Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ Instant Gamekeys with Bitcoin & Shapeshift! SUMMER SALE!  (Read 7261 times)
S3cr3T

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:06:45 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 11:26:06 AM by S3cr3T

ordered 2x Wow 60 days and its been completed but didnt received any keys yet!
Order Number: 344
Update:
still waiting Sad
Update 2: i received both keys, Thanks K4C
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K4C (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:23:13 PM

Dishonored 2 now available!
https://key4co.in/shop/steam/dishonored-2/

HenkeG

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:33:05 PM

K4C told me about Key4co.in after I had problems with another site, so today I gave it a try.

First of all, 90 minutes limit to payments is way better than others have, since payments sometimes can stack up, even with a decent fee.
Just seconds after the first confirmation the keys where sent and worked like a charm.

Great service, I´ll get back to you and will recommend the site to others.

Thank you for telling me about it K4C!
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:58:10 AM

K4C told me about Key4co.in after I had problems with another site, so today I gave it a try.

First of all, 90 minutes limit to payments is way better than others have, since payments sometimes can stack up, even with a decent fee.
Just seconds after the first confirmation the keys where sent and worked like a charm.

Hello,

thanks for your purchase! Instant confirmations sadly don't seem to be working for the time being. I'll try to fix that problem asap.

Sincerly,
Timo

HenkeG

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:12:53 AM

Hello,

thanks for your purchase! Instant confirmations sadly don't seem to be working for the time being. I'll try to fix that problem asap.

Sincerly,
Timo

It worked great for me yesterday, 5-7 minutes (one confirmation) from order to delivery is great in my book.
I know that transactions can stack up sometimes, but I cant really blame you for full blocks (and that can be solved with a decent fee, like yesterday for me). Smiley
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6115

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:15:23 PM

Hello,

Sincerly,
Timo

I'm not sure If this helps or not but I bought at some point (23th November) and I was getting the key delivered instantly , I guess you changed something in the code that could've caused that or whatever API you are using is having some issues.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:40:31 PM

Hello,

Sincerly,
Timo

I'm not sure If this helps or not but I bought at some point (23th November) and I was getting the key delivered instantly , I guess you changed something in the code that could've caused that or whatever API you are using is having some issues.
Yup! I used the the blockcypher api first and when it ran into api errors it just deleted the incoming transactions of open orders, because of that I had lots of cancelled orders which were actually fully paid. I switched to a different api, but 0 conf. transactions don't seem to work anymore, even if they normally should.

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:24:57 PM

Ghost Recon Wildlands is now available.

Sorry for the unfrequent updates, I was outside the country traveling for quite some time.

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

Battlefield 1 Premium Pass added!

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

I'll add Mass Effect Andromeda tomorrow or the day after. As of now it looks like my offer will be better than all the other gamekeystores out there  Smiley

Stay tuned!

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:57:33 AM

Mass Effect Andromeda added!

HenkeG

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:18:32 AM

Hi there!

I dont know if something have been changed since my last order, but I ordered and payed for order 478 today. There are 13 confirmations right now and I have recieved an email saying that the order is completed.
However, there are no key attached to the email and the order cant be found in "My Account" on the site.

Could you look into it please?

Thank you!

Regards
Henke
HenkeG

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:59:20 PM

Thank you for the quick reply K4C, sometimes things go wrong, but you fixed it quick and easy, so I´m happy with your service! Smiley

Thanks again!
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:16:34 PM

The site is down, I'll try to fix it asap and post as soon as it is up again.

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:05:50 PM

I restored basic functionality, but due to incompatabilitys I have to send codes manually for some time!

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:04:30 PM

Everything is fixed and works!

Battlefield 1 Premium Pass - 39.99$ &
World of Warcraft 60 Days - 19.99$ for one week!

Ghost Recon Wildlands and Mass Effect Andromeda only 36.99$!

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:32:19 AM

Amazing price on the WoW time! For reference, even the $24.99 was a great deal -- $19.99 makes it all that much better. Would be better if you had NA codes as well, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

Amazing price on the WoW time! For reference, even the $24.99 was a great deal -- $19.99 makes it all that much better. Would be better if you had NA codes as well, :p.
Thanks a lot!
I could get NA codes but the price would be bad, that's the reason why I don't have them  Sad

By the way: Is anyone interested in Breath of the Wild for the Switch? If yes what would be your desired price?

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:14:29 PM

Thanks a lot!
I could get NA codes but the price would be bad, that's the reason why I don't have them  Sad

By the way: Is anyone interested in Breath of the Wild for the Switch? If yes what would be your desired price?

Unfortunately region locking is a burden to us budget minded NA buyers :/
Thanks for the deals you can and have gotten me in the past though. I'll keep my eye on this for future deals on those titles with less region locking.

Zelda:
If it comes with a console, too, sure Wink

{ BitSpill }
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:26:37 PM

Thanks a lot!
I could get NA codes but the price would be bad, that's the reason why I don't have them  Sad

Unfortunately region locking is a burden to us budget minded NA buyers :/
Thanks for the deals you can and have gotten me in the past though. I'll keep my eye on this for future deals on those titles with less region locking.

Zelda:
If it comes with a console, too, sure Wink

Same for europe and my small keystore, tight regionlocks make it hard to satisfy everyone and I simply don't have the cash, or orders, to be able to stock more.

Might be hard to download a console  Tongue

PS: Restocked BF1 Premium Pass

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: