Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: non-collateral loans  (Read 592 times)
huntalan81 (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:03:08 AM

Hi all,

Is it alive? Is it possible?

Delete my negative trust, pls.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:05:22 AM

Hi all,

Are you asking if a non-collateral loan is possible? Yes, it is possible, if there is a trust relationship between the borrower and the lender or if the account of the borrower is worth a lot more than the loaned ammount (in this case, the lender can put a red tag on the borrower's account in case of a default, thus the borrower has an incentive of paying back the loan).

If you're asking if you yourself can get a no-collateral loan, i'd say that would only be possible if you know the lender IRL, so he actually knows you personally...

huntalan81 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:10:43 AM

Hi all,

Are you asking if a non-collateral loan is possible? Yes, it is possible, if there is a trust relationship between the borrower and the lender or if the account of the borrower is worth a lot more than the loaned ammount (in this case, the lender can put a red tag on the borrower's account in case of a default, thus the borrower has an incentive of paying back the loan).

If you're asking if you yourself can get a no-collateral loan, i'd say that would only be possible if you know the lender IRL, so he actually knows you personally...

THX the full answer!

What is IRL?

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 09:14:15 AM

Hi all,

Not possible, since lending sections works on the principle of no-collateral no loan, there are some exception to the rule for trusted members of the forums.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:18:27 AM

Hi all,

THX the full answer!

What is IRL?
IRL = In Real Life... For example, if your brother lives far away from you, and also is a bitcoin enthousiast, you could probably get a loan from him without collateral using the forum to keep track of everything.

huntalan81 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:21:08 AM

Hi all,

THX the full answer!

What is IRL?
IRL = In Real Life... For example, if your brother lives far away from you, and also is a bitcoin enthousiast, you could probably get a loan from him without collateral using the forum to keep track of everything.

I see what you mean.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:00:59 AM

i think that you already know about this some time ago... Roll Eyes
you know, when you became red! Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574828.0

EcuaMobi told you to be more serious and not continue to act untrustworthy
as i see it, you continue to walk in the wrong path...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

huntalan81 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:19:50 AM

you know, when you became red! Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574828.0

I just take two questions - and there are many answers...

This topic is not the same as you linked, if I need a loan with collateral, I'll write in the correct place, but this topic is not a loan request.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:43:06 AM

This topic is not the same as you linked, if I need a loan with collateral, I'll write in the correct place, but this topic is not a loan request.

hmm.... Roll Eyes  no, they are not actually. Grin

this topic it dosnt have to be created in the first place.
you already get the only 2 answers from the "loan request" topic of yours.

alived? yes  possible? yes --> based on what? trust
you dont have any here, so ask someone close to you irl.

better now?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

huntalan81 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:03:51 PM

hmm.... Roll Eyes  no, they are not actually. Grin

this topic it dosnt have to be created in the first place.
you already get the only 2 answers from the "loan request" topic of yours.

alived? yes  possible? yes --> based on what? trust
you dont have any here, so ask someone close to you irl.

better now?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Yes, but they answered - you just debate.... Starlightbreaker trusted.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:41:50 PM

There is a restricted number of people wich does lend without colateral but those loans are given to high reputation member here and just, soo why would you think you are part of those? This marketplace needs colateral to avoid scam the lender, otherwise this wouldnt be needed here you could get your loan at btcjam.
huntalan81 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:38:21 AM

There is a restricted number of people wich does lend without colateral but those loans are given to high reputation member here and just, soo why would you think you are part of those? This marketplace needs colateral to avoid scam the lender, otherwise this wouldnt be needed here you could get your loan at btcjam.

At the moment I just take some questions, don't want loan. I know how the things work here and I know I am not in the part of the high-reputation-member-squad. But thx your answer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: