Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JIO] Token - Drachmae -TamTam - Moldova Discount - Refutraveler  (Read 22024 times)
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 12:16:33 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 02:18:35 PM by Drachmae

Member Areas
http://www.drachmaetravel.com

Taking Discounted travel offers and merging it with the affiliate network enables members to accomplish 2 things, One Save Money, Two make an extra income.

JIO means "TO LIVE"

Where will JIO Token be traded?

JIO Token is available  on the following Exchanges:

https://c-cex.com/?p=jio-btc &  https://cne.drachmae.market

Travel Applications: All Accept JIO Token

TamTam Travels: New front end members area with affiliate marketing tools, and internal marketplace for dropping shipping good globally to enable JIO Token to have more flexibility on users uses and adoption.

Drachmae Business Travel: New Front end for users to subscribe to receive discounts on Events, travel and accommodation using JIO Token as method of Payment, Users will have to obtain a Discount code via channel partners to be able to gain access. Special app that offers event, meetups Early bird discounts and registrations.

Moldova Discount Travel 3.0: Dedicated booking platform with local discounts on many touristic locations, wining & Dining with locations logged onto the blockchain and E-Voting for best locations. Goal is to complete this by May for the European 30 city competition hosted in Chisinau, Moldova this year.

Refutraveler: As part of use case from Lesvos during the period visited numerous times and other camps in France also, it was explored the viability to introduce via Mobile App Educational games with incentivisation for tasks completed for the younger generation as they learn from visual and sound, As part of the initiative for the older generation to educate them around social and Digital media marketing to boost tourism in the local areas and provide them with incentives earned as rewards which they can exchange against local goods to their requirements with local businesses to boost the local economy.

TamTam Travels Introduction Discount Affiliate network club

Tam Tam Travels making your Dreams come true.

Tam Tam Travels offers its Members some of the best deals & Discounts via its exclusive cutting edge members area.

Official Website http://tamtamtravels.com/

When Paying for your Membership package your Receive 50% discount when Using JIO Token

What do you get within your TamTam Memberships

Daily, Local, Global Discounts – Featuring over 300,000 of the world’s best merchants

How To Save 18,000$ on a Cruise

Best Deals Tahoe Seasons Resort price comparison TamTam Travels

TamTam Travels Price Comparison hotels in Lazio Rome

Price comparison for Hotels St Julians Malta TamTam Travels

Puerto Rico San Juan Discount Comparison for hotels on TamTam Travels

Price Comparison Cheap Hotels Fiji Pacific Harbour TamTam Travels

Discount Flight from London to San Francisco Price Comparison

[/list]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    "The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    stereotype
    Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
    October 25, 2016, 12:21:30 PM

To what extent are you involved in this?
    I thought i read, you personally, will not be involved with the development/update of this, or did i misunderstand what you wrote?
    mbah

Activity: 700
    Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
    October 25, 2016, 12:27:36 PM

reserve indonesian translation
    thank you

bvalis

Activity: 126
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    October 25, 2016, 01:38:08 PM

Well, this sounds interesting enough.
    Hope to see more.
    btcdevil
    Legendary

Activity: 1302
    Merit: 1027

View Profile
    October 25, 2016, 03:57:35 PM

When will you post the bounty for the project, as i can do Hindi Translation and wanted to join the social networking bounty.
    won99

Activity: 672
    Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
    October 25, 2016, 04:05:07 PM

8,888,888 JIO ,,it's apik teniinn

TAYLOR
    Crypto Trading for Everyone
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ----
    []
    Rkana

Activity: 281
    Merit: 250

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
    October 26, 2016, 09:07:32 AM

You should add a countdown in OP. Good luck with this new project.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
    I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
    spain cool

Activity: 590
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    October 26, 2016, 09:48:25 AM

any bounty hunter dev?
    trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
    October 26, 2016, 10:12:33 AM

I thought i read, you personally, will not be involved with the development/update of this, or did i misunderstand what you wrote?
    Is Dev want us to participate in the project ?
    and ...  Dev want us to do your ref   Huh Huh Huh
    Drachmae (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 26, 2016, 10:17:05 AM

Very Simple the principle is to Rebrand the service into a more marketable product for the Global Arena "Drachmae makes people think Greece only)

Also to take the work load off a new team and entity are being put together to manage this specific ecosystem as I am constantly on the Road working on Physical projects around Refugees etc and many holders do not like this and want it away from the currency.

Hence why the Swap and Re-brand as for my involvement will be to maintain that more services and benefits are negotiated for the travel club backend network to offer more value to it's members and support JIO Token.

stereotype
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2016, 10:18:33 AM

This is what i was referring to.... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1435072.msg16570454#msg16570454
    Drachmae (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 26, 2016, 10:20:56 AM

This is what i was referring to.... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1435072.msg16570454#msg16570454

And I just answered you above ^

stereotype
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2016, 10:21:49 AM

Very Simple the principle is to Rebrand the service into a more marketable product for the Global Arena "Drachmae makes people think Greece only)

Also to take the work load off a new team and entity are being put together to manage this specific ecosystem as I am constantly on the Road working on Physical projects around Refugees etc and many holders do not like this and want it away from the currency.

Hence why the Swap and Re-brand as for my involvement will be to maintain that more services and benefits are negotiated for the travel club backend network to offer more value to it's members and support JIO Token.
    So a Tam Tam rep will be getting involved here? Got any RL names?
    shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
    October 26, 2016, 10:26:11 AM

this is nice let hope that the project will succeed and the value of draco will be covered with this swap, good luck to you dev
    if ever that you are offering also some bounty just lets us know since this is a rebrand so translation or tve i will joined it.

Drachmae (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 26, 2016, 10:26:42 AM

So a Tam Tam rep will be getting involved here? Got any RL names?

Tam Tam is a Business

There will be a person applied for JIO
    and another for the affiliate network

Hence why 15/12/2016 there will  be the official announcement as the decision of where TamTam entity is not yet decided (Singapore but the Lead manager is also looking at Dubai) so depending on the local entity location will also determine the team players.

They are more focused on getting the setup locally done and building out a management team. As Jio is based on Memberships of the club the more members = more value to JIO.

Drachmae (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 26, 2016, 10:28:26 AM

this is nice let hope that the project will succeed and the value of draco will be covered with this swap, good luck to you dev
    if ever that you are offering also some bounty just lets us know since this is a rebrand so translation or tve i will joined it.

The Bounty is based on the Affiliate Network so to participate you would need to join that.

Drachmae (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 26, 2016, 03:53:34 PM

Affiliate registrations are slowly coming in that's good progress and hopefully brings in some great conversions.

Drachmae (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 26, 2016, 06:00:35 PM
    Last edit: October 27, 2016, 03:05:11 PM by Drachmae

Travel industry disruption set to explode with blockchain TamTam Travels

Drachmae (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 27, 2016, 03:23:07 PM

4 Days To GO

First wave of ICO will be Uniquely to Draco Holders at a conversion of 16 draco to 1 JIO Ending 31/10/2016
    Second Wave 1,777,776 starting 01/11/2016 ending 30/11/2016
    Distribution will be released 01/12/2016

How to redeem your JIO:

Send your draco to NXT-KQBE-2WCA-B456-DJHZD by 31/10/2016 (Do not send from Exchanges).

Send from your NXT Wallet address only and upon 01/12/2016 will be sent back to the Sending NXT Wallet.

Instructions on how to use the wallet https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rEnYRp73uR9GQcDoZyZkA8Nrvd2UZ8JeWxPefLVC5aA/edit

Drachmae (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 28, 2016, 01:24:46 AM

https://youtu.be/IzbGk2uLj7I

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: