Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Badly Need A Mini Job..Must See My Post All Brother.  (Read 715 times)
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 02:29:12 PM

I remember when I started here a few months ago.

I spent most of my time on freebitco.in, and just fauceted away maybe like $0.22 in one week. Afterwards I found this forum and started looking around, learning more about bitcoin and how it works. When I discovered the marketplace, I happened to come across a post looking for social media sharers and I earned maybe $5 doing just that for the week.

At the end of that week, I decided I'm going to offer my own services to the forum. I gave away a vouch copy for my writing to a higher ranked forum member and quickly afterwards I received my first project. I'm still happily engaged in that work relationship and slowly but surely increasing my client group. What this means is that I'm a serious person and I want to bring value to the table for my clients, and because of this (and my ability to produce high quality content) I get paid on a regular basis.

If you're just starting out, faucets are a great way to earn some free bitcoins and you can use my referral link if you want:

http://freebitco.in/?r=3033946

Once you get the hang of things, you can look for various things that other members need, by following the services thread in particular. Eventually you will find yourself developing an interest towards a particular subject, topic or skill. This is when you're in the right mind-set to start LEARNING!

You can read more about freelancing on this forum, by visiting the following link:

https://www.crypto-news.net/bitcoin-freelancing/

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:52:28 PM

If you really looking for a job, You should tell us your skill.Will you able to make promotional video for sites? you will be able to make easy $10.Just visit the forum more and use your skill you will be able to make 10x money more.

There is already some little task on this service bored, you will be able to earn more than $1.

tnx brother you guys are really helpfull i really inspair on this forum from you guys...

I can give give you 1$ as reward if you complete my task. This is a searching job for an e-book of mens magazine. The title is "the jinri experience 3".. PM me the valid download link, i don't care if you want to invest the reward on ponzi, i believed on the saying that experience is the great teacher. You will know the reason why other member here keep giving you advice to avoid ponzi when they scam you..

To all: My request task is open to all member. Feel free to complete it.
(Note: i just  want the 3rd edition of the book.)
Thanks in advance!

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 03:03:43 PM

Hi Ru_Ezaz
I thing you need to log this thread right now.Have not you enough suggestion? If yes done this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: