Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $1000s PLUS a month on FOREX - Trade Copier join for $200 One time Fee  (Read 26628 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zoza14

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:04:57 PM

This is his main account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=235528

Someone who tells you he made 1650 pips on UJ in a day is either the biggest liar or one of the biggest private trading funds.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.msg17101076#msg17101076

I know that guy, its not ForexTrader.

He didn't make 1650 pips, the app he used was off by a factor of 1/10. So it was only 165 pips.

I told people in the beginning that its most likely a scam, nobody listened.
Then why did that guy give his account to the scammer and scammer posted from that account? Smiley

Regarding pips, I'm aware of how pips work and the difference on UJ pair. But he didn't, so he just posted w/e he posted.

I am one of the members from the group. I did lose some money as well with him. Then I decided to pull out the plug while I saw that the others continued. I must say that I have doubted that mxhwr is connected to his profile and that this might be the same guy or working with him. This guy mxhwr was just too optimistic on slack, I mean overly optimistic even when everyone started raising voice over huge loses. That just wasn't adding up to me. Also, he was reporting insane gains, I mean 1000 dollars a day. Something was just fishy there.

On the other side when I decided enough is enough, I did ask theforextrader would he reimburse my 150 if I decide to leave the group. He did gave back 2/3 or 100 dollars back to me from the fee.

In conclusion, I wouldn't say he was a 100 percent bad guy. Either he was really in a bad streak but knew what he was doing, or he was just copying some others signals and didn't know a thing about the forex trading, so that worked until it worked.

At least this above is my sentiment about all of the situation.

P.S. On slack he was very patient. He would always be there to answer any questions, take his time with gazillion of beginners, nonsense questions that guys in the group would ask him. I mean he was really trying to make everything work.

Now when I am thinking some more about it, he might have just ran into a very bad streak.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:15:27 PM

Someone who tells you he made 1650 pips on UJ in a day is either the biggest liar or one of the biggest private trading funds.

He didn't make 1650 pips, the app he used was off by a factor of 1/10. So it was only 165 pips.

Then why did that guy give his account to the scammer and scammer posted from that account? Smiley

Regarding pips, I'm aware of how pips work and the difference on UJ pair. But he didn't, so he just posted w/e he posted.

I am one of the members from the group. I did lose some money as well with him. Then I decided to pull out the plug while I saw that the others continued. I must say that I have doubted that mxhwr is connected to his profile and that this might be the same guy or working with him. This guy mxhwr was just too optimistic on slack, I mean overly optimistic even when everyone started raising voice over huge loses. That just wasn't adding up to me. Also, he was reporting insane gains, I mean 1000 dollars a day. Something was just fishy there.

On the other side when I decided enough is enough, I did ask theforextrader would he reimburse my 150 if I decide to leave the group. He did gave back 2/3 or 100 dollars back to me from the fee.

In conclusion, I wouldn't say he was a 100 percent bad guy. Either he was really in a bad streak but knew what he was doing, or he was just copying some others signals and didn't know a thing about the forex trading, so that worked until it worked.

P.S. On slack he was very patient. He would always be there to answer any questions, take his time with gazillion of beginners, nonsense questions that guys in the group would ask him. I mean he was really trying to make everything work.

Now when I am thinking some more about it, he might have just ran into a very bad streak.

This guy Theforextrader looked fishy since the first post to me and that's why I kept following this thread being sure already how it would end. I totally agree with mexicantarget and thought mxhwr was surely an alt account or paid shill,being paid to vouch for this scammer.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2828
Merit: 767

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

This guy Theforextrader looked fishy since the first post to me and that's why I kept following this thread being sure already how it would end. I totally agree with mexicantarget and thought mxhwr was surely an alt account or paid shill,being paid to vouch for this scammer.
You maybe right it might be paid feedback for OP for that people would fall out for this scam and now he vanished and take all the money that they had. Considering on the fee its very expensive and luckily i didnt let myself decieve on huge returns on which OP does promise. Forex trading is hard as far as i know and for sure lots of investors do lost all their money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
earningtrend

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:02:31 AM

I am not going to say it's scam but i want to share my personal experience, majority of person dose not sell there forex strategy because of if they sell there method so peoples are following them and it's less chance to make his profit. 
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

Hey gang,

would love to work together
I am a Stock Trader/Indices Strategist and I have 7 Years experience and I have managed over 10 accounts on eToro

You can take look at all of profit I made last Month bellow

I made profits for all of my investors on eToro, and i work right now with many people from Dubai

if you're interested You can start with $2000 to $20K In few Months
Let me know if you're interested

This is not Scam

keep in mind I'm not asking you to send me Money or anything else

So how this is works

1- you need to create an account on eToro and here's invite link: http://etoro.tw/2p2Y9yF

2- Make deposit

3 - When everything ready contact me via linkedin or facebook so we can wrap up the things

4 - enjoy daily profit

Here's proof of my work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B421BTphslw_TTNTT296R2dQQjQ/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B421BTphslw_VEhvZUlSZllQT1k/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B421BTphslw_TTNTT296R2dQQjQ/view?usp=sharing

And That's it

You can contact me here :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DreMohamedVall

Hey DreMohamedVall you have a nice track record but I think this is the wrong place to look for possible customers. Most of the people on this thread trusted a guy with their money and got all of them wiped off while following his moves with a trade copier.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

Hey gang,

would love to work together
I am a Stock Trader/Indices Strategist and I have 7 Years experience and I have managed over 10 accounts on eToro

You can take look at all of profit I made last Month bellow

I made profits for all of my investors on eToro, and i work right now with many people from Dubai

if you're interested You can start with $2000 to $20K In few Months
Let me know if you're interested

This is not Scam

keep in mind I'm not asking you to send me Money or anything else

So how this is works

1- you need to create an account on eToro and here's invite link: http://etoro.tw/2p2Y9yF

2- Make deposit

3 - When everything ready contact me via linkedin or facebook so we can wrap up the things

4 - enjoy daily profit

Here's proof of my work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B421BTphslw_TTNTT296R2dQQjQ/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B421BTphslw_VEhvZUlSZllQT1k/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B421BTphslw_TTNTT296R2dQQjQ/view?usp=sharing

And That's it

You can contact me here :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DreMohamedVall

For better response you can start your own thread because its not going to help you here second $2000 is minimum for joining this or less is also acceptable waiting for your reply about all this
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:44:22 AM

I was scammed by this guy aswel. He lost all our capital more than once. He sayed he will recover it and make some profit , and that he will teach us how to trade forex.
After loosing all the capital he went offline and never heared from him again.
Stay away from this scammer

I post a warning about this guy long time ago.

shashik239

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:54:39 AM

I am one of the guys in the group.Initially it all went well when there were manual signals but once the copier got activated people started losing money(Not sure why not earlier?).I made some money initially and lost all of it later ..not only me...all of them in the group are in chaos right now as OP promised to cover the loses and he also said he would release training videos...now he left us all and scammed us .Everybody believed in him and he deceived us in the END!
Anybody knows what can be done?Can he be tracked in someway?What is the next best step?
DigitalCurrencyinvestors

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:12:14 AM

I am one of the guys in the group.Initially it all went well when there were manual signals but once the copier got activated people started losing money(Not sure why not earlier?).I made some money initially and lost all of it later ..not only me...all of them in the group are in chaos right now as OP promised to cover the loses and he also said he would release training videos...now he left us all and scammed us .Everybody believed in him and he deceived us in the END!
Anybody knows what can be done?Can he be tracked in someway?What is the next best step?

Me as well i lost 900 EUR here. 400 EUR was profit i made when OP was giving manual signals. I don't think it can be called a scam as OP was transparent and he would have made more money on the copier as his trading signals were good but we always got stopped out by a few pips. Man if you see his call about usd-jpy dropping from 117 to 1.06. he called that months earlier. he was more correct than wrong but excuse given was stop loss  hit. Since joining his group i have been reading more into forex i really hope he comes back i honestly believe he had a bad run but he should really come back and try again i am up for another go if it works.

shashik239

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:59:56 PM

Me as well i lost 900 EUR here. 400 EUR was profit i made when OP was giving manual signals. I don't think it can be called a scam as OP was transparent and he would have made more money on the copier as his trading signals were good but we always got stopped out by a few pips. Man if you see his call about usd-jpy dropping from 117 to 1.06. he called that months earlier. he was more correct than wrong but excuse given was stop loss  hit. Since joining his group i have been reading more into forex i really hope he comes back i honestly believe he had a bad run but he should really come back and try again i am up for another go if it works.

Even I was happy when signals went as per the predictions...but I am calling it a Scam coz he left in the middle of it.....i have waited enough and it's high time we realize we have been duped!

This is what he said few months back...
"Just because i am not here doesn't mean i've scammed anyone. the day members say i am not active on slack without a explanation is the day you can call me a fraud"

So it's safe to call him a fraud!
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:29:05 PM

Even I was happy when signals went as per the predictions...but I am calling it a Scam coz he left in the middle of it.....i have waited enough and it's high time we realize we have been duped!

"Just because i am not here doesn't mean i've scammed anyone. the day members say i am not active on slack without a explanation is the day you can call me a fraud"

I don't follow his signals or pay for his service but a lot members did.
As i know from them, he have a quite long time to be in Slack and communicate because of some "copy-trader" bot that make all the trades. It's been a while ago... Undecided

But why it takes you and everybody else who invest and pay him, so much time to post something about this?
Ofc, it doesn't really matter, because he will also get vanished from here if he want to scam, which eventually did. Shame... Sad

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shashik239

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:46:26 PM

As i know from them, he have a quite long time to be in Slack and communicate because of some "copy-trader" bot that make all the trades. It's been a while ago... Undecided

But why it takes you and everybody else who invest and pay him, so much time to post something about this?
Ofc, it doesn't really matter, because he will also get vanished from here if he want to scam, which eventually did. Shame... Sad

The reason is simple....he did that earlier as well...he vanished from Slack and forum and got back few days later...but this time it's been months...!
DigitalCurrencyinvestors

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:05:37 PM

Don't know whether to call him a fraud or not as his calls weren't bad i think it was just a bad run and i think he has done a runner because the losses kept mounting. i wasn't aware of the risk as i didn't really have experience but forex is scary as fuck and really good if you do good. i just written it off as loss.

if you ask me personally i couldn't care about the loss as OP did state risk id be happy for him to give us his material so i could trade forex better.
Oilacris

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:43:58 PM

The reason is simple....he did that earlier as well...he vanished from Slack and forum and got back few days later...but this time it's been months...!
If he vanished already for months then its official that its already a scam but knowing forex its really very risky and for those people who are just following his manual signals i would say you dont know forex at all because relying on someones signals anytime isnt guaranteed and results are not the same since market is very unpredictable and sad for those people who lose up too much on this service.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:09:03 PM

If he vanished already for months then its official that its already a scam but knowing forex its really very risky and for those people who are just following his manual signals i would say you dont know forex at all because relying on someones signals anytime isnt guaranteed and results are not the same since market is very unpredictable and sad for those people who lose up too much on this service.

That's not absolut right, you can relying in someones skills, if he can prove that he is capable for this. I don't think that his signals make him a scammer but the fact he takes a commision and he never (?) delivers what he "promises".
Ofc you are 200% correct, when comes to risks and potential loss, trading Forex.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DigitalCurrencyinvestors

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:25:21 PM

That's not absolut right, you can relying in someones skills, if he can prove that he is capable for this. I don't think that his signals make him a scammer but the fact he takes a commision and he never (?) delivers what he "promises".
Ofc you are 200% correct, when comes to risks and potential loss, trading Forex.

your partially right but he would only get paid if we profit. we were making good money with manual signals and he stood to make more with the copier, its why i think it was just bad luck plus the trades he called hit stops by a few pips and went in the direction he said.

i mentioned earlier there was a usd-jpy trade he was really adamant we would see a a big drop and it actually happened. this was months prior to it happening so i don't doubt he is a good trader but just bad luck. seriously i hope he comes back those manual signals he gave, was making me dream of a different future for myself hate to see it not come true. i am learning though. if i could only get my hands on his learning material couldn't someone just hack his computer and release it lol
shashik239

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:05:23 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 05:26:45 PM by shashik239

your partially right but he would only get paid if we profit. we were making good money with manual signals and he stood to make more with the copier, its why i think it was just bad luck plus the trades he called hit stops by a few pips and went in the direction he said.

i mentioned earlier there was a usd-jpy trade he was really adamant we would see a a big drop and it actually happened. this was months prior to it happening so i don't doubt he is a good trader but just bad luck. seriously i hope he comes back those manual signals he gave, was making me dream of a different future for myself hate to see it not come true. i am learning though. if i could only get my hands on his learning material couldn't someone just hack his computer and release it lol

Nice to see you learning...where are you learning from?I request all to put some light on the learning track?Where to start from to learn Forex or Stock trading?[Googling gave me few options but I want to know from the real time traders]

I always felt it's good to learn how to fish than depend on somebody doing it for me...which would make me lazy and dependent!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: