Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ Instant Gamekeys with Bitcoin & Shapeshift! SUMMER SALE!  (Read 7261 times)
K4C (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:19:04 PM

hey i ordered battlefield 1 .... i have a problem tho ... i just tried to make withdraw from poloniex to the wallet CHECKOUT DETAILS page and sometimes the withdraws from polo take sometime ... the transaction happen after timeout tho

https://blockchain.info/address/16KjB1TgeVTEfHV7cvfxcjNSH65tLf4iqQ

Order #310

thanks timo <3

i got my game Cheesy

u have the dlcs like delux ?
Hello kahir,

no problem and thanks for your purchase and Twitter shoutout! I'll start taking care of the account again soon Smiley.
I'll also add the BF1 Premium Pass asap and keep you up to date.

Sincerly,
Timo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:04:17 AM

Since the feedback is so good I extended the sale until the 5th of November. Have fun! Smiley

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:15:54 AM

Since the release of CoD is getting close I'd like to clarify I'm not looking for "Infinite Warfare" but rather "Modern Warfare Remastered" when it's eventually sold separately, unless you can manage to get the "Deluxe" edition bundle for ~$40 but I don't foresee that happening yet.

{ BitSpill }
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:50:08 AM

Since the release of CoD is getting close I'd like to clarify I'm not looking for "Infinite Warfare" but rather "Modern Warfare Remastered" when it's eventually sold separately, unless you can manage to get the "Deluxe" edition bundle for ~$40 but I don't foresee that happening yet.
Hi bitspill,

there are rumors, but I'm not sure if they will ever sell the remastered version as a standalone. Time will tell and if they do release it I will add it. As of now I think the Legacy Edition will cost around 49,99$ -54,99$ on Key4coin.

A little question for everybody though, is anybody interested in the Infinite Warfare Standalone? Otherwise I will just add the Legacy Edition since I guess that most people are interested in both games or just Modern Warfare.

Sincerly,
Timo

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

1 Day left!

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:25:30 PM

Around 12 hours left!

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:30:14 PM

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy Edition is now available, check it out:
https://key4co.in/shop/steam/call-duty-infinite-warfare-digital-legacy-edition/

bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:50:43 AM

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy Edition is now available, check it out:

Are these keys NA US/CA or GLOBAL keys? If so I'll pick one up tonight.

All the others I had seen online so far were only EU, RUS, ASIA, or LATAM.

{ BitSpill }
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:44:39 AM

Bitspill just tested the code for me and sadly the game is locked outside the EU. The regionlocks are really strict this time.

bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:56:49 AM

Bitspill just tested the code for me and sadly the game is locked outside the EU. The regionlocks are really strict this time.

Yep, unfortunately it didn't work but I screen recorded the failed activation and a refund was quickly issued.

From what I seem to be able to find EU keys are valid in the following locations:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands,  Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Great Britain, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Holy See (Vatican City State), Faroe Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Aland Islands, Greenland, Gibraltar, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, XK, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), New Caledonia, Reunion, French Polynesia.

{ BitSpill }
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:17:17 AM

I saw your reply to the old thread. I am very sorry for bumping up the old thread as I do not see this thread. Anyway, it's good to see Key4co.in online again. I will definitely be supporting this Bitcoin and cryptocurrency game store.

It seem that I cannot login. The login hyperlink just redirect me to the homepage. By the way, is there any affiliate program? I would really love to promote Key4co.in with my affiliate link if possible - if there isn't any affiliate program, I will still promote Key4co.in, no worries. Smiley.
Hi Jack,

no problem! Thank you so much for your loyalty it really means a lot to me to see returning customers Smiley.
I made a fresh install without importing the old Database, so all data is gone. I'll work on integrating an affiliate system and see how many people use it, depending on the feedback I'll keep it or throw it out.

Sincerly,
Timo Smiley

It's okay. I just created a new account with the same email address. Mean while I also purchased Garry's Mod from Key4Co.in. So far the cheapest online store for Garry's Mod - even G2A cost 3 euro (not including G2A shield). Received my steam key as soon as I send my coin - there is no confirmation time (?) - and activating it is as easy as one, two and three. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:31:19 PM

Theree is no confirmation time (?)

From my experience it seems to require one confirmation, but otherwise it immediately dispatches the key for activation.

{ BitSpill }
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:26:01 AM

From my experience it seems to require one confirmation, but otherwise it immediately dispatches the key for activation.
Hi!

Normally we don't require confirmations. A Cron is running at 10 second intervals and checking the tx as well as the tx confidence. If the confidence is high enough and a double spend is not likely the order status changes to completed.

bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:25:29 AM

Hi!

Normally we don't require confirmations. A Cron is running at 10 second intervals and checking the tx as well as the tx confidence. If the confidence is high enough and a double spend is not likely the order status changes to completed.

Oh, cool, even better!

{ BitSpill }
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6090

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:47:50 PM

Any plans to add Fifa 17 in the future ? both Standard edition and Super deluxe edition , I might get one If It's cheap .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:08:57 AM

Any plans to add Fifa 17 in the future ? both Standard edition and Super deluxe edition , I might get one If It's cheap .
Hi!

I can get my hands on the normal version, will add it asap.

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:58:49 PM

FIFA 17 added!
https://key4co.in/shop/origin/fifa-17/

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6090

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:24:19 PM

FIFA 17 added!
https://key4co.in/shop/origin/fifa-17/

This is my first experience with you guys after coming back. I bought one key and everything went smooth, I received the key instantly even before receiving any confirmations on the blockchain , very satisfied Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
S3cr3T

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:09:00 PM

it was my first experience buying from these guys, i got a wow 60 days, confirmations went too slow but eventually i got my keys Smiley
do you guys have any plan to work with resellers and selling bulk ? im interested in working with you.
i already have PMed K4C, but no answer so far, seems he wont answer strangers Cheesy
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:36:45 PM

Hi,
i ordered 1x Wow 60 days EU but my transaction didnt confirmed after 30 mins, now key4co.in is emailing me every minutes to complete my payment in 50 mins, but i already sent money
bitcoins is so laggy these days if it didnt get confirms after 50 mins, what should i do then?
Hello,

sorry for the inconvenience, I just sent out the order manually! The confidence of a transaction is constantly checked and if the value is under the threshold it waits for 1 confirmation. Your transaction is under the required value and was therefore not sent instantly:
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/bdc6a7a3e4db3e37d06168b39ddca680b513c4ea557a195ec4dd853214fc17b0/

As a kind of bad countermeasure I set the timeout to 90 instead of 45 minutes. This way orders that aren't confirmed instantly have more time to receive the needed confirmation from the network. This is actually the first time that I see a transaction that isn't processed instantly.

Again, I'm very sorry for the trouble.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: