Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed  (Read 72189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:26:48 PM

This is a good chance to buy some cheap coins and who is selling cj at this price then they will feel regretful when some good news will come back.
I will buy and hold this coin at least 6 months and get a big profit as I did with XRP coins 6 months ago.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

This is a good chance to buy some cheap coins and who is selling cj at this price then they will feel regretful when some good news will come back.
I will buy and hold this coin at least 6 months and get a big profit as I did with XRP coins 6 months ago.

Yes, CJ is not a pump dump coin and a Coin which has solid projects at its back, take time to develop. CJ prices may be low at the moment but i know sooner or later it will jump to new height and will be stable.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

Yes, CJ is not a pump dump coin and a Coin which has solid projects at its back, take time to develop. CJ prices may be low at the moment but i know sooner or later it will jump to new height and will be stable.

I agree with both of you as now is the perfect opportunity for people to invest in CJ's at these low levels. I've been accumulating as many CJ's along the way while the price is below 20 sats and was even buying under 50 sats as I know that this coin is worth a lot more then what it is now. I also agree that CJ is not a pump and dump coin and has a solid backing with many developments and future developments coming. That is why I will hold and stake this coin for at least 6 to 12 months.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

Thanks for the nodes guys. CJ definitely has a lot more potential to the upside! I guess I'll keep adding to my stash too...especially at the current price  Wink

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 11:34:49 PM

Thanks for the nodes guys. CJ definitely has a lot more potential to the upside! I guess I'll keep adding to my stash too...especially at the current price  Wink

You're welcome mate! Yeah it sure does and I'll be loading up on some more CJ later once my BTC deposit on Cryptopia is confirmed. The price is super low right now so it's a great time to buy as many CJ as we can and stake to earn even more CJ coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cryptme

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

what development is going on on this coin?
The github is quiet
 6 commits  1 branch 0 releases 1 contributor
 C 40.9%    C++ 36.1%    TypeScript 20.2%    Assembly 0.7%    HTML 0.7%    Python 0.6%    Other 0.8%
C   C++   TypeScript   Assembly   HTML   Python   Other
Latest commit ff55e30  on Jul 17, 2016 @cryptojacks

would love to hodl some, but why?

easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

hi folks, i bought about a million cj's from ccex, downloaded the cj wallet, let it sync then added all my coins to it around this time last night. All went smooth and the transaction time was mightily impressive i must say

How do i stake them is my question? My pc is left on, wallet open? anything else i need to do, i cant see any off/on options in the wallet for staking

Thanks for any help folks
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:48:20 PM

hi folks, i bought about a million cj's from ccex, downloaded the cj wallet, let it sync then added all my coins to it around this time last night. All went smooth and the transaction time was mightily impressive i must say

How do i stake them is my question? My pc is left on, wallet open? anything else i need to do, i cant see any off/on options in the wallet for staking

Just need your wallet left open and unencrypted.
easypeasy

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:45:53 PM

Thanks for that, thats how it has been since last night so i guess it takes time, roughly how long does it take before you can see any returns

thanks for your time
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:51:38 PM

Thanks for that, thats how it has been since last night so i guess it takes time, roughly how long does it take before you can see any returns

thanks for your time

I couldn't tell you. My coins are a year old so I would probably earn a stake faster than you, even though I only have 16k coins. I'm no expert in POS, but coin age and amount of coins seem to be the two important factors. You having a million is a great start, but those coins need to achieve the minimum staking age before they can even earn a stake. So it would take at least 24 hours before you are able to stake too. From my understanding, it's better to have your coins in multiple transactions too. Like you would have a better chance of earning more stakes if you were staking 100k coins in 10 different transactions than if you were staking a million in one transaction. However, the amount you earn from the stake would be different, I think.

Take everything I said here with a grain of salt, do your own research. I'm not confident in my info. Maybe someone else can verify my information or correct me where I'm wrong
easypeasy

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:15:11 PM

well thanks very much for your help and the info its much appreciated

I'll leave it running a couple of days and see how it gets on, cheers
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:18:16 AM

thanks for your time

Well after the 24 hours you should see a stake reward in a few hours with that amount of coins. You can easily see the estimate time by moving your mouse over the little green icon in the bottom right corner of the wallet which will give you an estimate time. Good luck and I'm sure it won't be too long now before you start seeing some staking rewards.

Cyndonald

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:55:36 AM

That's a good decision. it's too cheap to buy and hold it for long-term period.
I still believe in this coin and wait for new actions from Dev as he said before.
10foldtony

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:51:27 AM

what's the go with the mac wallet?
it's quitting unexpectedly on the first run.
can not open.
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:35:59 AM

The github is quiet
 6 commits  1 branch 0 releases 1 contributor
 C 40.9%    C++ 36.1%    TypeScript 20.2%    Assembly 0.7%    HTML 0.7%    Python 0.6%    Other 0.8%
Latest commit ff55e30  on Jul 17, 2016 @cryptojacks

There are some good news released in this month. Don't ask anything about this project .
It is very cheap to invest to this coin . what do you expect if this coin can reach at 200sats in next months?
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 01:19:00 AM

The github is quiet

There are some good news released in this month. Don't ask anything about this project .
It is very cheap to invest to this coin . what do you expect if this coin can reach at 200sats in next months?

I agree and now is the prefect time to buy CJ's and stake them and earn more coins on top like I just earned today when I woke up as I leave the wallet open 24/7. It was 8 Cj coins which is okay with me and I'll be adding a lot more to my staking weight in the next day or two as I made some profits from trading.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:29:13 AM

thanks for your time

I couldn't tell you. My coins are a year old so I would probably earn a stake faster than you, even though I only have 16k coins. I'm no expert in POS, but coin age and amount of coins seem to be the two important factors. You having a million is a great start, but those coins need to achieve the minimum staking age before they can even earn a stake. So it would take at least 24 hours before you are able to stake too. From my understanding, it's better to have your coins in multiple transactions too. Like you would have a better chance of earning more stakes if you were staking 100k coins in 10 different transactions than if you were staking a million in one transaction. However, the amount you earn from the stake would be different, I think.

Take everything I said here with a grain of salt, do your own research. I'm not confident in my info. Maybe someone else can verify my information or correct me where I'm wrong

It's very good to see your post . it's useful for new investors joining this stake of CJ coins. Many transactions to one address is better than one transaction. I have this action done like this and it has staken more times.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

The github is quiet

If you follow the OP, you will come to know he is working on various sites and project to boost up the CJ coin.
I know it been a long term but then you must admit that CJ is not a pump n dump coin. A coin with a proper vision needs time to be establish as a main coin in this industry.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:30:36 PM

i liked this project. i even done some translation for them. my avatar is still on since the begining. i will change it soon  Grin. but i will definatly want for this project to go on and deliver. good luck dev!

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 01:46:36 AM

I've slowly been picking up more and more CJ's from POSWallet from selling some other coins which i earned stakes from and sold for POSW coins and then bought more CJ's. Once i get paid from my signature campaign I'll be loading up on more CJ's and build on my stake to earn more staking rewards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: