Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus  (Read 31422 times)
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:04:10 AM

OMG 100 btc almost

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apriyoni (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 11:05:43 AM

Despite the negativity here the amount raised is climbing. Nearly 100 BTC now, which is more than I was expecting at this stage after seeing the slow start.

I'd really love to see this thing turned into a successful product.
Fingers crossed. Also I hope that we will resolve this issue with the reputable escrow shortly if it will help to make our crowdsale more successfull. Btw, thank you for your support. It is very important.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:13:20 AM

Those investors can't get their money back. that what i notice from apriyoni's response to inquiries instead of answering the question, he sort of feel like he was attacked and so he hit back. All his article post are all shit and doesn't mean a thing. No technical details as to what the product does  Grin  and most of all Sebastian don't trust them.

THIS IS A SCAM!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.msg16562888#msg16562888

Nov 20, 2015 7.00am
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658151  sanas (247) ***
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658156  apriyoni (263)      
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658163  virasog (123)      
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658171  mickiya (195)      
I'd like to advise to read the thread carefully, we have given a lot of interviews about the technical details, our team and other information, and they are not some shitty websites. As well as our legal company profile, that is open in UK law, so anyone can open an abuse, even according to those forum thread if it will be scam project. What kind of technical details do you especially need? Do you need the code or app prototypes? Also you are talking that this project is a scam, but what exactly is the evidence of your words? The fact that, for unknown reasons, my account is listed as farmed account profiles? Really?

Also, I'd like you to provide the messages where I did not answer any of the above questions?

My proof is that Sebastian don't trust you. If Sebastian declined what you are offering then chances is that behind the scene you are already trying to scam Sebastian even when escrow is yet to be set up.
This is totally wrong.There was some misunderstanding and because of that Sebastian even gave neg rep to OP but after things were explained to him,he removed those ratings.If Sebastian thought it was a scam, why he would have removed neg rep?

kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:16:02 AM

P.S. I'd like to know what kind of privilege Sr. Member account can give to our campaign? Trust?

A line of thought would be that given the fact that your account has been around for a year, it wasn't created just for the project by someone who has never been involved in the forum/community. According to that line, having an active account may serve your project better than having a brand new or a newbie account.

Not true.Check out ICONOMI, Antshares, Komodo etc threads and you will realize they all created newbies accounts for their projects.Need I say they were all succefull ICOs?

I didn't say this was true Smiley. I said that this might be a line of thought - a particular way of thinking that is characteristic of some individual or group - It is not my personal opinion, as I stated in my previous comment https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666609.msg16910943#msg16910943 Wink.

Trial

Activity: 664

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:34:46 PM

When the list of participants is approved?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AMR2I9g8Y4UXbiralRijm8afqAR-ajH29_NeYgmijVs/edit#gid=0

I want to know I am accepted or not.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:50:33 PM

Just some nice review - https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@marketingmonk/a-glimpse-at-nodio-the-blockchain-based-router-that-could-save-the-web-the-cryptoverse-147 or discussion about Nodio.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:42:53 AM

Another typical ICO with no fixed price...why must this continue??  90% of the time, investors get screwed with this model.

To the NODIO team - SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Instead, have fixed price.  Different tiers (ie. bonuses, etc.) but the main attention-grabber:  Invest x amount of BTC, and you actually receive the NODIO - maybe a special edition/first edition/some sort of exclusive model.  That'd bring a LOT more investors to the table, seeing actual product instead of promises.

Is there actually any physical proof that this is even in the works?  No tester models, anything?
Heutenamos

Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:12:04 AM

OK. I have asked several questions in the beginning pages , but they weren't answered. However lets not blatantly start saying its a scam.

The photos you have posted looks like a 6th grade summer camp project. Come on bro,r u serious ? that paint etc....

For a product like yours which is a lot more than just code on github,you would require tons of in person connections and handle manufacturers , taxes, lawyers etc etc... and all of this is going to happen with 100 btc ?

Secondly there is literally nothing solid in all of your presentation , just posts on different forums is not convincing. Look at DECENT , they meet people, companies & post every new update about their business which is why they received such funding because its real and verifiable.

IF this is real & is delivered with just 100 btc then this will be bigger than bitcoin & the investors will walk on GOLD flooring Cheesy .But i doubt it, cause IMO this is just a simple scam.

yo
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:00:05 AM

OK. I have asked several questions in the beginning pages , but they weren't answered. However lets not blatantly start saying its a scam.

The photos you have posted looks like a 6th grade summer camp project. Come on bro,r u serious ? that paint etc....

For a product like yours which is a lot more than just code on github,you would require tons of in person connections and handle manufacturers , taxes, lawyers etc etc... and all of this is going to happen with 100 btc ?

Secondly there is literally nothing solid in all of your presentation , just posts on different forums is not convincing. Look at DECENT , they meet people, companies & post every new update about their business which is why they received such funding because its real and verifiable.

IF this is real & is delivered with just 100 btc then this will be bigger than bitcoin & the investors will walk on GOLD flooring Cheesy .But i doubt it, cause IMO this is just a simple scam.

Please clarify this, I dont know if there is a scam project or not.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 08:42:11 AM

Another typical ICO with no fixed price...why must this continue??  90% of the time, investors get screwed with this model.

To the NODIO team - SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Instead, have fixed price.  Different tiers (ie. bonuses, etc.) but the main attention-grabber:  Invest x amount of BTC, and you actually receive the NODIO - maybe a special edition/first edition/some sort of exclusive model.  That'd bring a LOT more investors to the table, seeing actual product instead of promises.

Is there actually any physical proof that this is even in the works?  No tester models, anything?
We've asked so many times about what kind of proof do you need, we've posted our previous works, but that is not enough? Oh, well. There is no fixed price just because this method allows the market to value the company with a floor on the share price and the company gets any upside. So, why do we need to shut something down?
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:45:03 AM

Well, for the time being nobody knows Smiley. The last news concerning trust, was that apriyoni has contacted 2 Bitcointalk escrows and is still waiting for a reply.

As for the 100 BTC, apriyoni did say that Nodio doesn't count (solely) on the amount gathered during the crwodsale i.e. the project will also be funded from other sources.

apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 08:55:01 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 09:07:15 AM by apriyoni

Ok. And again paint, etc... We said many times, that our project now in development stage, what do you need? And again we've posted our previous works, projects that we are developing. And we said so many times, that we are funding this project with our own, and successfull crowdsale only will give the possibility to make it faster and better. We are not waiting to make the whole project with the funds earned from this crowdsale. And what photos do you need? Here https://vimeo.com/173799261 you can see our team working on another project, wireless electricity, yes, it is in russian, but you will get the idea. Meeting people are great, but we have a hardware product and we are working hard to be prepared for the next stage in time. And yes, we've already have lawyers, have negotiations with manufacturers. And this is not Kickstarter, we thought this could be something like seed stage investment, but everything we get here is false accusations, and a tonn of shit. We'd like to know, what do you know in person about hardware development? Now we are working on our prototype with a devboard, what exactly would you like to see? Our team with soldering irons? We have 3 main development branches, apps, hardware and design. And all of this takes a lot of time to work with.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 09:01:28 AM

Well, for the time being nobody knows Smiley. The last news concerning trust, was that apriyoni has contacted 2 Bitcointalk escrows and is still waiting for a reply.

As for the 100 BTC, apriyoni did say that Nodio doesn't count (solely) on the amount gathered during the crwodsale i.e. the project will also be funded from other sources.
Yes, we are. We said several times that we have an escrow and he is posted on the first page, but a lot of people here was asking about local one, so we've started negotiations. Now we've contacted with probably all trusted escrows here, and I am sure that we will work from Monday, but you know, it is not so easy to find a normal escrow here, one guy asked 5BTC in advance, another asked 5%, so believe me it takes some time to find the best possible option.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:18:22 AM

It doesn't help as well that you are offering 10% of your company for this crowdsale but you don't even know how much is your company worth in terms of USD or BTC. You are just relying on - if we raise X amount of BTC automatically your company is worth 10*X BTC.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 09:24:03 AM

It doesn't help as well that you are offering 10% of your company for this crowdsale but you don't even know how much is your company worth in terms of USD or BTC. You are just relying on - if we raise X amount of BTC automatically your company is worth 10*X BTC.
But this is the best possible practice ever, when people, or investors are evaluating the company/project by their investments, for us it is fair enough. Like the first VC evaluates the company price when investing in a seed stage.
Heutenamos

Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:54:05 PM

Ok. And again paint, etc... We said many times, that our project now in development stage, what do you need? And again we've posted our previous works, projects that we are developing. And we said so many times, that we are funding this project with our own, and successfull crowdsale only will give the possibility to make it faster and better. We are not waiting to make the whole project with the funds earned from this crowdsale. And what photos do you need? Here https://vimeo.com/173799261 you can see our team working on another project, wireless electricity, yes, it is in russian, but you will get the idea. Meeting people are great, but we have a hardware product and we are working hard to be prepared for the next stage in time. And yes, we've already have lawyers, have negotiations with manufacturers. And this is not Kickstarter, we thought this could be something like seed stage investment, but everything we get here is false accusations, and a tonn of shit. We'd like to know, what do you know in person about hardware development? Now we are working on our prototype with a devboard, what exactly would you like to see? Our team with soldering irons? We have 3 main development branches, apps, hardware and design. And all of this takes a lot of time to work with.

again that video got no faces.

yo
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:58:40 PM

Nothing more but scam. You can now give up apriyoni.
you've already accumualtred several BTC. I don't think someone is requiring you a quota of how much should you scam.

again that video got no faces.

I wouldn't expect that really. you've showed your faces already on on the pictures, what stop you from showing it on the videos?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:26:28 PM

OMG 100 btc almost

I'm not calling this project a scam but just know that 100BTC is nothing and Declouds raised more than 250BTC and ended up been confirmed scam. Just open your eyes
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 04:36:01 PM

OMG 100 btc almost

I'm not calling this project a scam but just know that 100BTC is nothing and Declouds raised more than 250BTC and ended up been confirmed scam. Just open your eyes

And they also have pictures and even posted videos to which users though it was real only to find out those were edited.  This is no different to this Nodio guys who kept all their funds to whoever that news anchor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 05:36:37 PM

OMG 100 btc almost

And they also have pictures and even posted videos to which users though it was real only to find out those were edited.  This is no different to this Nodio guys who kept all their funds to whoever that news anchor.
And again, just some buzzwords, please provide us with a proof that any of our photo or video was edited!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: