Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Require a $ 300 credit  (Read 761 times)
Dolmatow (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:26:42 PM

Hello. The credit in the 300$, it is desirable to Peypal Bitcoin or for 30 days, returning back to 450$.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meatmeat

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:36:36 PM

I am not able to offer this loan...but as a new account I can just save you some time in saying that if you don't have any collateral to offer to secure this loan...you will surely not get it.
Dolmatow (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:44:34 PM

Online no collateral, can provide their documents. Credit is required for working with
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:21:56 PM

Online no collateral, can provide their documents. Credit is required for working with

Documents are useless if you default, collateral is king.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:51:51 PM

If you need such and hasnt a valid colateral to offer here, try to get the loan at your local banks, we dont make donations here sorry, try btcjam maybe you get more lucky but i doubt, people are giving value to their bitcoins as the price is getting bigger.
Dolmatow (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:13:12 AM

If you need such and hasnt a valid colateral to offer here, try to get the loan at your local banks, we dont make donations here sorry, try btcjam maybe you get more lucky but i doubt, people are giving value to their bitcoins as the price is getting bigger.
I tried Btcjam, but did not understand how it dial the desired rating. You can start cooperation with a smaller amount, the return I guarantee what are your conditions?
Dolmatow (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:53:03 AM

Maybe someone can collectively lent small sums? refund guarantee! My Bitcoin address 1EXXLZeCkoX491RVfngS8tjoz7aJvw9rbV
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:20:34 AM

Maybe someone can collectively lent small sums?
No, except you have valid collateral which has 120% higer than your loan amount, and what the hell with so high interest you promise on above? "will payback $450 with loan amount $300" it's 150%!

refund guarantee
how will you guarantee that? you're the one who asking for a loan here.
Dolmatow (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:40:27 AM

No, except you have valid collateral which has 120% higer than your loan amount, and what the hell with so high interest you promise on above? "will payback $450 with loan amount $300" it's 150%!

refund guarantee

My projects are fully molded credit and in due time I will be able to return $ 450. A guaranty that I actually am I, so we can contact you guys for video communication, show you your documents and you'll see that I really was. I am completely open to communication.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:31:16 AM

refund guarantee

My projects are fully molded credit and in due time I will be able to return $ 450. A guaranty that I actually am I, so we can contact you guys for video communication, show you your documents and you'll see that I really was. I am completely open to communication.

Once again, documents can't be sold to cover the debt. Your guarantee is worthless, words on a screen from an anonymous person on the intertubes.
Unless you provide real collateral, you are wasting time.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Dolmatow (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:38:07 AM

refund guarantee

Once again, documents can't be sold to cover the debt. Your guarantee is worthless, words on a screen from an anonymous person on the intertubes.
Online, I unfortunately do not have collateral, but on account of the anonymity you are wrong, you can identify me on Skype. We can make you an IOU or a contract.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:46:33 AM

refund guarantee

Online, I unfortunately do not have collateral, but on account of the anonymity you are wrong, you can identify me on Skype. We can make you an IOU or a contract.

And once you default, how will I recover my funds? Spend $$$$$$ to find and sue you? Yep, great investment opportunity here.
Your guarantee is worthless and you need to remove it.

Albert Einstein
Dolmatow (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

refund guarantee

And once you default, how will I recover my funds? Spend $$$$$$ to find and sue you? Yep, great investment opportunity here.
Just words are not worthy of course, you need to actually look human. That's why I wrote above, and that you can start with a small amount to test my abilities and payments as much as possible the amount can already be lifted. It is possible and with 0.15-0.3 BTC start cooperation, I will say one thing to you and me would not be a prophet ...
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:40:39 PM

refund guarantee

Just words are not worthy of course, you need to actually look human. That's why I wrote above, and that you can start with a small amount to test my abilities and payments as much as possible the amount can already be lifted. It is possible and with 0.15-0.3 BTC start cooperation, I will say one thing to you and me would not be a prophet ...

Go to your local bank, give them this very pitch and wait for the laughter that will ensue. Human, subhuman, insect or reptilian; you need collateral.

Albert Einstein
Dolmatow (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:58:33 PM

refund guarantee

Go to your local bank, give them this very pitch and wait for the laughter that will ensue. Human, subhuman, insect or reptilian; you need collateral.
So why did it offend? not every man is a pledge online, I do not have online, and there are offline.
Dolmatow (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:07:57 AM

Can somebody give loan to partially at least?
Yuuto

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:13:38 AM

Don't even think about it... No one will lend to a newbie without collateral mate.
Dolmatow (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:32:33 AM

Still, I hope that someone prokredituet, the amount needed, I almost picked, at the moment I need to 0.15 BTC
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:06:28 AM

Still, I hope that someone prokredituet, the amount needed, I almost picked, at the moment I need to 0.15 BTC

Even though 0.15 BTC i think that so hard buddy because you got negative trust and also Newbie member..I believe no one want..tried find some Jobs for get 0.15 BTC
Doamader

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:17:20 AM

Your account get already red tagged, and as already said for you to get this ammount you need a valid colatera, here, as i said we do love our bitcoin and we arent making donations soo stop asking for something you know it wont happen.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: