Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Studioproducer for hire!  (Read 343 times)
pindis (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 11:24:02 PM

Hi Guys!

I made a thread back in the old BTC days which I would like to reupload. I know this might be an odd thing to offer, but I see alot of stuff being offered, so I figured why not?

I am new on the forum, therefore no rep yet, but I kinda hope I can get some by starting out with this thread! My speciality regarding music composing is electronic Dance, trance and electro, which has gotten me signed on FSOE/Armada Recordings, later on Enhanced Music & some smaller labels. if you wan't more info go ahead and PM me.

So what can I do for you?
• I can compose a track for you from starters, in almost whatever style you want (be reasonable  )
• I can help you finish that track that you just needs fixed or you just can't finish up (FL Studio and Reason only)
• I can help you mixdown any track in FL studio Reason 5/6, or Ableton live 8/9!
• I can do the mastering of your track! Pretty much every style!
• I can try to create that sound that you are just missing from your track (If you have a youtubelink to the song and sound)
• I can make loops, kicks, synths (All Reason synths. FL studio synths: Sylenth, Massive, Gladiator and some sytrus) bass-synths is the same as)

All of these will not have a fixed price cause it depends on what you want done and how much! We will discuss the price.

I will also be making a samplepack of my synths and kicks and everything soon for a fixed priced!

I hope you will look at this thread with open eyes and with a free mind!

I am unemployed so I have time for this! And that means that I will not go unfinished from the work I'm doing for you!

Have any questions feel free to ask!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: