Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO / ITO  (Read 472 times)
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 09:02:42 PM

Hello,

it's still the newbie asking for suggestions....

May I ask you guys, what would you consider when purchasing a brand new token?

I am planning, together with my company, to launch a new token that will be used for:

- paying the services we offer through our platform
- representing a portion of the company's equity and pay dividends to the future holders of the token

The token we are releasing will be Ethereum based, but I have studied Multichain as well... and it seems interesting too... suggestions?

We are completing the white paper but I would like to deliver something that really fits the needs of the market, therefore suggestions are more than welcome!

Thank you a lot for your help!!  Grin
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

Read the AICoin whitepaper if you can. The way they handle tokens is the most appealing I have seen to date.

In general I try to assert whether or not there is a real/functional product to be had in the future. I also try to assert whether or not the ICO founders have an incentive to run with the funds instead of completing or working on their product.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

Read the AICoin whitepaper if you can. The way they handle tokens is the most appealing I have seen to date.

In general I try to assert whether or not there is a real/functional product to be had in the future. I also try to assert whether or not the ICO founders have an incentive to run with the funds instead of completing or working on their product.

I will certainly read it, thank you so much! I have a doubt: how would you assert whether or not the founders will run with the funds?  Undecided

I mean, that's totally not our intention... but this is a question that I always put on myself since I started thinking about it....
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:41:29 PM

I will certainly read it, thank you so much! I have a doubt: how would you assert whether or not the founders will run with the funds?  Undecided

I mean, that's totally not our intention... but this is a question that I always put on myself since I started thinking about it....
It's difficult and definitely not fool-proof.

But generally I try to gauge the probability of a product being deployable and creating revenue in the near future, try to assert how much revenue/profits that would make and then compare it against the potential funding received through an ICO or similar. If there's is substantially more money to be had in the near future by simply working on the promised project, then that's a huge plus for me when making decisions regarding an investment.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 09:47:00 PM

I will certainly read it, thank you so much! I have a doubt: how would you assert whether or not the founders will run with the funds?  Undecided

But generally I try to gauge the probability of a product being deployable and creating revenue in the near future, try to assert how much revenue/profits that would make and then compare it against the potential funding received through an ICO or similar. If there's is substantially more money to be had in the near future by simply working on the promised project, then that's a huge plus for me when making decisions regarding an investment.

Yes, that's a good explanation. In order to avoid this problem we have worked first on the actual service to deliver and we are now working on our token.

If you want to know more about what we do (you might be also interested) please check our website https://bmybit.com and tell me if you would like to believe in us or not!

I am not afraid of receiving bad comments, so be my guest! The registration is free and we will give free services forever to the users that will register before the launch of the token!

Thank you so much for your time!
ladiesBTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

🌟🌟

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:03:41 PM

I will certainly read it, thank you so much! I have a doubt: how would you assert whether or not the founders will run with the funds?  Undecided

As to measure the advantages and disadvantages, if you want to include ico who have insensitive and funds are interested so that the product they are also there's reciprocity is at getting insensitive and true if there are funds for investment better it looks like.

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

As to measure the advantages and disadvantages, if you want to include ico who have insensitive and funds are interested so that the product they are also there's reciprocity is at getting insensitive and true if there are funds for investment better it looks like.

Thank you for replying! May I ask what you mean with "insensitive"? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: