Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation Rule: buy when others are irrationally pessimistic or too cautious  (Read 36047 times)
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:22:21 PM

analysis...

The analysis is that some posters are more equal than others. Bitnet user is deleted per mods, loser users like york780 get to stay. We the readers and the internet in general get deprived of valuable viewpoints but are always allowed to read the dribble from the countless scammers who walk all over this site with impunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:49:35 PM

analysis...

The analysis is that some posters are more equal than others. Bitnet user is deleted per mods, loser users like york780 get to stay. We the readers and the internet in general get deprived of valuable viewpoints but are always allowed to read the dribble from the countless scammers who walk all over this site with impunity.

What a -3% LTC price can do with your viewpoint.

Looks like Bitnet and Iamnotblacks mindgames finally stopped.
Its good to protect traders from this kind of talk.
Keep LTC and the altcoin section, talk BTC here.
Anyway this topic should die already, so much hate and greed in it.
Its toxic and its bad for BTC's image.

History is written by the victor.
You are just choosing the wrong side of the line of succesion.
I couldnt care less, my hypetrain will move on.
I wish you good luck explaining your parents some day that you really bought LTC inspite of BTC.
Just one more soul lost, such a pitty.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:24:52 AM

Disappointing to see he was booted again, what is the point of returning to this forum when there is nothing worth reading?
This forum is a fucking sewer full of manipulative rats and third world street shitters.
You don't boot the experts in favour of appeasing third world street shitters, idiots and tin foil hats.
I signed up here only to follow Shelbys work, if Shelby bothers to return here please pm me, otherwise I shall keep my eyes open elsewhere.
york780

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

Disappointing to see he was booted again, what is the point of returning to this forum when there is nothing worth reading?
This forum is a fucking sewer full of manipulative rats and third world street shitters.
You don't boot the experts in favour of appeasing third world street shitters, idiots and tin foil hats.
I signed up here only to follow Shelbys work, if Shelby bothers to return here please pm me, otherwise I shall keep my eyes open elsewhere.

darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:19:42 PM

+1

contact me if you guys setup another forum, i want in.
btcbug

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:23:38 PM

+1

contact me if you guys setup another forum, i want in.

Yep
dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

My trendlines from the origin pattern matching analysis predicted the congestion and slight pullback in the 0.0124 area. I did not try to trade that one though because the probabilities were less favorable. Also I was incredibly sleep deprived from trading this so didn't want to enter any short positions while I slept 4 - 5 hours only.

There is a possibility of a significant pullback at either 0.0135 or 0.0146. with the latter being more likely. Otherwise ~0.02.

So with LTC now skyrocketing and Theymos and his other idiots whiners upthread are having their facepalm realization, this proves who is spamming and who is not.

Those who have made a lot of money buying LTC because of @iamnotadamnblack's correct and prescient analysis and predictions, could pay the most gratitude to him by voicing their displeasure at the Theymos' suppression of the truth, the experts, and free speech.

Wasn't Theymos also involved in the corruption of suppression of free speech over at Redditard r/BTC?

Or if y'all prefer, simply support BitNet when ever it is launched and decentralized forums on a blockchain in addition to other applications of decentralized databases.

This is warning to Theymos. Ban this account if you wish. But your days are numbered. I am going to remove your authority from our ecosystem. I win. We all win. You and your idiot cohorts/baggage lose.

One excellent way to voice your displeasure is by quoting this post (even with no comment). Also so this post can't be deleted by a moderator.

Let's see if those who appreciate, also have some balls.

Free iamnotback!

Free iamnotback!
Free iamnotback!
Free iamnotback!
miscreanity
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:00:04 AM

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.”

The pattern for LTC is 25 times longer in duration than the corresponding pattern from March.

Thus we'll see a low of 0.0095 more than once before we will see a high 0f 0.05 later this year. Patience is a virtue but taking profits above 0.01 every time is for the wise.

I heard that many users of this forum are still looking for a decentralized forum alternative due to Theymos taking much BTC in donations and then never improving the software of the forum.

The end of this nonsense is near.

I have to wonder whether speculating in the speculation thread was what got you banned or if it was something you said that was a little too close to the structure of a behind-the-scenes plan?

Will be watching price movement. Bitcoin and all of the majors (ETH, XMR, DASH, ZEC, DASH, XRP) are up except for LTC which appears to be inversely correlated. What's especially nice about that is that the possibility exists to remain entirely in crypto without having to jump out to fiat for large trading profits.

Of course, chasing money is an annoying necessity that we could all do without...
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:00:15 AM

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.”

The pattern for LTC is 25 times longer in duration than the corresponding pattern from March.

Thus we'll see a low of 0.0095 more than once before we will see a high 0f 0.05 later this year. Patience is a virtue but taking profits above 0.01 every time is for the wise.

I heard that many users of this forum are still looking for a decentralized forum alternative due to Theymos taking much BTC in donations and then never improving the software of the forum.

Anybody could have created this account and claimed to be Iamnotback.

I do not believe you.  Smiley

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:56:18 AM

Great, I am really looking forward to it, I am shitcointalk on cryptocat.

Over and out.
york780

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

Looks like you are wrong, looks like I am right.
Just gonna leave this here.'
You : banned & broke
Me : king and mooning

RIP iamnotback manipulation believers.

Welcome YORK moon followers.
york780

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

analysis...

Exactly.

Don't know wtf is going on with all the deletions/censoring of one who, at times, had some decent content to deliver.  
Meanwhile, scammers have run amok.
Turd world posters drivel in broken English.  
Not to mention the multiple, useless threads, such as:

"how can I get BTC?"
"how much BTC do you have?"  
"how do you keep your BTC?"
"how much do you think BTC will be worth in ______?"

I could go on, but I think everyone gets the point.
Ignore function is getting used a lot more lately.

It was a good analys thread but you have to admit that the manipulation and non objectiveness whas high here. Its hard to know where the line is between talking about bitcoin related marketdevelopments and altcoins. This thread was btc related but was moving to a ltc related thread, just like iamnotback's tactic. Its not common to see analysis on this level on bitcointalk. Iamnotback is a smart man, but I dont trust him. He seems to spread a lot of FUD and so altcoin promotion. Also saying that tether is a good hedge without doing good research to it is quite dangerous. I called Eth as a Btc hedge because their marketpattern and so the news and a bunch of other indicators tells me so. I wasnt wrong, it increased with $30 dollar since. Iamnotback launching a killer app without and sp crypto without POW or POS? Only time could tell. But iamnotback will return, this isnt the end.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:35:20 PM

What are you talking about? @iamnotback told us to buy LTC when it was $7 - 8 (a month ago), now it's $15.5 - 16... Broke? Huh

Yes, without his predictions, we will make less money.

Also saying that tether is a good hedge without doing good research to it is quite dangerous.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739268.msg18595020#msg18595020

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871567
york780

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:47:13 PM

What are you talking about? @iamnotback told us to buy LTC when it was $7 - 8 (a month ago), now it's $15.5 - 16... Broke? Huh

Yes, without his predictions, we will make less money.

Also saying that tether is a good hedge without doing good research to it is quite dangerous.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739268.msg18595020#msg18595020

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871567

He said it and corrected it after. Mb, cant read everything he said. Without his predictions a lot of FUD wont have occured and newbs wont panic sell their btc for xmr. Ltc is a really risky investment that lives because of a temp. SegWit hype, and not ltc fundamentals. Good luck with buy the rumour sell the news trading. Sooner or later it come for you, and I tried to warn people for this. Its dangerous.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:00:48 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 08:58:27 PM by Traxo

He said it and corrected it after. Mb, cant read everything he said.

Maybe you should.
EDIT: Actually I found out that you are familiar with aforementioned topic.
          So it seems to me that you are trying to demonize @iamnotback for unknown reasons.
          Or perhaps you don't read OPs? Huh

Without his predictions a lot of FUD wont have occured and newbs wont panic sell their btc for xmr.

I think @iamnotback mentioned (1-2 months ago I think, when XMR was ~$20) that XMR will go back to $15. (cba to dig this up)
So if someone sold their BTC because of his, what you call - FUD, they probably bought LTC or ETH (yeah, at one point he said that LTC was overpriced, and adviced to move into ETH for quick $$$).

Even if you are right about LTC, I'm sure he would warn us before crash.
Unfortunately he can't correct his predictions anymore because he's banned.

Maybe you are not aware, but he corrects his wrong predictions very quickly - on time.
york780

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:08:16 PM

Maybe you should.

Without his predictions a lot of FUD wont have occured and newbs wont panic sell their btc for xmr.

I think @iamnotback mentioned (1-2 months ago I think, when XMR was ~$20) that XMR will go back to $15. (cba to dig this up)
So if someone sold their BTC because of his, what you call - FUD, they probably bought LTC or ETH (yeah, at one point he said that LTC was overpriced, and adviced to move into ETH for quick $$$).

Maybe you are not not aware, but he corrects his wrong predictions very quickly - on time.
You are right about that. He never had the chance to finish his plan. Would be interesting how everything would unfolt itself. Still the bann is controversial but right IMO. This is for +/- 80% a ltc topic, and not so much related to btc as it should be. Its more a personal investment strategy/manipulationplan thats how I see it. They should at least let him finish his tactic and bann him after ^^ Anyway congrats when you made some profit. I wish you good luck with fuhrter trading. Kind regards, YORK
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:11:03 PM

Maybe you should.

Maybe you are not not aware, but he corrects his wrong predictions very quickly - on time.
You are right about that. He never had the chance to finish his plan. Would be interesting how everything would unfolt itself. Still the bann is controversial but right IMO. This is for +/- 80% a ltc topic, and not so much related to btc as it should be. Its more a personal investment strategy/manipulationplan thats how I see it. They should at least let him finish his tactic and bann him after ^^ Anyway congrats when you made some profit. I wish you good luck with fuhrter trading. Kind regards, YORK
Means a person holds his nose well in the wind. Orienting in trading is very difficult if a person is a master of his business, then everything turns out very smartly for him. It's not a mistake If a person at a time corrects his predictions.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:13:55 PM

Iamback is toasting champaign glasses somewhere at this time. Litecoin is chiming right along and on schedule. Did not disappoint. Let the fomo start to set in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: