Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:32:27 PM

Hey everyone, after a longer time I am back to continue my work on that site Smiley
Exams are all done and now got to wait for the results Cheesy

I had been working on the market. Someone request to be able to buy a fraction of an item and I added it. If someone wants to sell 1000 iron but you need only 10, you don't need to buy all of it. Just buy 10 Smiley

We will also think about what we can do to make earning a bit faster. There are couple of ideas:
  • Lower upgrades costs a bit. Maybe 10% more or less
  • Mining is running all the time and you need to collect it. It would be like on moonbit.
  • Lower payout from 10 000 to X.
This are just a few ideas and we will slowly add them and see how it goes.

Why this ideas? Well, we realized that it takes to long time to earn something for the people and they quit playing. That's why we would like to change it and we hope it helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:29:54 PM

Hey everyone, after a longer time I am back to continue my work on that site Smiley
Exams are all done and now got to wait for the results Cheesy

I had been working on the market. Someone request to be able to buy a fraction of an item and I added it. If someone wants to sell 1000 iron but you need only 10, you don't need to buy all of it. Just buy 10 Smiley

We will also think about what we can do to make earning a bit faster. There are couple of ideas:
  • Lower upgrades costs a bit. Maybe 10% more or less
  • Mining is running all the time and you need to collect it. It would be like on moonbit.
  • Lower payout from 10 000 to X.
This are just a few ideas and we will slowly add them and see how it goes.

Why this ideas? Well, we realized that it takes to long time to earn something for the people and they quit playing. That's why we would like to change it and we hope it helps.

Yes, it could help you to get more active users and increase the site traffic, in my opinion that is the most important thing now, increase the number of active users.

I'm a bit off on DwarvenBitmine because the rewards are low...  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

Yea I know. We will try to change it and try to get more active users.

I will first work on the changes and I also had been thinking about adding facebook login in order to attract more users. I hope it helps.

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:38:05 PM

We just lowered the upgrade costs for the goldore from 2 - 5 and miners from 2-15 by 10%. We hope that this makes it easier for beginners to upgrade the mine and earn faster gold Smiley
Why this numbers? Well, it covers with the upgrades from the alpha phase of the game. That's why chose whose numbers Smiley

Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:07:13 PM

Its always good to see changes. Watching out for more good updates.

Excuse me for this

While mining guys you can make money by trying the app. The link is on my signature. Absolutely fast earning. Just use my referral code and I can guide you with the trick just pm for details.

Let's mine!!!!

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:28:47 PM

Excuse me for this

While mining guys you can make money by trying the app. The link is on my signature. Absolutely fast earning. Just use my referral code and I can guide you with the trick just pm for details.

Let's mine!!!!

Please do not promote here. We are here to discuss on the game and a bit off topic is fine too, but not promoting. If you want to promote something, I suggest you create a thread and promote it. Thank you.

We are currently  trying to get more players. If we have more people playing, we will be able to add better updates Smiley

Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:39:03 PM

Excuse me for this

Let's mine!!!!

Please do not promote here. We are here to discuss on the game and a bit off topic is fine too, but not promoting. If you want to promote something, I suggest you create a thread and promote it. Thank you.

We are currently  trying to get more players. If we have more people playing, we will be able to add better updates Smiley

OK sorry thanks for suggestion I forgot its better doing that.

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
mrcash02

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:15:13 AM

The gold exchange rates are always changing with the difference in Bitcoin price, but the boost prices don't change...

Could you use the same system that changes the gold exchange rates to change the boost satoshi price rates also?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:54:17 AM

The gold exchange rates are always changing with the difference in Bitcoin price, but the boost prices don't change...

Could you use the same system that changes the gold exchange rates to change the boost satoshi price rates also?

Sure. You are right. I did not think about that. We will change it Smiley

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:23:29 PM

We just found out that there was a problem with the registration. Some of the users who registered did not receive a mine! That means they don't have ores and chambers. Please let us now if you have this problem. This means that we need to delete your account and you have to create a new one.
You can drop me here a message or write at support (at) dwarvenbitmine.com

We are sorry for that Sad

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

Hey everyone, we adjusted the booster page and especially the troll price. Before that it was a fixed price and due to the increasing price of BTC it became useless. Mrcash gave us the hint to change it and now it is done Smiley The prices changes with the BTC price in order to make it affordable for you.

Maybe you have noticed that we have a facebook logo in the header. We are planning to add Facebook Connect in order to attract more people. We hope it works out. It would be nice to have more players mining, exchanging on the market and playing the investment game.

Last but not least, there was a request for the troll. Someone asked me if it would be possible to let the troll mine as soon you are offline/logged out. I had been thinking about it but the way the login system works does not allow it. In order to achieve this, user have to be logged out after a certain amount of time of inactivity. We had that in the beginning of the game and most users did not like it. That's why you are always logged in, unless you click yourself on logout!

Happy mining Smiley

mrcash02

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:09:45 PM

Hey everyone, we adjusted the booster page and especially the troll price. Before that it was a fixed price and due to the increasing price of BTC it became useless. Mrcash gave us the hint to change it and now it is done Smiley The prices changes with the BTC price in order to make it affordable for you.

Maybe you have noticed that we have a facebook logo in the header. We are planning to add Facebook Connect in order to attract more people. We hope it works out. It would be nice to have more players mining, exchanging on the market and playing the investment game.

Last but not least, there was a request for the troll. Someone asked me if it would be possible to let the troll mine as soon you are offline/logged out. I had been thinking about it but the way the login system works does not allow it. In order to achieve this, user have to be logged out after a certain amount of time of inactivity. We had that in the beginning of the game and most users did not like it. That's why you are always logged in, unless you click yourself on logout!

Happy mining Smiley

Nice.

I think there is a consequence not so good for you on long term... When we start the game we let the page opened all the time (generating more activity for you = more profit from ads) because we need to claim often every few minutes, but when we upgrade the chamber, equipments, the time between claim is bigger, so I personally close the page, as I need to wait hours to claim again, making you have lower profit, right?

If many people do this, on long term you will have to pay more satoshis and will have less time of ads views. Would be better if you create an interesting feature to make users let their page opened all the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:17:49 PM

Happy mining Smiley

Nice.

I think there is a consequence not so good for you on long term... When we start the game we let the page opened all the time (generating more activity for you = more profit from ads) because we need to claim often every few minutes, but when we upgrade the chamber, equipments, the time between claim is bigger, so I personally close the page, as I need to wait hours to claim again, making you have lower profit, right?

If many people do this, on long term you will have to pay more satoshis and will have less time of ads views. Would be better if you create an interesting feature to make users let their page opened all the time.

Yes, that's correct and we are already thinking about what we could do. One of our ideas is to change the mining for a moonbit style mining. It's running all the time and over time it comes lesser. The upgrades will still have some effect but maybe a bit lower. We still have to calculate it and see if this is a good solution or if we have to think about something else. We are currently concentrating on increasing the number of players.

I wish I would be able to do everything very quick, but there is also rl  Angry Grin

mrcash02

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:23:33 PM

Yes, that's correct and we are already thinking about what we could do. One of our ideas is to change the mining for a moonbit style mining. It's running all the time and over time it comes lesser. The upgrades will still have some effect but maybe a bit lower. We still have to calculate it and see if this is a good solution or if we have to think about something else. We are currently concentrating on increasing the number of players.

I wish I would be able to do everything very quick, but there is also rl  Angry Grin

I understand, no problem, real life is surely more important than a game.  Smiley

When you create the FB page I will try promoting it for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:32:09 PM

I understand, no problem, real life is surely more important than a game.  Smiley

When you create the FB page I will try promoting it for you.

We created today the FB page. That would be nice if you promote it. I guess it would be best if Facebook Connect is integrated. Might getting into the game easier for people from FB Wink

abzy

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

I have withdrawn my first 10000 satoshi. Thank you for the quick payment!

It is no more a problem for me, but I think that allowing lower withdrawals could be important for new players.

One minor issue about sketchy investment: the amount of gold won by the last winner is missing.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:09:35 AM

I have withdrawn my first 10000 satoshi. Thank you for the quick payment!

It is no more a problem for me, but I think that allowing lower withdrawals could be important for new players.

One minor issue about sketchy investment: the amount of gold won by the last winner is missing.
You are welcome Smiley

We are thinking about lowering the withdraw rate but I guess we would process everything once a week then. We hope that this would make it easier for new users Smiley

Oh ok. I will have a look into the sketchy market. Thanks for the information.

Just a note: We lowered the upgrades costs a few days ago and it is helping. We are getting more users to play the game Smiley We are happy that it works and we hope that our future changes attract more users to mine Smiley

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

Investment got fixed. You are able to use it now again Smiley

Sadly, we had to remove adalso from our site. It turns out that the site turned into a scam Sad We lost approx. 5$ due to this. It's sad, because it is already the second ad network turning into a scam where we had been close to payout. We hope that the increasing number of people now will boost our alexa rank more, in order to get into better networks.

Hava a good weekend Smiley

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:52:52 PM

Investment got fixed. You are able to use it now again Smiley

Sadly, we had to remove adalso from our site. It turns out that the site turned into a scam Sad We lost approx. 5$ due to this. It's sad, because it is already the second ad network turning into a scam where we had been close to payout. We hope that the increasing number of people now will boost our alexa rank more, in order to get into better networks.

Hava a good weekend Smiley

The game has reached the 200k alexa traffic, and with those you can remove the current networks that even being enought wont return anything near mellowads, i didnt like the idea of be forced to login every 5-20 minutes to maximize my earnings, since i had spend already 4-5 months trying to upgrade my mine, and the main one for me were chambers and equipment, that allowed me to do others things besides the game. I hope you dont change the system radically, i do invested a lot time to upgrade my mine making something like more activity bigger reward wont be a fair step. Bring the events that you said you were working and those should make us more active.

Apply to mellowads and im pretty sure the traffic will get better result then the current networks.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

The game has reached the 200k alexa traffic, and with those you can remove the current networks that even being enought wont return anything near mellowads, i didnt like the idea of be forced to login every 5-20 minutes to maximize my earnings, since i had spend already 4-5 months trying to upgrade my mine, and the main one for me were chambers and equipment, that allowed me to do others things besides the game. I hope you dont change the system radically, i do invested a lot time to upgrade my mine making something like more activity bigger reward wont be a fair step. Bring the events that you said you were working and those should make us more active.

Apply to mellowads and im pretty sure the traffic will get better result then the current networks.

It has? I just checked alexa.com and it tells me that our global ranking is 515k and not bellow 200k. Where do have this information from?

Yea, I remember and you were not the only one. That's the reason why we are going to leave it that way and the troll will be running all the time. No matter if you are currently active or not.

We are trying to find a good way to make changes to improve the game for new users, taking in consideration that we have people who spent a lot of time already Smiley We are still discussing ideas and for some ideas I guess we will make a poll.

So many ideas... not enough time... Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: