Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (MOVED) BipCoin. Mineable. CryptoNote. BipCot NoGov Licensed.  (Read 23137 times)
MWD64 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 02:39:34 PM

Pepe thinks that the instructions on your website are very funny to read.
Very entertaining.

Thank you for noticing. My tech writing style actually pisses off some (boring) people. But BipCoin is not for boring people.

I write like that because I hate dry, boring tech writing. I figure "Why not have solid tech info AND have some fun?"

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pepethefrog

Activity: 120
Merit: 13

Pepe is NOT a hate symbol

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:44:23 PM

Thank you for noticing. My tech writing style actually pisses off some (boring) people. But BipCoin is not for boring people.

I write like that because I hate dry, boring tech writing. I figure "Why not have solid tech info AND have some fun?"

Your linguistic rhythm, "tact" and usage of humor while discussing technical stuff reminds Pepe of computer game review magazines from back in the 80s (and early 90s).
Good stuff!

Bipcoin: bip1W2nq2vhM4f6kaHSsVD5J1LdRb1M3mCqftwq6erpEeKzsj8Kjrxy5xUs9VAtF233nNzcMQN2ZQfJ fvi2WensZ5tGJv2ysY8
Pepe is NOT a hate symbol.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 03:35:19 PM

Your linguistic rhythm, "tact" and usage of humor while discussing technical stuff reminds Pepe of computer game review magazines from back in the 80s (and early 90s).
Good stuff!

I loved some of those mags. Probably a subconscious influence even.

Also 2600 magazine and Mondo 2000. They were a little bit like Wired before Wired. Without the goofy corporate suck.

Also, google AdBusters if you did not know its majesty back in the day. And
Processed World magazine.

Those last two had a little bit of a commie bent, but hey, it was Frisko, so we'll let 'em slide.

OK, I gotta get back to work or I'll have to fire myself. BipCoin is my side hustle, not the main gig.

MWD

pepethefrog

Activity: 120
Merit: 13

Pepe is NOT a hate symbol

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:48:50 PM

Also 2600 magazine and Mondo 2000. They were a little bit like Wired before Wired. Without the goofy corporate suck.

Those last two had a little bit of a commie bent, but hey, it was Frisko, so we'll let 'em slide.

OK, I gotta get back to work or I'll have to fire myself. BipCoin is my side hustle, not the main gig.

MWD

Pepe thanks you for the recommendations and the nice chat.

EDIT: Pepe also sends kind regards to whoever sent him 1 BIP.

BIP.... that has such a nice ring to it.... BIP!

Pepe wonders... could it be?
Is this the sound of an interstellar beacon that sends out blocks to the stellar neighborhood... ?

BIP..... BIP.... BIP....

... but then again... space is silent.
Except ofcourse...as long as an electromagnetic wave is transmitted in space.... whoever picks up the wave and transforms it back to sound can actually hear the unhearable!

Pepe is pondering the meaning of the silent sound of BIPS in space...

Bipcoin: bip1W2nq2vhM4f6kaHSsVD5J1LdRb1M3mCqftwq6erpEeKzsj8Kjrxy5xUs9VAtF233nNzcMQN2ZQfJ fvi2WensZ5tGJv2ysY8
Pepe is NOT a hate symbol.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 10:39:14 PM

MWD

Pepe thanks you for the recommendations and the nice chat.

EDIT: Pepe also sends kind regards to whoever sent him 1 BIP.

BIP.... that has such a nice ring to it.... BIP!

Pepe wonders... could it be?
Is this the sound of an interstellar beacon that sends out blocks to the stellar neighborhood... ?

BIP..... BIP.... BIP....

... but then again... space is silent.
Except ofcourse...as long as an electromagnetic wave is transmitted in space.... whoever picks up the wave and transforms it back to sound can actually hear the unhearable!

Pepe is pondering the meaning of the silent sound of BIPS in space...

lol. Nice. Thank you for your service!

bip.....bip.....bip....

I'm going to use that. I like it. In the Coin Telegraph interview do say we want BipCoin to go to Alpha-Centauri instead of "to the moon!"

The one bip wasn't me. It was likely my cat. She feels bad for trying to kill that frog now that he's met a respectful frog in Pepe.

He just said that other frog had to be "Physically removed......so to speak." lolz.

MWD

p.s.  Add a BipCoin price widget to your phone: https://bipcoin.org/?p=1557

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 11:50:28 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 12:05:14 AM by MWD64

BipCoin market on Facebook. Open to anyone. Buy and Sell in BipCoin! https://www.facebook.com/groups/220675568353296/forsaleposts/

Omura

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:21:12 AM

Does bipcoin have a roadmap?

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:25:44 AM

Not yet.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 12:46:02 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 01:58:39 AM by MWD64

Not yet.

Most altcoin Roadmaps are b.s. ....Lots of bluster, not much solid. We're getting real, needed things off our list first before we state a flowery wish-list of majestic plans. I could tell you "we are working on a GUI wallet with built-in pool mining" (and we are) or "We'd love to have an Android wallet" (we would, and we're discussing it), but really, We'd rather tell you what we've done.

Anyone can say "these are our plans", and a lot of it is voodoo. Who can say for sure things like "be on 3 of top 5 exchanges by end of year."? That's just fantasy. Many coin road maps seem to be wish lists more than business plans.

We could write you a wish list, but we'd rather tell you the good amount we've already done in two months, much more than a lot of coins. We have:

--A coin that works solid, transactions fast and always confirm, bc_height consensus solid, etc.
--Solid team of 3 programmers + 1 marketing weenie
--We have GUI and CLI wallets for Linux and Windows. They work great (more than can be said for some CryptoNote coins.)
--2 mining pools, still very minable but solid very network (at this moment our network is 29.72 KH/sec, almost all of it on our two pools)
--2 block explorers
--Solid and fun branding
--Unique license ( www.bipcot.org ) that ALL dark coins should use eventually.
--Favorable article / interview in major crypto mag (CoinTelegraph)
--Mentions in some other crypto mags
--One one exchange, contacting more. But not rushing that. Would rather wait to have more under our belt to increase chance of getting accepted on the bigger ones than spam them all and lose the one chance we'd have later.
--Good amount of transacting on BipCoin on the one exchange we're on
--Merchandise (stickers and buttons) available for BipCoin and selling briskly. (sell at break even, just to promote BipCoin)
--Extroidinarly detailed and easy-to-use tech how-tos on our website for every aspect, from installing, to pool mining, to even how to add a transaction IDs when adding bips to exanange so you don't use them. This is MUCH more than most altcoins bother with.
--dev team is patient and helpful with answering questions, even with noobs. Again, more than most coins.  
--A whole bunch of other cooler smaller stuff we're too busy to do to enumerate.

This is more than MANY cryptos do in 2 months. So trust that we'll continue on a path of doing more consistently. I'd rather show you what we've done than make up what we would like to do.

Once we have even more under our belt, we may do a map. But for now we'd rather tell you every week or more what new things we've actually done.

MWD

Omura

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:03:59 AM

Not yet.

Most altcoin Roadmaps are b.s. ....Lots of bluster, not much solid. We're getting real, needed things off our list first before we state a flowery wish-list of majestic plans. I could tell you "we are working on a GUI wallet with built-in pool mining" (and we are) or "We'd love to have an Android wallet" (we would, and we're discussing it), but really, We'd rather tell you what we've done.

Anyone can say "these are our plans", and a lot of it is voodoo. Who can say for sure things like "be on 3 of top 5 exchanges by end of year."? That's just fantasy. Many coin road maps seem to be wish lists more than business plans.

We could write you a wish list, but we'd rather tell you the good amount we've already done in two months, much more than a lot of coins. We have:

--A coin that works solid, transactions fast and always confirm, bc_height consensus solid, etc.
--We have GUI and CLI wallets for Linux and Windows. They work great (more than can be said for some CryptoNote coins.)
--2 mining pools, still very minable but solid very network (at this moment our network is 29.72 KH/sec, almost all of it on our two pools)
--2 block explorers
--Solid and fun branding
--One one exchange, contacting more. But not rushing that. Would rather wait to have more under our belt to increase chance of getting accepted on the bigger ones than spam them all and lose the one chance we'd have later.
--Merchandise (stickers and buttons) available for BipCoin and selling briskly. (sell at break even, just to promote BipCoin)
--Extroidinarly detailed and easy-to-use tech how-tos on our website for every aspect, from installing, to pool mining, to even how to add a transaction IDs when adding bips to exanange so you don't use them. This is MUCH more than most altcoins bother with.
--dev team is patient and helpful with answering questions, even with noobs. Again, more than most coins.  
--A whole bunch of other cooler smaller stuff we're too busy to do to enumerate.

This is more than MANY cryptos do in 2 months. So trust that we'll continue on a path of doing more consistently. I'd rather show you what we've done than make up what we would like to do.

Once we have even more under our belt, we may do a map. But for now we'd rather tell you every week or more what new things we've actually done.

MWD

Cool, just wanted to know how bipcoin plans to differentiate itself from other cryptonote based coins (from a technical perspective).

I will keep an eye on this and I'm sure you will keep everyone updated

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:15:21 AM

Not yet.

--2 block explorers
--Solid and fun branding

MWD

Cool, just wanted to know how bipcoin plans to differentiate itself from other cryptonote based coins (from a technical perspective).

I will keep an eye on this and I'm sure you will keep everyone updated

Very cool man! We appreciate your support.

Are you mining BipCoin? that's a great way to support it (strengthens network) and also help yourself. We have directions here:
https://bipcoin.org/?page_id=16

Pretty much anything cool we do will get tweeted on our twitter, if you want to follow that:
https://twitter.com/BipCoinOfficial

MWD

atithasos

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 12:28:28 PM

I am updating the system...
So the website is down but the pools are running...
The sites will be back...

BTC: 18Kz4PHHNaRndxUhsCU6wWSpNjkucPuF7S
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:56:42 PM

I am updating the system...
So the website is down but the pools are running...
The sites will be back...

thank you for the FYI. Please let us know here when the process is done.

atithasos

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 03:15:27 PM

It was for few mins...
Finally our pool is under the domain name
http://bip.cryptonotepool.com

Thanks for your support
Happy mining

BTC: 18Kz4PHHNaRndxUhsCU6wWSpNjkucPuF7S
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 08:43:39 PM

It was for few mins...
Finally our pool is under the domain name
http://bip.cryptonotepool.com

Thanks for your support
Happy mining

Nice. Will try mining with that instead of the IP in the mining path and report back. Should work.

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 08:44:20 PM

How to keep optimistic about BipCoin’s price. (Or ANY coin’s price). lol.
 how to set up your widget for this: https://bipcoin.org/?p=1655

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 10:24:52 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 11:22:13 PM by MWD64

SPEND BipCoin ON BipCoin merchandise:
https://bipcoin.org/?page_id=82

Stickers, buttons and more!

rancemo

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:37:29 PM

I just found this app, and it supports BIP.  You can put in how many BIPs you own, and it calculates your holdings with the current prices.

http://www.blockfolio.com/
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 10:55:58 PM

I just found this app, and it supports BIP.  You can put in how many BIPs you own, and it calculates your holdings with the current prices.

nice.
It has BIP, or you can add it?

rancemo

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:00:30 PM

nice.
It has BIP, or you can add it?

It already has it, although not in the default list.  Just click the + and search for BIP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: