Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Badly Need A Mini Job..Must See My Post All Brother.  (Read 715 times)
Ru_Ezaz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:08:02 AM

First say dont give me red feedback i lock this topic after 4 hours..l'm new in bitcointalk so i must be newbie for this reason i say that dont give me red feedback now come to the point i need a mini job at last pay me 1$ i need 1$ for investment but no one give me 1$ free for this reason i need a mini job...if any have a job for me please pm me...love bitcointalk stay with bitcointalk...
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:19:15 AM

First say dont give me red feedback i lock this topic after 4 hours..l'm new in bitcointalk so i must be newbie for this reason i say that dont give me red feedback now come to the point i need a mini job at last pay me 1$ i need 1$ for investment but no one give me 1$ free for this reason i need a mini job...if any have a job for me please pm me...love bitcointalk stay with bitcointalk...

Hi there  pal,

No one  would  really give you  red trust as  long you  dont  do any foolishness on this forum like ( scam attempts,trolling,etc) . As  a new member , Welcome  to this forum. You could actually make  money  here more than  on the  amount that you mentioned. First of all , try  to visit beginners  section and  try to read first  all important information  regarding on this forum and what should  a newbie  must  learn. I cant give you  a link  but still you could  able to  use  the search bar Smiley  Goodluck

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Ru_Ezaz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:28:34 AM

Hi there  pal,

No one  would  really give you  red trust as  long you  dont  do any foolishness on this forum like ( scam attempts,trolling,etc) . As  a new member , Welcome  to this forum. You could actually make  money  here more than  on the  amount that you mentioned. First of all , try  to visit beginners  section and  try to read first  all important information  regarding on this forum and what should  a newbie  must  learn. I cant give you  a link  but still you could  able to  use  the search bar Smiley  Goodluck
tnx for your intraduaction i'm new here but not for only sometime stay here i come here for a long time work brother and i'm happy to work with you and all brother in this froum.....
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 08:57:18 AM

Hi there  pal,

tnx for your intraduaction i'm new here but not for only sometime stay here i come here for a long time work brother and i'm happy to work with you and all brother in this froum.....

Well to get a proper micro task job you must post your skills and what job type do you prefer to do so people can see it clearly and maybe hire you to do it for them, but anyways its really hard to get that nowadays since there so many competition here in this furom and high ranks are more appealing to those worker finders, but for that if you do some extraordianry hardwork well possibly theirs people would surely get your serviced offer here, and goodluck for that, patience is virtue men.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:05:15 AM

if you have a skills it can be easy to get $1

Another way in this forum you may be hunting giveaway, such as a free contest, guess scores at section games and rounds, it can earn more than $1.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:08:20 AM

Hi there  pal,

Well to get a proper micro task job you must post your skills and what job type do you prefer to do so people can see it clearly and maybe hire you to do it for them, but anyways its really hard to get that nowadays since there so many competition here in this furom and high ranks are more appealing to those worker finders, but for that if you do some extraordianry hardwork well possibly theirs people would surely get your serviced offer here, and goodluck for that, patience is virtue men.

Correct, you could actually  sell off  your skills  especially when  you  are good  on  technical skills  ,graphics, developing, programming and  other  skills related  to tech. For sure you would find  some  work  here and earn decent amounts  depend  on the  project you would made. As arwin mentioned its really hard  to compete here  in this  forum hence the competition here  is    high  and there are  lots  of  high rank  users  are  more reputable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ru_Ezaz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:30:10 AM

Another way in this forum you may be hunting giveaway, such as a free contest, guess scores at section games and rounds, it can earn more than $1.
Can you give me the link whare free contest guess score and game brother...
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:32:38 AM

Yes, just be a just more hardworking and search the services section of this forum. You can easily find $1 work even without investment or anything. I think you should be aiming for something big like $100 or $1000. Im one dollar is not that big amount of money
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 09:35:15 AM

And how is just $1 going to help you, could it really change your life?

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:37:33 AM

You have some problem with your way of thinking. I am greatful that you know no one gives 1$ for frew to strangers and I think you are going to make a mistake to whatever you are going to invest your money into.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ru_Ezaz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:38:46 AM

no it not change my life but it fillup my need brother..
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 09:43:05 AM

And what do you mean "fill up your need"
You have to explain yourself a little better

Ru_Ezaz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:03:13 AM

bro i'm new in bitcoin and bitcointalk for this reason i want it to begain my earning brother i'm not here to fight with you or other we are all brother...
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 10:09:37 AM

bro i'm new in bitcoin and bitcointalk for this reason i want it to begain my earning brother i'm not here to fight with you or other we are all brother...
WTF fight, who's fighting.  I'm just asking why you need or want $1 in bitcoin, is it because you need it or just want it?

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:13:24 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 12:50:47 PM by jacee

Can you atleast let us know where you will use the money? Be specific. If I think your reason is legitimate I may send that 1$ to you in exchange for a searching job.
EDIT: He sent me a pm and I asked him where he is planning to use the money and he is investing in a ponzi named btcoil.biz

There are so many other ways to get money other that to participate i a ponzi like that one. You are desperately looking for a dollar to make an investment, how sure are you that you will get your money back?
To everyone, give this guy a lesson.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:50:02 PM

Dude, do the captcha solving or typing. They have a thread here in the service section if I am not mistaken. I am sure you do not have a special skills like coding and writing because for $1 that's a big problem for you already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:54:42 PM

If you really looking for a job, You should tell us your skill.Will you able to make promotional video for sites? you will be able to make easy $10.Just visit the forum more and use your skill you will be able to make 10x money more.

There is already some little task on this service bored, you will be able to earn more than $1.

Ru_Ezaz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:04:07 PM

If you really looking for a job, You should tell us your skill.Will you able to make promotional video for sites? you will be able to make easy $10.Just visit the forum more and use your skill you will be able to make 10x money more.

There is already some little task on this service bored, you will be able to earn more than $1.

tnx brother you guys are really helpfull i really inspair on this forum from you guys...
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:16:08 PM

Just check this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

You can find there a lot of services that pay in Bitcoin. From easy task as captcha typing, for strict project which require a very extensive knowledge and experience. It all depends on your skills.

If you find something you like, leave there your feedback.

Good luck! Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:26:35 PM

Jacee has explained the reason why OP really need $1. Well Ru_Ezaz, I know you have your right to do everything with your own money, but ponzi is not recommended for investment. Yeah $1 is not much, but still you could use it for better thing than ponzi investment. Anw good luck, I hope you will get a job soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x