Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2017, 12:57:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC4FREE - COINGAINGURU BTC Faucet - timer reduced to 30 minutes  (Read 719 times)
almoche

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 08:47:08 PM

!!! NEW !!! TIMER REDUCED TO 30 MINUTES
- 100-130 Satoshi, reward increase every claim
- Sign in with BTC address: payout to FaucetHUB
- Sign in with Xapo e-mail: instant payout to Xapo wallet
- 20% referral

https://btc4free.site

Is this some promotion or you plan to set this values for longer time?Nice to see that you are doing good with your faucets,always online and with balance.I get very nice referral commission so that it seems to have been well accepted by users.

Only thing I do not like is that ads on claim page which is reloading page after click on claim button.I know how is working so I click before solve captcha,but for many users this may be quite irritating.Any chance to make this more user friendly?
thx for your nice words. No, it is not only promotion. The aim is to set it to 30 min in general. If it works, e  in future I will reduce once more too 15. Regarding the pop up at claim button I know what you mean , but it is needed to keep faucet alive with this high BTC price. Hence I've removed the first captcha at login. Hope for your understanding. Because many other faucets are much harder to claim, or they have threshold, or don't pay. And as you've said my faustet always online and paying since beginning. So keep Enjoy claiming 😉
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.