Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $50 GOP BONDS 2 MONTH MATURITY TO $62.50 ONLY 100 AVAIL!  (Read 692 times)
FloridaGOP (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:18:25 AM

BOND SALE - $50 BONDS 2 MONTH MATURITY TO $62.50 ONLY 100 AVAILABLE. SUPPORT THE FLORIDA GOP A CRUCIAL STATE IN THIS ELECTION !
Hello, I would like to announce the sale of a grouping of 100 Bonds each selling at the price of $50.  These bonds will have a term of 2 months from the date of purchase; the sale of bonds will continue up until November 5th, 2016.  Upon maturation the bonds will have a value of $62.50 each. 

The proceeds from these bonds will help fund the Republican Party of Florida which will in turn help the Presidential nominee as well as the congressional nominees for this state.  Money earned from these bonds will go towards the expansion of ground operations for the Republican party in the state of Florida. 

As many of you know Florida is a key state in this election; the large influx of Hispanics hailing from Puerto Rico and various other Latin American countries into the southern Florida area is largely damaging to the Republican party.  The Democrats are courting inner city populations through the incentive of distributing "free goodies" such as free college, free healthcare, larger social security and disability benefits to non citizens.  All of this will raise taxes for Floridian's and American's all over this country by 25% on the low end. 

We still have a chance to win this crucial swing state.  Please buy what you can and once this election is over you will reap the benefits from the lower taxes the Republicans will bring as well as the interest from these bonds !  Please folks keep it civil and lets Make America Great Again.  God bless you and your families.

Bonds can be bought in whole numbers only.  Bonds are not divisible. Bonds are not transferable.  Bonds will instantly be converted to fiat, bonds will be paid via fiat price.  The price changes of Bitcoin are not taken into consideration as the funds received from the sale of bonds will be converted into fiat and once it is time to repay the bonds the fiat will be converted into Bitcoin and distributed to the bond holder.  Bond holders will be recorded on a public ledger on this forum.

Please use this format when buying bonds. Please only post on the forum for transparency reasons.  We strive to be as transparent as possible here; for the safety and well being of me and my family I have chosen to create a new account for the reason of selling these bonds.  If I could use my real account I would and I really wish I could because I am a prominent member of this community; but I have too much at stake and with Republican Party offices being burned down and robbed all over the country I fear for the safety and well being of myself and my family.  God have mercy on my soul and the souls of those troubled children.

Name(Username):
Date:
# of Bonds:
Payment sent from address:
Repayment Address:

Upon receipt of the above form on this public message board I will issue you an address to send the funds to as well as verify the amount of Bitcoin required to buy the loan(using the Preev rate for BTC/USD) and I will add your name to the public ledger.  The public ledger will include the day repayment will be made and the address it will be paid to. 

Payment for bonds will be sent to a unique address to prevent fraud and false claims.

At this time we can only sell 100 Bonds as that is all we have the funding to repay at the astronomical interest rate of 25% for 2 months.  Please voice all questions and concerns to me.

We will also be taking voluntary donations to this address. 19LkhKV4bhY5JWrQKw8ayCkXX9tzQujwwD.  These donations are not tax deductible and are not interest bearing.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MartinL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:47:53 AM

This is almost certainly a scam. Stay away from it.

BOND SALE - $50 BONDS 2 MONTH MATURITY TO $62.50 ONLY 100 AVAILABLE. SUPPORT THE FLORIDA GOP A CRUCIAL STATE IN THIS ELECTION !
Hello, I would like to announce the sale of a grouping of 100 Bonds each selling at the price of $50.  These bonds will have a term of 2 months from the date of purchase; the sale of bonds will continue up until November 5th, 2016.  Upon maturation the bonds will have a value of $62.50 each.

Nobody in the United States that is creditworthy needs to issue bonds at 281 % p.a.–certainly not an established political party and certainly not considering the current interest rates.

Please only post on the forum for transparency reasons.  We strive to be as transparent as possible here

You don't care about "transparency". You want to dissuade people from confirming that you do not represent the GOP in any way and are attempting to defraud them.

(…) for the safety and well being of me and my family I have chosen to create a new account for the reason of selling these bonds.  If I could use my real account I would and I really wish I could because I am a prominent member of this community; but I have too much at stake and with Republican Party offices being burned down and robbed all over the country I fear for the safety and well being of myself and my family.  God have mercy on my soul and the souls of those troubled children.

You make it sound as if Republicans are an oppressed minority being hunted down in the streets, when in reality 40 % of all Americans identify as Republicans. GOP offices are certainly not being "burned down and robbed all over the country".

Your various typing mistakes do not help your case either.

The proceeds from these bonds will help fund the Republican Party of Florida which will in turn help the Presidential nominee as well as the congressional nominees for this state.  Money earned from these bonds will go towards the expansion of ground operations for the Republican party in the state of Florida.

(…)

We still have a chance to win this crucial swing state.  Please buy what you can and once this election is over you will reap the benefits from the lower taxes the Republicans will bring as well as the interest from these bonds !  Please folks keep it civil and lets Make America Great Again.  God bless you and your families.

I am sure that is just what the GOP needs to win Florida. If only it had the $5,000 it is missing.  Roll Eyes
FloridaGOP (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:57:47 PM

Every last bit helps our cause.  Won't a brave soul step up and take charge.  We need you more than ever right now for the sake of this country and everything that matters ! STEP UP !

We are not even asking for a favor; the bonds will be repaid with interest. 

The offices are being fire bombed all over the country and people are disappearing and being threatened every single day !  It's really a tough decision; if I posted using my real account every single bond would have been  sold by now, but my safety is paramount at this junction in time.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:58:59 AM

I would support the GOP but how do we know the funds are going to the Florida GOP ?  Will you have proof of donation?
Goldman Enterprises

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:38:26 AM

I agree, we need proof that you are actually who you say you are, otherwise if you are actually being honest you could just raise that capital through campaign events and donations like sausage sizzles or something, its only $5000 you are looking for I assume.

If you are a scammer then you can kindly f**k off.
FloridaGOP (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:31:25 AM

I am not a scammer; simply looking to help my political party, if you would like to purchase a bond please see the above instructions.  Good day to all and happy voting.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:48:15 AM

I'm surprised this hasn't attracted more attention, but I'm going to have to pass too much money to drop into something like this, maybe if you had an established account it would be different
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: