Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which type of coin is the best  (Read 1746 times)
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:18:04 PM

Something that's actually new enough to call itself new... Something with PoW/PoS that can be mined in the future, but not too much into the future. Something that can't be modified, updated or fundamentally changed to compromise the security of the blockchain.

dumana

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:43:04 PM

I like the coin which does not have big preme, the developers are paid for with mining subsidy like Boolberry.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:06:11 PM

For me Bitcoin is best in every time, and also in all of other coins, I came in that place, i mean in signature campaign and than i joined Altcoin trading, because of bitcoin, So why i left it, Bitcoin give me a lot of new ways, which i didn't know before it, and one important thing is that bitcoin is more popular and trustable crypto currency than others.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:49:06 PM

For me Bitcoin is best in every time, and also in all of other coins, I came in that place, i mean in signature campaign and than i joined Altcoin trading, because of bitcoin, So why i left it, Bitcoin give me a lot of new ways, which i didn't know before it, and one important thing is that bitcoin is more popular and trustable crypto currency than others.
Without a doubt, I totally agree with you. Bitcoin is the best coin among those altcoins that we have from now. Without bitcoin there is no altcoins because most of the altcoins only copy what is bitcoin and most of its features. Bitcoin is one of the most profitable coin because of its stability and its price is very volatile also.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:55:14 PM

Which type of coin is the best
eg
Bitcoin
Dogecoin
Litecoin
Dashcoin
These are only a small amount of the reality of the number of coins.
Bitcoin is still most the than other altcoins because bitcoin is most old coin in the world and can be survive in the markets then other coins are just copycat and the second is ethereum ETH because ETH has solid of developer, it is has bagholder too, so ETH price is stable and never going down too much.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:07:08 PM

the only crypto currency that is worth thinking about buying and holding as a long term investment is bitcoin and nothing else. all other altcoins are at their best in short term investments and never long term.

but altcoins are generally so opinion based, some people think some of the altcoins are good enough to grow even in long term like XMR and LTC and they just might. and some think that some other altcoins like ETH, ZEC are going to go up in the long term and that is where they are wrong and caught up in the temporary hype.

Only Bitcoin
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:32:04 PM

Which type of coin is the best
eg
Bitcoin
Dogecoin
Litecoin
Dashcoin
These are only a small amount of the reality of the number of coins.
Bitcoin and also dashcoin or dogecoin this 3 are really doing good when it comes on the market i can say that bitcoin now is really unstapable because every trader is happy because of what bitcoin will becoming now and it will more expensive on the month of june 2017 something like this. Hold your coins while you can.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:38:35 PM

Without question is bitcoin cuz he is good coin and oldest one rest are just some alts or some bold attempts to be better then bitcoin or something similar.
I must say that they are coins that are good and stable for some time and also are good for investments but think that this is personal option from user to user and no doubt that can be good and bad.
Believe that every user here has his own list i have to i truest few coin on this list and risk with also few coin on list but that is few we have several hungered of them so plenty to choose and plenty to invest

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀