Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.005 loan needed  (Read 252 times)
mriulian (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:21:51 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 06:50:25 AM by mriulian

Loan found

Hi,

I need from today to monday when I'm getting the next payment 0.005 to be able to do a withdraw till tomorrow. My interest is to have 0.1 into my account to do a cashout.

Well, I know I did many loan requests, in a strange way never accepted.

Of course my collateral will be my account, even if it is red trust it worth something no?

If you're intersting in doing this I'm waiting for your pm or respond to this topic. Please do not just reply with op not going to pay and so on, tired of things like this.

If you're having any jobs for me where you want to pay at least 0.005 I'm good with that too.

Cheers

btc account value export:
Your token is njpt0rma
Share this estimate: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=njpt0rma
User Id: 249698
Name: mriulian
Activity: 294 (Sr. Member)
Potential Activity: 294 (Potential Sr. Member)
Weeks to Next Potential Rank: 27
Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: 186
Post Quality: Poor (58.92%)
Average character count per post: 159
Trust: Negative, Red Trust
Estimated Price: 0.01289925

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:27:10 AM

sorry to say but red trusted accounts worth almost nothing, as most of us here know, accounts mostly have value because of signature campaigns and red trusted accounts can't join any campaign that will help recover the amount of money given to you so you better provide a valid collateral and i might help you here
mriulian (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:28:23 AM

sorry to say but red trusted accounts worth almost nothing, as most of us here know, accounts mostly have value because of signature campaigns and red trusted accounts can't join any campaign that will help recover the amount of money given to you so you better provide a valid collateral and i might help you here

As I said do not come with posts like this one just to make posts for your signature campaign. I already know all this stuff. Just waiting if anyone still can help me out with this
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:33:49 AM

Just waiting if anyone still can help me out with this

No one will because of your trust and labeled as a scammer, no one is crazy enough to risk giving free money to people like you and you should know that, so in the end you should provide a valid collateral or just forget about asking a loan here.
mriulian (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:35:54 AM

Just waiting if anyone still can help me out with this

No one will because of your trust and labeled as a scammer, no one is crazy enough to risk giving free money to people like you and you should know that, so in the end you should provide a valid collateral or just forget about asking a loan here.

Thanks a lot for an another off topic post. This topic is for guys who have the intention to lend. It is conisdered off topic if you're comenting without any sense.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: