Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Sports Tips (AFL,NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NCAAF, NCAAB)  (Read 4522 times)
bitcoinmaster44

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:28:40 AM

More tips!

⚄  DICE  ⚄   ► Roll & Win   ► Feel The Adrenaline   ► No Ads   ► Earn Bitcoins   OneHash.com     
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:58:34 PM

What made you go with the vikings OP because I saw you post in another topic where you say you like the lions and the lions won I hope the cowboys at least win now because I not put on the colts because that game very risky and I not even try and pick a winner.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:20:25 AM

Tough day with your NFL picks, m8. At least you got some consolation with the Cowboys win. Oh, and you did nicely on your soccer picks I see. Nice!
vella85 (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 04:36:39 AM

My Thanksgiving tips:

Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions (Vikings money line @1.95) Lost

Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys (Cowboys money line @1.32) Won

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Indianapolis Colts (Colts money line @4.10) High risk tip Lost

Odds taken from DirectBet

Now with my high risk tip only bet with what you can afford to loose as I am going for some value in this Colts tip. Andrew Luck is looking like he won't play but he has until game time to see if he can pass the concussion test and if he does pass the odds will for sure come in so I'm taking a risk on this game.

I knew the Colts tip was high risk as I mentioned as I was betting on Luck playing and also for some value but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it and that can happen in sports. I will say that Scott Tolzien did try his best but he had no support from the players around him and if he did I think it would of been a different score line to the end result. Also was very unlucky with the Vikings loosing as they should of won or at least send the game into OT but it wasn't the case. I was never worried about the Cowboys getting the job done as they are in super form at the moment and don't look like slowing down but I would like to see a loss come for them leading into the playoffs as we see so many times a team on a hot streak go into the playoffs and loose so a loss for the Cowboys would do them good I think and could it be next week against the Vikings?

NFL 9 wins 1 push 13 losses

Tough day with your NFL picks, m8. At least you got some consolation with the Cowboys win. Oh, and you did nicely on your soccer picks I see. Nice!

Yeah it was mate and I was lucky enough to get the Cowboys @1.40 but overall it was a loss for me. Thanks mate and so far my soccer tips have been doing well and in profit at the moment.

What made you go with the vikings OP because I saw you post in another topic where you say you like the lions and the lions won I hope the cowboys at least win now because I not put on the colts because that game very risky and I not even try and pick a winner.

I know and I should of stuck to my first instinct but went with the Vikings for some value and by the way I'll start my tennis picks next year as the Tennis season is almost over now. Thanks for following me.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:23:35 PM

Is there any tip about the first game in the NBA tomorrow?

Spurs vs Celtics, what should we take here?
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:03:36 AM

I have a tip for the NCAAF which I am confident about and hopefully will cover the point spread. Now DirectBet doesn't have the point spread up for this game so I had to bet with Bet365 and that's where the odds are coming from plus the point spread.

My tip NCAAF:

Michigan @ Ohio State ( Michigan +5 @1.90)

The point spread has actually come in from 6.5 to now 5 so money has been coming for Michigan which is sometimes a good sign.

I'm also going to start posting the units results as I have been forgetting to. I can't remember the odds from the first week I started tipping here on the NFL but I have started from when I started to post the odds along with the tips.

I know currently my NFL tips are at a loss even with that 1st week I started but I'm hoping to turn that around before the season ends.

Units totals

NFL - 2.74 units

NCAAF - 1.00 units

NBA - 2.16 units

Soccer/football + 1.71 units

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:49:07 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 06:54:57 AM by vella85

My tip NCAAF:

Michigan @ Ohio State ( Michigan +5 @1.90) Won +0.90 Units

The point spread has actually come in from 6.5 to now 5 so money has been coming for Michigan which is sometimes a good sign.

That was a nail biting win on Michigan to cover the +5 point spread and what a great game it was. It was very close all through out the game and even went into 2 OT's with Ohio State ending up winning the game 30-27 I was hoping for a Michigan win but the main thing is we won.

NCAAF tips

1 win 1 loss

Total units so far

- 0.10 Units

I have a NHL tip for today which I'm confident about and it will be my 1st NHL tip here

Chicago Blackhawks @ Los Angeles Kings (Kings money line @1.52)

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:53:58 AM

I have a NHL tip for today which I'm confident about and it will be my 1st NHL tip here

Chicago Blackhawks @ Los Angeles Kings (Kings money line @1.52) Won +0.52 Units

My first NHL pick here gets up and wins, the Kings left it late to win but they got the job done.

NHL tips:

1 win 0 losses

Total Units so far:

+0.52

Now on to my NFL picks for Sunday's games and there is some value with a few games which I'm pretty confident they can win and cover the spread.

My tips:

New England Patriots @ New York Jets (Jets +7.5 @1.83)

Arizona Cardinals @ Atlanta Falcons (Falcons money line @1.45)

Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens (Ravens money line @1.52)

The Patriots and Cardinals are both coming into their games with back to back road games so that is why I like the Jets to cover the spread at home and the Falcons to win easily at home as the Cardinals have a poor road record this season at 1-3 so I think the Falcons can get the job done at home at the money line. Also the Bengals have a poor road record this season at 1-4 and I think the Ravens will win at home,also at the money line.

Good luck and hopefully I go 3/3 with these games as I feel very confident with these picks.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:10:47 AM

My first NHL pick here gets up and wins, the Kings left it late to win but they got the job done.

NHL tips:

1 win 0 losses

Total Units so far:

+0.52

Now on to my NFL picks for Sunday's games and there is some value with a few games which I'm pretty confident they can win and cover the spread.

My tips:

The Patriots and Cardinals are both coming into their games with back to back road games so that is why I like the Jets to cover the spread at home and the Falcons to win easily at home as the Cardinals have a poor road record this season at 1-3 so I think the Falcons can get the job done at home at the money line. Also the Bengals have a poor road record this season at 1-4 and I think the Ravens will win at home,also at the money line.

Good luck and hopefully I go 3/3 with these games as I feel very confident with these picks.
Well i personally think that this is worth to begin with it seems that you are more comfortable with your picks and since you just showing good insight ill be following this tips and place my little bets with you good luck mate.
Junko
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:53:45 AM

NHL tips:

1 win 0 losses

Total Units so far:

+0.52

My tips:

Hey mate, good job on your first NHL tip! I think the Ravens will win as will the Falcons. I agree with you that he Jets have a decent chance of beating the spread, but I think they still lose to the Pats straight up. Good Luck!
cryptoburst61

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:36:58 AM

I like you nfl picks for today op i think they have very good chance at winning but i worry about jets because i know patriots are a very good team i did read somewhere that Brady might have a injury and if he does it might help the jets cover the +7.5 I think the other 2 tips win because both the road teams not have good record on the road. i play a parlay also with your tips and i also put in panthers to cover +4.5 from another tipster.
Junko
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:41:49 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 04:50:31 AM by Junko

Tough break on your Pats -7.5. And it looks like your other two pick wins even out that loss with  tiny profit so at least you didn't get a net loss. "A push is better than a shove," I always say.

*EDIT: Sorry, mate. I totally misread your pick. For some reason, I thought you had taken the Patriots -7.5. My bad. So Congrats again on a perfect 3 for 3! Damn nice job, bud!
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 04:49:36 AM

My tips:

New England Patriots @ New York Jets (Jets +7.5 @1.83) Won +0.83 Units

Arizona Cardinals @ Atlanta Falcons (Falcons money line @1.45) Won +0.45 Units

Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens (Ravens money line @1.52) Won +0.52 Units

That was another great Sunday betting in the NFL for me as I got 3 from 3 tips correct making a nice profit of +1.8 Units for the day. That makes it 2 Sunday's in a row where I have gone 3 from 3. I'm still at a loss overall since starting this tipsters topic but overall this season I am up and in profit myself. And my goal is to get everyone that follows my tips in profit which I'm hopefully starting to do. I may have a tip in the coming days depending on what I feel confident about.

NFL tips so far:

12 wins 1 push 13 losses

Total Units so far:

-0.94 Units

EDIT: Sorry, mate. I totally misread your pick. For some reason, I thought you had taken the Patriots -7.5. My bad. So Congrats again on a perfect 3 for 3! Damn nice job, bud!

It's all good mate lol We all did well today on the NFL and even though I don't see much interest in the NFL on this forum at least we are making some money with our tips.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:55:14 AM

My tips:

New England Patriots @ New York Jets (Jets +7.5 @1.83) Won +0.83 Units

Arizona Cardinals @ Atlanta Falcons (Falcons money line @1.45) Won +0.45 Units

Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens (Ravens money line @1.52) Won +0.52 Units

That was another great Sunday betting in the NFL for me as I got 3 from 3 tips correct making a nice profit of +1.8 Units for the day. That makes it 2 Sunday's in a row where I have gone 3 from 3. I'm still at a loss overall since starting this tipsters topic but overall this season I am up and in profit myself. And my goal is to get everyone that follows my tips in profit which I'm hopefully starting to do. I may have a tip in the coming days depending on what I feel confident about.

NFL tips so far:

12 wins 1 push 13 losses

Total Units so far:

-0.94 Units

EDIT: Sorry, mate. I totally misread your pick. For some reason, I thought you had taken the Patriots -7.5. My bad. So Congrats again on a perfect 3 for 3! Damn nice job, bud!

It's all good mate lol We all did well today on the NFL and even though I don't see much interest in the NFL on this forum at least we are making some money with our tips.
so a lucky charm happen well done and thank you mate we win although its just a small btc but still sweet wins hope you continue this good insight and keep the heat burning, what time will you post your new tips? good luck
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:12:08 PM

I have 2 tips in the NBA tonight which I am confident about winning.

My tips:

SACRAMENTO KINGS @ WASHINGTON WIZARDS (Wizards money line @1.48)

UTAH JAZZ @ MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES (Under 197.5 total game points @1.59)

The Kings are coming into this game after a road win last night and they are on the road again which I think we be their downfall even though the Wizards have a below average home record at the moment 4-5 but I think they can make it 5-5 and get back to .500 at home tonight.

I think the other tip I have the total game points will go under because the Timberwolves are only averaging only 83.6 attempts per game and only shooting just over 44% from the field which is not too good and the Jazz just over 78% attempts per game and shooting over 50% per game from the field so I'm expecting this to go under.

Good luck!

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 04:46:05 AM

I have 2 tips in the NBA tonight which I am confident about winning.

My tips:

SACRAMENTO KINGS @ WASHINGTON WIZARDS (Wizards money line @1.48) Won +0.48 Units

UTAH JAZZ @ MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES (Under 197.5 total game points @1.59) Lost -1.00 Units

The Kings are coming into this game after a road win last night and they are on the road again which I think we be their downfall even though the Wizards have a below average home record at the moment 4-5 but I think they can make it 5-5 and get back to .500 at home tonight.

I think the other tip I have the total game points will go under because the Timberwolves are only averaging only 83.6 attempts per game and only shooting just over 44% from the field which is not too good and the Jazz just over 78% attempts per game and shooting over 50% per game from the field so I'm expecting this to go under.

Good luck!

I was very confident with the Jazz/Timderwolves game going under as all the stats were pointing that way but it ended up being a shootout between the two teams. Overall a loss for the day.

NBA Tips so far:

4 wins 6 losses

Total Units so far:

-2.68 Units

I have a tip on the soccer for later on tonight and I am 75% confident that this team will win the game as they are undefeated in their last 19 games in a row in all competitions. They should be winning this game and they are at great odds over $2.00 to win as they are the away team but I think a safe bet is draw no bet on this game.

English National League

My tip:

Macclesfield V Barrow AFC (Barrow Draw no bet @1.81)

As I said Barrow are undefeated in their last 19 games in a row and have won 67% and drawn 33% in their last 6 games so that's why I think draw no bet is the safest bet for this game. Also Barrow are 4 wins 6 draws and 2 losses playing away this season while Macclesfield  is 5 wins 1 draw and 4 losses at home.

Good luck and lets hope this one is a winner.

cryptoburst61

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:58:16 PM

you tip for Macclesfield V Barrow has been postponed because of snow and frozen pitch. I really liked this tip because like you say they have not lost in 19 games and also they have a good away record. I put this bet on and now we just need to wait for when they will play this game. will you have any tips on the nba today?
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 09:12:43 PM

you tip for Macclesfield V Barrow has been postponed because of snow and frozen pitch. I really liked this tip because like you say they have not lost in 19 games and also they have a good away record. I put this bet on and now we just need to wait for when they will play this game. will you have any tips on the nba today?

Yeah sorry about that. I have high hopes for this tip and it's a shame that the pitch was frozen and it was postponed but I still have this bet going as I still believe Barrow can win or draw this game.

I will see if I'll post any NBA tips as I'm not having much luck with the NBA so far this season. I only post tips which I feel most confident about and like I said in my previous post I was very confident on the Jazz game to go under as all the stats were adding up for that to happen but it ended up being a shootout between the two teams.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 12:05:30 AM

I have finished going through tonight's games on the NBA and there are 3 games I really like. 2 games for the over/under game totals and also a team to win at the money line that are paying nice odds.

My NBA Tips:

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS @ MILWAUKEE BUCKS (Under 212.5 pts @1.95)

HOUSTON ROCKETS @ UTAH JAZZ (Under 212.5 pts @1.34)

HOUSTON ROCKETS @ UTAH JAZZ (Rockets money line @1.81)

Good luck and today let's make it 3 from 3.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 04:23:41 AM

I have finished going through tonight's games on the NBA and there are 3 games I really like. 2 games for the over/under game totals and also a team to win at the money line that are paying nice odds.

My NBA Tips:

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS @ MILWAUKEE BUCKS (Under 212.5 pts @1.95) Lost -1.00 Unit

HOUSTON ROCKETS @ UTAH JAZZ (Under 212.5 pts @1.34) Lost -1.00 Unit

HOUSTON ROCKETS @ UTAH JAZZ (Rockets money line @1.81) Lost -1.00 Unit

Good luck and today let's make it 3 from 3.

Very bad day on the NBA and from the looks of it no one here did much better with most of us all loosing with some many dogs getting up and winning and I can't believe the game totals. Vegas was the biggest winner of the day for sure. I'm also going to stop posting NBA tips for now as it's too unpredictable to bet on even when the stats add up for the win, the opposite happens. I'll just concentrate on the NFL,Soccer,NHL and NCAA for now because not only am I loosing so are the people who take my picks and I don't want that to happen any more so I'll lay off the NBA for now.

I'm currently working on the NFL for week 13 and I got some early winners which I think have a high chance of winning.

NBA Tips so far:

4 wins 9 losses

Total Units so far:

-5.68 Units

I hate looking at this stat but I am showing that I am honest and transparent with all my picks.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: