business model and they will most probably will scam in very near future. Background checking is more important before and after investing into a site. We need to keep on monitoring their business activities so that we can predict they will scam or not.

Surely they are scams and also add that if their promising you hourly rate or whatsoever interest they will give you back after depositing.

That's their very script, that 'hourly rate interest' when you have read that word, then ignore those sites and don't waste your time to invest with them.

And even don't get curious with them anymore just stay away from them.
I know there have been a lot of scamming websites before but not all websites scam with this method.
You can have the funds and if you have huge enough funds you can keep some on the bank to pay people when needed and rest could be in fiat savings account getting bigger. Like insurance companies.

But that's not a way to know if the site tries to scam us and to be clarified there are a lot of ways to know that a site is scam.

My opinion is just one of the many of it and if there is no service in return of your deposited bitcoins but the interest and profit they are saying then don't trust it.

That's another tactic of scamming sites.

Please clarify on what you are sayin here since your thoughs are not cleared annd its no undestandable, but as for experience we can really determine on when the site whike try to scam us when they are giving some signs of withdrawal delaying,site turns down and says for mentainance and last big return back of investments, and that should be the red flag for all investor so they can flee before they will get scam by certain scam sites.
You should really be wary about this kind of event since its the indication of a certain investment or website would really tend to become scam thats why its considered as a go signal to withdraw all of your money that you did invest but its not always the case since most site will shut directly without any signs or notice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Eric Mu

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:46:28 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 04:46:55 PM by Eric Mu

Make sure there are there real people behind it - do some investigation about the team; check out their facebook pages and other social media presence - Google is your best friend.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:43:06 PM

Yes businesses with the improper source of income generation, must be doing ponzi business model and they will most probably will scam in very near future. Background checking is more important before and after investing into a site. We need to keep on monitoring their business activities so that we can predict they will scam or not.

Surely they are scams and also add that if their promising you hourly rate or whatsoever interest they will give you back after depositing.

That's their very script, that 'hourly rate interest' when you have read that word, then ignore those sites and don't waste your time to invest with them.

I know there have been a lot of scamming websites before but not all websites scam with this method.
You can have the funds and if you have huge enough funds you can keep some on the bank to pay people when needed and rest could be in fiat savings account getting bigger. Like insurance companies.

But that's not a way to know if the site tries to scam us and to be clarified there are a lot of ways to know that a site is scam.

My opinion is just one of the many of it and if there is no service in return of your deposited bitcoins but the interest and profit they are saying then don't trust it.

Please clarify on what you are sayin here since your thoughs are not cleared annd its no undestandable, but as for experience we can really determine on when the site whike try to scam us when they are giving some signs of withdrawal delaying,site turns down and says for mentainance and last big return back of investments, and that should be the red flag for all investor so they can flee before they will get scam by certain scam sites.
You should really be wary about this kind of event since its the indication of a certain investment or website would really tend to become scam thats why its considered as a go signal to withdraw all of your money that you did invest but its not always the case since most site will shut directly without any signs or notice.
not always that you can heard or seen the signal it is better to stop investing in some sitesor deal to someone not actually trusted..  you can not know the signal easily but staying away will be the good idea to just to prevent to experience to be scam..
Many scammers that you can found online and i think it is not a good idea if you invest if you are seen or attract from the offer they are giving..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:05:05 PM

There are certain flags that can be considered if you want to spot a scam site. Most of them will try to use a domain name similar to a popular brand.  The contact info is not available instead it will make you fill up a form.    If they are offering items and do shipping, you can check their shipping terms, if there is non, then better have caution.

You can also use the scamadviser.com website to determine about the rating of that website but still this one is not quite that reliable as they are accepting advertisements and also it can make the scamming sites legit by just simply making its rating up for the paid advertisement or service that scam site will pay them.

Well I think you can also try to use their contact support.  If there is no response or some automated voice, or no one answers the phone or cannot be reach, then more probably that site is a scam  this is just some pointer but it is not 100% guarantee. 
Actually scam sites are quit clever this day, they surely know how to put up a professional looking site, a perfect grammar sentences and sometimes they hire a personnel to answer the query just to make them look legit.  They may even show you documents of registration.  Better check them for possible fraud.
Scammers are already clever nowadays and you are right they will surely patch up all the possible holes that might some users do make an investigation on their legitimacy and when they convince such person then its not really hard for them to scam people.If you are a sensible person regarding on your money you will always find or seek holes regarding on a certain investment.

Yeah surely they are clever and they are even more knowledgeable than their investors because they know how the flow of scamming goes on. They are totally professionals with it. And for their documents it can be faked easily but you must be a keen observer upon checking their documents especially if they are based offshore.
the only thing that i can say it is inot easy to know if they are legit or not.. if they are newbie just always keep in mind to use escrow so that you are far in scam users.. and for out side deals if you are going to deal to some one or a site you ahve no guarantee to get your money back unless if you are using paypal because it has charge back or reverse payment once they are scammers.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:24:15 AM

Make sure there are there real people behind it - do some investigation about the team; check out their facebook pages and other social media presence - Google is your best friend.

Of course there are real people behind it. Who designed, created, and thought of making a scam site? Of course a real person and not some machine or bot. It's really easy to create thousands of fake profiles and pretend as if you're that person. You can simply grab anyone's profile nowadays. Almost everyone on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have their profiles in public. It's easy to pretend that you're that someone. So I don't think that looking for a "real" person behind a website would help at all. If it's a scam, then it's a scam regardless of who is behind that website.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:38:40 AM

Sorry you are wrong...

Where can you see scam tactics if there is no scam...you are not only wrong you are as well funny.

I offer satoshi at my members (the satoshi come from my sites income)
The members have the possibility to take the satoshi or to re-invest a part in the system.
Only a part because the member has to accept payout (lol)

When I say it is impossible to lose it is impossible to lose (lol)
Many people ask me to invest more...
Unfortunately it is not possible(it was possible only at the start)

I can see already on you the scam and just read your signature and it can show already that it is your tactic to scam people.

Where on Earth you can find this type of investment?
Code:
IMPOSSIBLE to lose...you can only earn

Really impossible to lose? Even whales are losing their investments either because there is no assurance that you'll get profit.

All types of investments does have their own flaws and failure and you promise this? Oh come on, boy.

It's not a promise...it's a fact.
I propose you to try...
if you lose you are right...
if you lose i'm wrong...

I have proved for over 1 year that I'm right...
Prove us that I'm wrong.

If I say it is impossible it means that it is impossible.
You can only lose a part of what you have earned from winspiral:
This means that you have a part you can not lose.
No high school needed to understand this...you need just time to understand the system.

Thanks for the "come on, boy"...I could perhaps be your father or grandfather (lol)

Better to call you boy rather than to be my father or grand father because that is going to be a shame for me as well.

And am I reading it right? Do you say that investing with your system that says impossible to lose is a fact? Do you even know what you are saying?

I won't even waste my time for trying out your scamming scheme and I don't want to add to the list of those people who you scammed.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:03:06 AM

not always that you can heard or seen the signal it is better to stop investing in some sitesor deal to someone not actually trusted..  you can not know the signal easily but staying away will be the good idea to just to prevent to experience to be scam..
Many scammers that you can found online and i think it is not a good idea if you invest if you are seen or attract from the offer they are giving..

@senyorito123 I'm saying that the tactics of scamming sites is like this, when you invested or deposited to their address.

But there is nothing in exchange or in return like some service or products and they are promising you some good interest rate.

Then that's sounds fishy already, why you would invest or deposit to them without getting something in return, just like pyramiding of people.

Vires in Numeris
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:08:05 AM

Well, it is pretty easy to read some comments about the site over the internet.
If it is a gambling site, then you have askgamblers.com for this job.
Also keep in your mind that there are no random gifts, if a site offers you a deal that you are sure that they lose money from it, then don't take it unless you have some knowledge that the site is completely legit.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 10:36:56 AM

@senyorito123 I'm saying that the tactics of scamming sites is like this, when you invested or deposited to their address.

But there is nothing in exchange or in return like some service or products and they are promising you some good interest rate.

Then that's sounds fishy already, why you would invest or deposit to them without getting something in return, just like pyramiding of people.

The list of  people I scammed?
So far the list is empty...

But you can call me boy...even old boy...because it is so...(lol)

You can say
I believe that winspiral is a horrible scammer...ok
But please do not say:
winspiral is a scammer...because winspiral never scammed and will never do.

Foref1982 (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:23:43 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 09:45:45 PM by Foref1982

Well, it is pretty easy to read some comments about the site over the internet.
If it is a gambling site, then you have askgamblers.com for this job.
Also keep in your mind that there are no random gifts, if a site offers you a deal that you are sure that they lose money from it, then don't take it unless you have some knowledge that the site is completely legit.

Thank you! I learned something today too. This time about an additional source to check gambling sites.

As for other site types and gifts, some legit sites gave real crypto to newcomers as part of their campaigns. I know an exchange site who was doing it and was honest about it. If I avoided the site, I would not have benefited from their gift. That's why I am not sure about this suggestion about "free gifts". Some sites really give gifts for free just to become more popular among people. I wouldn't consider that a bad omen.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:37:08 PM

You just need to do some research before doing anything at a site. Check the site if it has some malware, search their company name and ask felow Botcoiners if they used the site or do they think that the site is legit or a scam. Investment sites are mostky scams, so I would not even try to use them at all.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:39:26 AM

You just need to do some research before doing anything at a site. Check the site if it has some malware, search their company name and ask felow Botcoiners if they used the site or do they think that the site is legit or a scam. Investment sites are mostky scams, so I would not even try to use them at all.
Making some research before you invest is really a good step so that you wont be easily scammed by a certain investments.If you saw that the rates or returns of investment are too good to be true then you should think first because these kind of sites are actually scams and just keep promising good words to their potential investors so that they could invest on the site.

pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:52:11 AM

I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?
When the site always down,doing maintenance evryday thats the time its starting to take away all the investors money.until site will be permanent closed and cannot reached
sunsilk

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:33:02 PM

You can say
But please do not say:

So old boy, as of now your list is empty? Because the people are not even falling into the trap of your "impossible to lose" scheme.

So you want to say that for real? That winspiral is truly a horrible scammer of the people who are not yet warned about your tactics?

Don't make me laugh that you will never do scam people because it is your practice already to make profit from scamming people.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 03:28:50 PM

You can say
But please do not say:

So old boy, as of now your list is empty? Because the people are not even falling into the trap of your "impossible to lose" scheme.

So you want to say that for real? That winspiral is truly a horrible scammer of the people who are not yet warned about your tactics?

Don't make me laugh that you will never do scam people because it is your practice already to make profit from scamming people.

If you analyse my U2 system...you can see that I'm right..."impossible to lose"
Try to lose and discover from yourself that it is impossible.
I suppose you are honest because I do not have  proof you are dishonest...
Please do not accuse me without proof...

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:18:09 AM

I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?
Search on  the web about the site you are joining,ask those who are already on that site for feedbacks.if you perform this two im pretty sure you will not get scammed by any hyip ,ponzi site.
sunsilk

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:30:15 AM

You can say
But please do not say:

Again I say, I won't waste my time checking your u2 system and everything about that winspiral investment scam.

And there is no such word that an investment is impossible to lose, even big companies have their ups and down, but with yours? Very funny.

I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:30:39 AM

You can say
But please do not say:

Again I say, I won't waste my time checking your u2 system and everything about that winspiral investment scam.

And there is no such word that an investment is impossible to lose, even big companies have their ups and down, but with yours? Very funny.

I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.

""I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.""
you are right:
Those people have argument with"horrible design and poor English"
Nice proves...(lol)
The specificity of my system is that it is different with big companies because the profit is zero or more...never in negative.
Sorry if you can not understand this...
What i promise is hold:
Nowadays I say profit is minimum (in average) 20000 satoshi because it is so...it is not a promise.
Average daily profit since the start is 30000 satoshi or so...
Is paying people scam? (lol)

If I say it is impossible to lose it is because it is impossible to lose.

katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:15:47 PM

Search on  the web about the site you are joining,ask those who are already on that site for feedbacks.if you perform this two im pretty sure you will not get scammed by any hyip ,ponzi site.
But unfortunately a HYIP or ponzi will not last for long time so that some people may not have a track of site you might be looking for. How your friend will be helping you when you are going to join a brand new HYIP site. So, analyzing by ourselves must be the only possible way to protect ourselves from many future scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: