Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet Reconstruction -Coin Creation and Compiling -Mining Pools + MORE  (Read 194 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:04:37 PM

• Coin Creation
  • Windows Compiling
  • Wallet Backgrounds
  • Wallet Links
  • Mining Pool
  • Coin Status

Coin Creation.
I am able to create most coins including sha256, x11, x13 and other algo's.
Your new coin can be POW or POS or a merge of both.
I can organise a premine for you and help you move the chain until POS takes over should you have chosen that option.
New coins come with full SRC code and a windows QT, I can also organise a MAC wallet for a small extra fee.

Windows Compiling
Have you cloned a coin, or purchased the SRC and now need a Windows QT wallet?
I can compile a windows QT wallet for you from your SRC.

Wallet Backgrounds
So you have your new coin and your new Windows QT wallet, but its the standard grey background and bland looking wallet as everyone else has.
I can add a "personalised to your coin" background that will set your wallet apart from everyone else's and compile a new Windows QT for you.

Wallet Links
Why not make your coins wallet as user friendly as you can, and add some useful links to it.
For example in my SandG wallet I have direct clickable links that will take my coin users directly to the following:
  • My ANN thread on here
  • Block Explorer
  • Yobit Exchange
  • Cryptopia Exchange
  • Node list
  • Website
All very useful info that my coins users want to and need to have access to.

Mining Pool
Have you ever wanted your own pool, but don' know where to start, I can take care of everything for you from getting the right VPS to installing all the software needed to run the pool, I also offer complete after care support and will even add your first coin to the pool for you.

Coin Status
Is your coins thread full of people asking for nodes, or what height the coin is at etc etc, well no problem I can also help there as well.
I can add a page all about your coin that shows all the connected nodes, the height, difficulty and a host of other info.
DEMO HERE : http://crunck.tech/nodes/sandg/

Realistic prices, perfect service for new or old coins!

Please PM with your needs, and also see my site : http://crunck.tech

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:25:42 PM

For coin creation you price is much better and I am interesting to start a new coin and want to make that coin to be used for online shopping and for that I will start an online store. But before that I am still in the learning phase and will want to know the details from you in PM. can you please guide me for starting the coin?
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:49:09 PM

Latest wallet:

New clickable links added to top menu bar, and new and updated clickable links to the 6 exchanges the coin is listed on, plus an updated background added :

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████