Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-04-08 Swedish "Veckans Nyheter" 1. Whitecoin? X. Bitcoin? 2. Blackcoin?  (Read 1311 times)
tjohej (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Magic Staff

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:58:17 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 10:10:42 AM by tjohej

Det verkar finnas konstiga pengar ute på internet. Pengarna går bara att använda på nätet. Hittills har cirka 11 miljoner mynt skapats. De präglas i utbyte mot att man utför uppdrag på internet. Vad kallas de här pengarna? 1. Whitecoin X. Bitcoin 2. Blackcoin

A more or less good translation
There seems to be a strange kind of money on the internet. The money can only be used online. So far, about 11 million coins have been created. They are created in exchange for performing tasks on the internet. What do you call this money? 1. Whitecoin X. Bitcoin 2. Blackcoin

This news can't be found on the internet because karinforlag.se publishes this in all schools which teach social sciences which may apply to primary, secondary or/maybe tertiary studies. It was published in my school, and I know that it is published in secondary education schools where the subject is social science.

It looks like this http://www.karinforlag.se/publicItems/nrExempel/2012_23.pdf
but only side A and B are given to secondary education high schools in Sweden when you study social sciences like Samhällskunskap A or Samhällskunskap B, I think.
It is given each week and it is to test how well pupils in Sweden know about the rest of the world. Do they watch TV or listen to radio to keep on with the news? So depending on that they may get higher or worse scores for the test.

Pupils sitting next to each other get a different page so, one gets side A and one gets side B so they don't write what the others are writing but think for themselves.

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: