Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ Instant Gamekeys with Bitcoin & Shapeshift! SUMMER SALE!  (Read 7261 times)
K4C (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:50:41 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 12:43:32 PM by K4C

I operate this business since 2014, you can take a look at my new and old threads/account here:

Old Account
Old Thread
Old German Thread

New Thread
New German Thread
---
Why is Key4coin special?

- Instant delivery
- Only an E-Mail needed
- Pay with Bitcoin or via the integrated shapeshift button
- Way cheaper than the original retail price
- fast and friendly support on english & german
---
KEYMANIA(New):
Get Keys ridiculously cheap! How?
I'll add Products that drop in price hourly until all keys are gone. If you're lucky you can get a key for as low as 5 cent!
I'll update the threads if I add a new game Smiley

>> Key4co.in <<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 6085

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:08:53 PM

Awesome , welcome back guys ! why you didn't connect in your old account though ? and is there is any plans to make those twitter campaigns that you used to do ? (Gifts for those who retweet)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:26:31 PM

Awesome , welcome back guys ! why you didn't connect in your old account though ? and is there is any plans to make those twitter campaigns that you used to do ? (Gifts for those who retweet)
Thank you!

The first Account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=235262
was locked when we wanted to reset the password and Theymos didn't reply at all.

For the second Account:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=661983
I neither know the password nor the reset Email anymore.

As for twitter campaigns I don't have anything planned right now. First I will get everything back on track and then I'll see what possibilites there are to grow the customer base.

Sincerly,
Timo Smiley

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:39:21 AM

Aww, glad to see you're back but about a week sooner would have been fantastic. Cheesy
I just got BF1 and your discount is way better :/

I'll keep an eye on the site for Titanfall 2 and CoD:MWR

{ BitSpill }
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:09:36 AM

Aww, glad to see you're back but about a week sooner would have been fantastic. Cheesy
I just got BF1 and your discount is way better :/

I'll keep an eye on the site for Titanfall 2 and CoD:MWR
Hi bitspill,

sorry for that  Grin. The good news is that we will have both games in stock! Titanfall 2, will be in stock today or tomorrow. I will keep the thread up to date and probably also send out a little newsletter.

Also a little notice for everyone: Today is the last day you can buy the Skyrim Legendary Edition and upgrade for free to the special Edition! We're currently selling the legendary Edition for 9.49$: Link

Sincerly,
Timo Smiley

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:59:57 AM

I remember use your website long time ago, i really surprised because you can offer price lower at G2A.
Too bad i already have all games that i interested Sad

If you plan to add Mass Effect™ 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition (Origin), i would appreciate if you can PM me about it because i can't find it at G2A.
Hello,

what would be your desired price? I will see what I can do  Smiley

Sincerly,
Timo

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 06:17:01 PM

THat deal for the battle.net game cards is really good. Would you please consider getting diablo 3 ?
I really wish there was an altcoin backed by a shop like this. Would you ever consider that ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:21:48 PM

THat deal for the battle.net game cards is really good. Would you please consider getting diablo 3 ?
I really wish there was an altcoin backed by a shop like this. Would you ever consider that ?
Hello,

I will write you a PM in a few minutes, I have 1 copy of Diablo 3 left. I won't back any altcoins for now though, but who knows, maybe in the future.

Sincerly,
Timo

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:07:06 PM

Titanfall 2 and Witcher 3 Expansion Pass added.

Last few hours to get the Skyrim Legendary Edition and receive the free copy of Skyrim Special Edition!

satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:23:58 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 09:56:19 PM by satmas

I may buy a csgo key later on if you can prove that you bought the keys with cash and can send me a picture of the box + receipt with the same code you'd give me. Edit: Make sure you can sign a message from an old address that your accounts control as well. Edit 2: Maybe you should take out the words and other Crypto since you are accepting only bitcoins for your shop as of now.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:47:08 AM

Titanfall 2 and Witcher 3 Expansion Pass added.

Last few hours to get the Skyrim Legendary Edition and receive the free copy of Skyrim Special Edition!

Titanfall 2 purchased. Now the wait for CoD:MWR Shocked

Transaction processed extremely quickly and dispatched a key code for Origin without hassle.

{ BitSpill }
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:45:16 AM

I may buy a csgo key later on if you can prove that you bought the keys with cash and can send me a picture of the box + receipt with the same code you'd give me. Edit: Make sure you can sign a message from an old address that your accounts control as well. Edit 2: Maybe you should take out the words and other Crypto since you are accepting only bitcoins for your shop as of now.
Hello satmas,

1. We have the Keys as Steam Gifts, so no boxes or physical receipts.
2. Why do I need to sign a message?
3. The Shapeshift-Button is integrated into the checkout process, so basically we accept every coin that is available on Shapeshift.

I remember use your website long time ago, i really surprised because you can offer price lower at G2A.

If you plan to add Mass Effect™ 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition (Origin), i would appreciate if you can PM me about it because i can't find it at G2A.
Hello,

what would be your desired price? I will see what I can do  Smiley

Sincerly,
Timo

Price a bit more expensive than price at origin would be fine, i just love this game so much.
Hello,

I'll get the game asap and get back to you as soon as I have a copy Smiley.

Sincerly,
Timo

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:39:25 AM

Hello,

what would be your desired price? I will see what I can do  Smiley

Sincerly,
Timo

Price a bit more expensive than price at origin would be fine, i just love this game so much.
Hello,

I'll get the game asap and get back to you as soon as I have a copy Smiley.

Sincerly,
Timo

I just bought the game just now and the payment already done. I wonder if you don't send the code automatically because i don't see anything on my email.
Hello,

the key gets displayed immediately after the payment is accepted on the payment site, but you also get an email (maybe check your spam folder).

Sincerly,
Timo

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:33:04 PM

Sounds very cool. What altcoins can we pay in and do you have StarCraft heart of the swarm ? In think this is a great idea and if you provide then I have no problem supporting you in the long term. In fact if you keep to your word and supply keys constantly I'll only buy from you. I would rather support the community then line the pockets of already wealthy people. Smiley
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:59:00 PM

Sounds very cool. What altcoins can we pay in and do you have StarCraft heart of the swarm ? In think this is a great idea and if you provide then I have no problem supporting you in the long term. In fact if you keep to your word and supply keys constantly I'll only buy from you. I would rather support the community then line the pockets of already wealthy people. Smiley
Hello,

Key4coin currently supports bitcoin and has a direct shapeshift interation. If you click the shapeshift button, a pop-up will appear with all necessary data prefilled. This way I will still receive the payment in bitcoin, but you can pay in the currency you desire. The transaction will take a little bit more time though, with the avarage of 230 seconds for shapeshift and around 30 for our system to register the payment.
What would be your desired price for Hots? And do you need an EU or US Key?

Sincerly,
Timo

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:24:28 AM

I saw your reply to the old thread. I am very sorry for bumping up the old thread as I do not see this thread. Anyway, it's good to see Key4co.in online again. I will definitely be supporting this Bitcoin and cryptocurrency game store.

It seem that I cannot login. The login hyperlink just redirect me to the homepage. By the way, is there any affiliate program? I would really love to promote Key4co.in with my affiliate link if possible - if there isn't any affiliate program, I will still promote Key4co.in, no worries. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:05:03 AM

I saw your reply to the old thread. I am very sorry for bumping up the old thread as I do not see this thread. Anyway, it's good to see Key4co.in online again. I will definitely be supporting this Bitcoin and cryptocurrency game store.

It seem that I cannot login. The login hyperlink just redirect me to the homepage. By the way, is there any affiliate program? I would really love to promote Key4co.in with my affiliate link if possible - if there isn't any affiliate program, I will still promote Key4co.in, no worries. Smiley.
Hi Jack,

no problem! Thank you so much for your loyalty it really means a lot to me to see returning customers Smiley.
I made a fresh install without importing the old Database, so all data is gone. I'll work on integrating an affiliate system and see how many people use it, depending on the feedback I'll keep it or throw it out.

Sincerly,
Timo Smiley

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:49:29 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 09:05:41 AM by kahir

hey i ordered battlefield 1 .... i have a problem tho ... i just tried to make withdraw from poloniex to the wallet CHECKOUT DETAILS page and sometimes the withdraws from polo take sometime ... the transaction happen after timeout tho

https://blockchain.info/address/16KjB1TgeVTEfHV7cvfxcjNSH65tLf4iqQ

Order #310

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:53:49 AM

Woot woot! Congratulations for being back online guys. I'll follow your site closely Cheesy
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 01:14:02 PM

hey i ordered battlefield 1 .... i have a problem tho ... i just tried to make withdraw from poloniex to the wallet CHECKOUT DETAILS page and sometimes the withdraws from polo take sometime ... the transaction happen after timeout tho

https://blockchain.info/address/16KjB1TgeVTEfHV7cvfxcjNSH65tLf4iqQ

Order #310

thanks timo <3

i got my game Cheesy

u have the dlcs like delux ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: