Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (MOVED) BipCoin. Mineable. CryptoNote. BipCot NoGov Licensed.  (Read 23154 times)
montas101

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:03:00 PM

if you sent to some one bipcoins with out payment ID do they get lost ?

On Cryptopia? Probably.

Person to person from one wallet to another? No. I've made hundreds of successful BipCoin transactions without a payment ID.
nice i just lost 200 on Cryptopia  Angry
MWD64 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 09:04:24 PM

On Cryptopia? Probably.

Person to person from one wallet to another? No. I've made hundreds of successful BipCoin transactions without a payment ID.
nice i just lost 200 on Cryptopia  Angry

It tells you you need a payment ID or you'll lose your coin when you get your address there to send them. You didn't see that?
I'm doing a blog post on how to use the paymentID, will have it up this weekend. Testing it too.

FYI, the GUI wallet has a place to put a paymentID. Doesn't require "math" like with the CLI wallets.

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license
montas101

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:10:15 PM

On Cryptopia? Probably.

It tells you you need a payment ID or you'll lose your coin when you get your address there to send them. You didn't see that?
I'm doing a blog post on how to use the paymentID, will have it up in a few minutes. Testing it too.

FYI, the GUI wallet has a place to put a paymentID.
ya i did see that but i say to my self.....wtf is a wallet to wallet and i did not put down the payment ID in my wallet....its ok now i know. Grin
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 09:12:55 PM

On Cryptopia? Probably.

I'm doing a blog post on how to use the paymentID, will have it up in a few minutes. Testing it too.

ya i did see that but i say to my self.....wtf is a wallet to wallet and i did not put down the payment ID in my wallet....its ok now i know. Grin

Glad you can smile about it.

OK, for now, maybe transfer some bips from your CLI wallet to your GUI wallet. The GUI wallet has a place clearly marked for the payment ID.

montas101

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:18:28 PM

On Cryptopia? Probably.

Glad you can smile about it.

OK, for now, maybe transfer some bips from your CLI wallet to your GUI wallet. The GUI wallet has a place clearly marked for the payment ID.
what will then life be without losses......
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 09:20:11 PM

what will then life be without losses......

Yup. I always say "There are no guarantees on the edge."

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 09:44:03 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 05:42:44 AM by MWD64

ok, I got it working. I'll finish my blog post after a nap, but please try this with like 1 bip and make sure it works for you too, and let me know.
(make sure you check your balance on there first, so you can confirm if it goes up by one. Check Unconfirmed AND Available.

OK. I just tested and it worked.

This is the formula:

transfer (mixin) (Cryptopia BipCoin address) (number of bips being sent) -p (Cryptopia payment ID)

Thus this:

transfer 0 bip1ZT7AY9dAE3KYrXcFeoVtFe43WZvGBAA2NFVXXbn4Yxw15gYgekQc7VUFJFHM7DMNsZKRDZAeTe8 1P8yke37z4JVJupJF1j -p a1cacb20d8ef5fc9868790e8ef1a8385751fd6de01ea7d4463d320cfd614cd1c

uses a mixin of 0, sending to this Cryptopia BipCoin address:

bip1ZT7AY9dAE3KYrXcFeoVtFe43WZvGBAA2NFVXXbn4Yxw15gYgekQc7VUFJFHM7DMNsZKRDZAeTe8 1P8yke37z4JVJupJF1j

2 bips

with a paymentID (-p) of

a1cacb20d8ef5fc9868790e8ef1a8385751fd6de01ea7d4463d320cfd614cd1c

It will take longer to show and confirm than wallet to wallet with another person. It may take up to ten minutes to see it incoming as unconfirmed (refresh the page if it's not showing) and up to ten more minutes to be available to spend on there. (probably less time though.)

montas101

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:04:12 PM

Lazaros (bipcoin) told me that for my pain that i feel inside my soul for loosing 200 coins, you need to sent me a BipCoin stickers! to take away my pain or i can just listen to http://4mysoul.gr/
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 10:29:42 PM

Lazaros (bipcoin) told me that for my pain that i feel inside my soul for loosing 200 coins, you need to sent me a BipCoin stickers! to take away my pain or i can just listen to http://4mysoul.gr/

Well, I owe you nothing, but I always love to give a couple BipCoin stickers a good home. PM me an address and I'll send 'em out Monday.
-=
Also, do that test please and let me know if it works sending a bip to your Cryptopia account via CLI wallet with my formulae above. Let me know if it works for you.
-=

who/what is "Lazaros (bipcoin)"?

I'm the head cat herder of the BipCoin project and I don't know Lazaros.

MWD

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 01:46:43 AM

can i input my cryptopia wallet address while mining in a pool ?

No. On your "Balances" page on Cryptopia, it says
"WARNING! Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc."

I'm mining to my GUI wallet, just because it's possible and fun.

atithasos

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 07:02:08 AM

The payment id is the identification that some sites understands from where are the coins.
if you send me coins it does not need payment id. But for sites like cryptopia is need it. if you send to cryptopia without payment id they receive the coins but do not know the user that send them so you must contact with the support with the details to credit your account.

BTC: 18Kz4PHHNaRndxUhsCU6wWSpNjkucPuF7S
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:04:18 AM

MWD

Lazaros is the greek variant of the name Lazarus. The guy Jesus resurrected in the New Testament.
BIPcoin was resurrected recently.

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 08:39:23 AM

MWD

Lazaros is the greek variant of the name Lazarus. The guy Jesus resurrected in the New Testament.

Ah!

I'm not the team member who is Greek, so I didn't get it right away.

montas101

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:44:45 AM

MWD

Ah!

good morning to all ( i just wake up...)
sorry man if you got it the wrong way,but is was a joke....
i donot care about the 200 coins i lost like i did not care at the past before....
my bad.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 06:12:06 PM

MWD

Ah!

good morning to all ( i just wake up...)
sorry man if you got it the wrong way,but is was a joke....
i donot care about the 200 coins i lost like i did not care at the past before....
my bad.

I'm not offended.
No apology needed.

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 04:24:13 AM

I wrote up a tutorial, with screenshots:

How to add a payment ID to transactions, for depositing BipCoin on your Cryptopia account (and for other things):
https://bipcoin.org/?p=1537

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 09:49:21 AM

Follow the new BipCoin Official Twitter account https://twitter.com/BipCoinOfficial

werdwerdus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 05:25:24 PM

trying my darndest to mine with AMD gpu. claymore doesn't work at all with BIP (I tired -nofee 1 as well). I tried Wolf miner current release, and it doesn't work at all with BIP. Another user suggested Wolf miner previous release, and that one is working somewhat. But I am constantly getting rejected shares.

On the AMD R9 380x, I get lots of shares really quickly, and then very quickly almost all submitted shares start getting rejected and IP ban comes (either Low Difficulty Share or "null"). On AMD Radeon 7850, I start out with about 95% accepted shares, and then slowly the acceptance rate starts to go down. After about 3 minutes the acceptance rate was already below 92% (rejected shares with status "null").

Anybody have this issue? Anybody mining stable with AMD gpus? How are you doing it? Any tips? Bueller?

Nvidia mining with ccminer-cryptonight works flawlessly.

atithasos

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

trying my darndest to mine with AMD gpu. claymore doesn't work at all with BIP (I tired -nofee 1 as well). I tried Wolf miner current release, and it doesn't work at all with BIP. Another user suggested Wolf miner previous release, and that one is working somewhat. But I am constantly getting rejected shares.

On the AMD R9 380x, I get lots of shares really quickly, and then very quickly almost all submitted shares start getting rejected and IP ban comes (either Low Difficulty Share or "null"). On AMD Radeon 7850, I start out with about 95% accepted shares, and then slowly the acceptance rate starts to go down. After about 3 minutes the acceptance rate was already below 92% (rejected shares with status "null").

Anybody have this issue? Anybody mining stable with AMD gpus? How are you doing it? Any tips? Bueller?

Nvidia mining with ccminer-cryptonight works flawlessly.
I mine with wolf
I have rx480 and it works like a charm with bip and every cryptonote coins
if you would like get the conf file for wolf
http://atithasos.myds.me/BIP.conf
this is for rx480

BTC: 18Kz4PHHNaRndxUhsCU6wWSpNjkucPuF7S
werdwerdus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:03:14 AM

what driver version and miner app version are you using? Linux or win? I'll give it another shot. maybe i need a different driver or need to remove the 7850.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: