Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PromoteThis PTP now paying out with FaucetSystem  (Read 2732 times)
bitminpro67

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:29:37 PM

Well i think you should add faucethub because faucetsystem does not seem very trustful and is hard to understand how it works...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geekbasic (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

Well i think you should add faucethub because faucetsystem does not seem very trustful and is hard to understand how it works...

Faucetsystem and Faucethub are both supported. You can see how in the PTP API section on the site.

I have been having trouble finding people to sell me bitcoin and wesellcrypto has been out of stock.

When I find another reliable source of bitcoin, my sites will return to full operation. I have the funding, just not the supply.

Gemino

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:07:02 PM

My account (geekbasic) has been hijacked. I haven't had access to it for about a week now.

It appears that someone guessed my password and has changed/cleared all the profile info.
This info includes the recovery email, signature, etc. Of course the new email is hidden.
I imagine it's being held by a scammer for future use as no posts have been made yet.

May I get some help from a mod here on this? I can prove I am the real Geek Basic.

Spellbound by Darkness - Online is a free to play browser text based mmorpg and Bitcoin faucet game. https://www.sbbd.xyz
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:14:13 PM

My account (geekbasic) has been hijacked. I haven't had access to it for about a week now.

It appears that someone guessed my password and has changed/cleared all the profile info.
This info includes the recovery email, signature, etc. Of course the new email is hidden.
I imagine it's being held by a scammer for future use as no posts have been made yet.

May I get some help from a mod here on this? I can prove I am the real Geek Basic.

Best if you PM them mate. They won't see this post.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Gemino

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:20:53 PM

Best if you PM them mate. They won't see this post.

Thanks, I thought I'd make this first just to clear things up in case they can't/wont recover the account.

Spellbound by Darkness - Online is a free to play browser text based mmorpg and Bitcoin faucet game. https://www.sbbd.xyz
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: