Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:15:04 AM

I had made confusion over the alexa rank, but one thing is sure i believe the game as already enought features, all it needs now is more players to come and play it, sure to develop this will take a lot, but with dedication and some satoshis investements it can reach easy the full upgrades, im here since the begining and well the game is easy and nice to play.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

I had made confusion over the alexa rank, but one thing is sure i believe the game as already enought features, all it needs now is more players to come and play it, sure to develop this will take a lot, but with dedication and some satoshis investements it can reach easy the full upgrades, im here since the begining and well the game is easy and nice to play.

Alright. I was wondering where you got the number from Cheesy
I guess there is not much more to add. I am currently working on Facebook Connect. We hope this will bring more people into this game. As soon this is done I we will continue our work on the events we wanted to add. Let's see how far I get today with Facebook.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:25:25 PM

Alright. I was wondering where you got the number from Cheesy
I guess there is not much more to add. I am currently working on Facebook Connect. We hope this will bring more people into this game. As soon this is done I we will continue our work on the events we wanted to add. Let's see how far I get today with Facebook.

I do like the competition, that makes me keep active, i were making some calculations and there is no way to be able to profit any satoshis if we use the boost, before you change the cost accordingly some fixed price it were allowing to a full developed mine to be able to roi from such investment, soo it would be good if you lower the cost a bit. It could let us to earn 1000 satoshis daily, 3500 for 3 days and 9000 satoshis for a 7 days boost, some people arent able to claim all the day, soo those could get some income once their had developed their mine.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:42:47 PM

I do like the competition, that makes me keep active, i were making some calculations and there is no way to be able to profit any satoshis if we use the boost, before you change the cost accordingly some fixed price it were allowing to a full developed mine to be able to roi from such investment, soo it would be good if you lower the cost a bit. It could let us to earn 1000 satoshis daily, 3500 for 3 days and 9000 satoshis for a 7 days boost, some people arent able to claim all the day, soo those could get some income once their had developed their mine.

We actually made the price for the troll dynamic. It is now moving with the exchange rate of BTC/USD. The troll should actually cost so much, that you are able to earn during that time. Unless something is not working properly, then I have to check that again.

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

Hey, just a quick update Smiley

I am currently working with Facebook Connect and it is going good. There are still a few things to add and do but I guess I will be able to add it within this week.
In the beginning it will allow you to create a new account with using your Facebook account. I am not sure yet if I am going to add the possibility to merge your old account with your FB account, unless there are people who definitely want that.
We hope that this will bring new people to the game.

I had been asked if it would be able to deposit with paypal. I won't allow this, but we had been thinking about adding payeer or payoneer. I still have to check their policy. It's still not clear if we are going to do it, but it is an idea.

Happy mining Smiley

Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

Is it possible to make the mining and dirty work in same page with higher reward for dirty work? Thanks.

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:01:46 AM

Hey, what is this big banner? Bug?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:18:35 AM

What the heck. It seems to be their bug. Do you still have this problem? If so, we will remove that one right away o.O Is anyone else having the same problem?

FurryBuxy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

yes, it was happening to be few days ago, it doesn't anymore though.
The problem happen when the left square div was all the way to the top that orange box would be big like the screenshot above shows, but when you scroll down it would disappear.
Since yesterday afternoon the bug stop happening though. Smiley
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:38:52 AM

Thank you for the information. I hope it is fixed for now. If it happens again, I guess we will remove it . Can't be that this is happening...

mrcash02

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:47:33 PM

What the heck. It seems to be their bug. Do you still have this problem? If so, we will remove that one right away o.O Is anyone else having the same problem?

Yes, as was said above, it's not happening anymore. I tought strange, I never saw this happening before.

Hey cz3kit, about those Boosts, I think people only have interest in buying the Troll one, no? The another boosts are worthless as we produce too many minerals, I think a nice boost would something which could refine our another minerals (iron, gems, mithril) to gold, maybe a rate of 10/1 or 100/1, better than nothing as we need gold... (like: 100 iron = 1 gold).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FurryBuxy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:11:19 PM

the bug is back, at least for me, will be pming you admin a video of it (waiting on youtube to process)
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

Yes, as was said above, it's not happening anymore. I tought strange, I never saw this happening before.

Hey cz3kit, about those Boosts, I think people only have interest in buying the Troll one, no? The another boosts are worthless as we produce too many minerals, I think a nice boost would something which could refine our another minerals (iron, gems, mithril) to gold, maybe a rate of 10/1 or 100/1, better than nothing as we need gold... (like: 100 iron = 1 gold).

That's true. Currently they are useless. We will still keep them in. While I am working on Facebook Connect my friend is working out a concept for an event where you will need those materials. That means they won't be totally wothless Cheesy

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:50:23 PM

Alrighty, I finally added Facebook Connect. This allows new users to register and login using their Facebook Account. We only ask for your email and that's it. We hope to attract more people through Facebook Smiley

I tested it and it all worked. I hope it is the same for you guys. If there are any problems, please let me know.

The old users are not able to use it to login. If you wish, I could add a merge function. This would allow you to merge your account with your Facebook Account. Only if you wish Cheesy

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:03:06 PM

Facebook users are able to change their username in the "Edit your account" section. As you register with your Facebook account the first time, we are taking your real name as username. If you don't wish to show your real name in-game, feel free to change it. But you are able to change it just once. Be careful while changing Cheesy

We are working also on an event for you guys. We are moving slowly forward Smiley

mrcash02

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:11:21 PM

Facebook users are able to change their username in the "Edit your account" section. As you register with your Facebook account the first time, we are taking your real name as username. If you don't wish to show your real name in-game, feel free to change it. But you are able to change it just once. Be careful while changing Cheesy

We are working also on an event for you guys. We are moving slowly forward Smiley

Now that it's done, could you think about the boosts?  Smiley
As I said before, would be nice to have a boost that could work like a refiner, which turns minerals into gold. Choose the rates somehow it's sustainable for you, like 100 mithril turn into 1 gold. Something like this...

And if you add pop-ups on the site, would it help you to increase the rewards? For me no problem to have some pop-ups if they really worth...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:35:45 PM

Yea, we will think about it and see what we can come up with. Hope to find a good idea to make it work.

Pop-ups? Hmmm
I will also have a look there. I have to admit I am not a fan of pop-ups and think that they are super annoying. Unless they give us some good income. I guess we will see what exists, since I have to no clue Cheesy

jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 05:46:12 AM

For me, I don't like pop-ups totally, but I agree that there is an exchange in iron and milth to gold, even the ratio is low in something 5:1 or 10:1 will be very good..

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:57:42 PM

For the last few hours I'm not able to start mining it just redirects and errors see screenshot https://supload.com/H1MmumSTg
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

For me, I don't like pop-ups totally, but I agree that there is an exchange in iron and milth to gold, even the ratio is low in something 5:1 or 10:1 will be very good..
Yea. I will still have a look what there exists and see how annoying it might be. On the one hand it would be good to earn a bit more but I don't want to scare people away by a website overloaded with ads...

For the last few hours I'm not able to start mining it just redirects and errors see screenshot https://supload.com/H1MmumSTg
That's weird. When is that happening? I just checked with adfly and everything had been fine there. Did you had adly, shorte or just recaptcha?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: