Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free to Create Your Own Poker Tables and Tournaments  (Read 255 times)
thechipsclub (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:29:20 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 06:34:19 AM by thechipsclub

I have set up a site where you can create your own tournaments and cash tables over a no download poker server. Players to start are getting 100 chips to play and can refill every 2 minutes if they run out.

For this release, i am buying back all chips if you can accumulate 10,000 or more. One satoshi will be paid out for every chip you have. No bullshit please. Use the free refills for playing and not as a faucet. (play or dont use the faucet)

There are many options for creating a table or tournament. Set passwords, blind structure, blind level increase time, and so much more!

www.playchips.club

----------

Anyone looking to help with this project is more than welcome to message me.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thechipsclub (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:31:57 AM

try the game Suicide Rebuy!!

its a 1 vs 1 tournament where you get 10 chips to start.  You are forced all in. If you lose, you can rebuy to stay alive or not and lose the tournament!  rebuys last up to 10 minutes!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: