Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed  (Read 72189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:57:35 AM

I guess this coin will be listed on the bittrex exchange in this month. Hoping  I'm right.
CJ has a stable price from 15-20sats If it was listed on bittrex , the price would be 100sats.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

any updates?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 09:25:35 PM

I guess this coin will be listed on the bittrex exchange in this month. Hoping  I'm right.
CJ has a stable price from 15-20sats If it was listed on bittrex , the price would be 100sats.

Well it is now the end of the month and i was hoping to see CJ listed on Bittrex but nothing as of yet. Like you said if CJ is listed on Bittrex I can also see the price reach at minimum 50 sats to even 100 sats like you said. I'm yet to sell any of my CJ coins as I believe in this project and community and now I just hope to see some more developments in the coming months.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:40:40 AM

Well it is now the end of the month and i was hoping to see CJ listed on Bittrex but nothing as of yet. Like you said if CJ is listed on Bittrex I can also see the price reach at minimum 50 sats to even 100 sats like you said. I'm yet to sell any of my CJ coins as I believe in this project and community and now I just hope to see some more developments in the coming months.

This is good period to collect more cheap cj coins for staking. I have more 1 mil coins staking everyday for 3 months and now I'm still buying more cheap coins when I have more profits from another projects. I do not worry about this project because it's a potential project and it needs time to reach a higher level.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:48:06 AM

This is good period to collect more cheap cj coins for staking. I have more 1 mil coins staking everyday for 3 months and now I'm still buying more cheap coins when I have more profits from another projects. I do not worry about this project because it's a potential project and it needs time to reach a higher level.

Can you share how much stake per day for 1 milion CJ? i think i wanna start to stake million cj
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 04:10:02 AM

I do agree with you that now is a good time to buy some more cheap CJ coins as that's what I have been doing as I want to reach 1 million CJ coins before it is listed on one of the big exchanges. I have the same question how much CJ coins are you earning staking 1 million coins everyday?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ERossin

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:11:18 AM

Can you share how much stake per day for 1 milion CJ? i think i wanna start to stake million cj
It's about 300-350cj coins everyday for staking. (maybe it's 9%-10% per year)

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

this interest is good for long term staking but I need more news from DEV with cj coin. I will buy more cj coins when Dev has more real actions in this project.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:49:06 PM

this interest is good for long term staking but I need more news from DEV with cj coin. I will buy more cj coins when Dev has more real actions in this project.

Yeah the interest is pretty good for that amount of coins staking and for the long term but I'm like you I would like to see the dev come here and at least give some sort of update on where CJ is at right now and what plans the dev has moving this project forward in the future. I still but cheap CJ every now and then but would like to see some news from the dev.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:31:19 PM

I am creating a FB Chat group n skype group wherein we are progressing in a planned manner

My other business is yielding income and i am slowly working first on coin stability and then get added  to coin Payments

There will be some development in coming days

Add me : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013676620654

yes, it's great news. Dev should be online to update the movement process for this coin and I expect CJ will be listed on bigger exchange such as Bittrex or Polo to get more investors .

My take is, if it hits bittrex it will be delisted from there in a blink of an eye. Richie is an untrustworthy ponce when it comes to money, he will take his pay and kick ur jackass coin out of his third-rate exchange.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 05:09:39 AM

I am creating a FB Chat group n skype group wherein we are progressing in a planned manner

My other business is yielding income and i am slowly working first on coin stability and then get added  to coin Payments

There will be some development in coming days

Add me : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013676620654

yes, it's great news. Dev should be online to update the movement process for this coin and I expect CJ will be listed on bigger exchange such as Bittrex or Polo to get more investors .

My take is, if it hits bittrex it will be delisted from there in a blink of an eye. Richie is an untrustworthy ponce when it comes to money, he will take his pay and kick ur jackass coin out of his third-rate exchange.

If that is the case then maybe it might be best to try and get CJ listed on Polo instead. I know it can be hard to get listed on Polo but maybe it's the best option for this coin to succeed. I know Richie does de-list coins for no reason at all.

Cyndonald

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:57:34 PM

I'm still waiting for new plans from DEV but the thing I like most is listed on bittrex or poloniex exchange . I expect Dev will have more positive actions for listing on big exchange so it can attract more big whales attended to this project .
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 11:59:38 PM

I'm still waiting for new plans from DEV but the thing I like most is listed on bittrex or poloniex exchange . I expect Dev will have more positive actions for listing on big exchange so it can attract more big whales attended to this project .

Same here as we have not heard from the dev in a while now. I agree I would also like to see CJ listed on one of the big exchanges more so Polo as that is the number #1 exchange in my opinion. If CJ is ever listed on one of them it will surely boost the price up to at least 100 sats and maybe even higher. Just hope we hear from the dev soon to let us know where CJ is currently at.

ERossin

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:33:18 AM

Yes, I want CJ coin to be listed on bittrex or poloniex exchange but If DEV has a good plan for this CJ I believe that Bittrex or poloniex is not a difficult problem. CJ project has been online for nearly a year and I see it's still good for long term investors.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 09:17:13 PM

Yes, I want CJ coin to be listed on bittrex or poloniex exchange but If DEV has a good plan for this CJ I believe that Bittrex or poloniex is not a difficult problem. CJ project has been online for nearly a year and I see it's still good for long term investors.

I agree with you as if the dev is going to keep developing new things for CJ then it is worth getting it listed on Polo or Bittrex, even better to get it listed on both. But as we see with these 2 exchanges we need a high amount of daily trading volume or coins can get de-listed. I also agree that CJ is a good long term investment and that is why I have yet to sell any of my stake in the coin and also because I believe in the dev and community.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:48:01 PM

Hey dev,

Any updates on where CJ is at? as we have not heard from you in over 1 month now and just like to know where CJ is currently at with developments and even maybe a listing on Bittrex. I will continue to support CJ but every now and then it would be good to see you in here posting something dev.

truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:51:23 PM

hello crypto jack dev you want open ICO selling again
and how about gambling site have cryptojack still run or not
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 12:17:48 AM

hmmmmm any idea where is dev?

Do we have a slack or somethig?

Dev basically gone for a month Sad
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

I think we are all waiting on the dev to return and give an update on where CJ is at. It does seem to be hurting the price of CJ since the dev has gone for over 1 month so I'm hoping he returns soon and hopefully has some news for us all on where the coin is currently at.

fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:38:38 AM

I think we are all waiting on the dev to return and give an update on where CJ is at. It does seem to be hurting the price of CJ since the dev has gone for over 1 month so I'm hoping he returns soon and hopefully has some news for us all on where the coin is currently at.

CJ has many feature with their coin such as cjbuck and wealthydice, does anyone use it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: