Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰 Crypto Arbitrage trading tools 💰💰💰  (Read 346 times)
exploted (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 09:36:19 AM by exploted

Crypto Arbitrage trading tools
ArbitragePro.org - this project is designed to help earn cryptocurrency.
❗️ We have developed an arbitration table that displays in real time the difference in the rates of cryptocurrency on various exchanges.

Our service and our software are engaged in the search for cryptocurrency price differences on the largest exchanges.
At the moment we are using 17 exchanges, we are analyzing all trading pairs with BTC and ETH.

We analyze only the BYD and ASK prices, for example:
AAC coin on the Okex exchange opened orders for the sale of this coin at a price of 0.00003542 ETH, at the same time there are orders on the Huobi exchange for the purchase of this coin at a price of 0.0000393 ETH. The difference in price is 10.95%, which means that you can earn money by buying AAC at Okex, transfer these coins to Huobi and sell them more expensive.

Our software does not show all the data, unnecessary information for the trader is filtered, for example, we do not show low-liquid coins with a small daily volume.
It is necessary to take into account the time of the transfer and the commission for transfer from exchange to exchange

❗️Advantages of our project:
- Processing of data from 17 exchanges (1600 Crypto currency)
- Display of daily volumes to each cryptocurrency
- Ability to sort and filter data
- List of profitable translations only for fast cryptocurrency

Using our service, you can:
1. To earn on a difference of rates cryptocurrency  from 5% to 50% everyday.
2. Find the most profitable way to transfer cryptocurrency from one exchange to another.
3. Buy Cryptocurrencies at the most profitable rate.

ArbitragePro.org
https://twitter.com/Crypto_Arbitrag

We also offer you to create your own business for you using our software.
If you want to have your own crypto business and get a steady income, contact us
We will send you full information about how this business works and how much you can earn.

ArbitragePro.org@gmail.com
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exploted (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

Now our service monitors the 17 largest stock exchanges and all trading pairs with BTC and ETH
Not_A_Rocket_Scientist

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

Is your service free to use? Arbitrage options are very hard to catch, sometimes you need to be really fast to make a deal. Do you also have a solution to execute those deals quickly?

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]
exploted (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Our service provides only information for traders.
exploted (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

Easy money does not happen, if you want to earn a cryptocurrency arbitration, you need to turn on the brain and learn to do it, our service only makes arbitration easier. If you understand how it works, you can earn very well.
exploted (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

Our program accepts data from the 17 largest cryptocurrency exchanges.

Bittrex             Kucoin             Lbank

Binance           Hitbtc              Gate.io

Poloniex         Cryptopia        Bibox

Huobi              Cex.io              ZB.com

Exmo               Livecoin          Coinbene

Okex                iDex

On request, we can add required exchanges.
Not_A_Rocket_Scientist

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

I am using https://bitsgap.com/ for cryptocurrency arbitrage trading. It allows not only to find those deals, but also to execute them fast. If you provide only the information, then it is very hard to make any profit here (in my opinion)

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]
hateplesent

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

You didn't answer his question,   Its suspicious
exploted (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

I am using https://bitsgap.com/ for cryptocurrency arbitrage trading. It allows not only to find those deals, but also to execute them fast. If you provide only the information, then it is very hard to make any profit here (in my opinion)

I studied this service, talked to the developers, their project is interesting, but this is a different type of arbitration, more complicated and less profitable. In this type of arbitration there are disadvantages, as well as in ours. If you want such a service where by pressing 1-2 buttons you make a profit, it is not! In any case, you need to think, analyze.
Everywhere there are risks, especially in such a thing as cryptocurrency.
exploted (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

You didn't answer his question,   Its suspicious

Answer  Wink
Not_A_Rocket_Scientist

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

I studied this service, talked to the developers, their project is interesting, but this is a different type of arbitration, more complicated and less profitable. In this type of arbitration there are disadvantages, as well as in ours. If you want such a service where by pressing 1-2 buttons you make a profit, it is not! In any case, you need to think, analyze.

Basically this is what my question was about. What makes your service special and more important, what makes it more profitable?

exploted (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

Basically this is what my question was about. What makes your service special and more important, what makes it more profitable?

Higher profits, but higher risks. On average, for one transaction you can get 10%, if volumes allow. The maximum profit I had 75%)

Again, our service is only a tool for arbitration, basically our customers want to press one button and make a profit, but it does not work that way)  need to think and analyze the situation.
exploted (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:22:09 AM

UP BTC
Grosher877

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:31:08 AM

pm me the details