Author Topic: Déjà vu  (Read 238 times)
Who_ (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 07:47:01 PM

Hey guys,

I want to talk about Déjà vu. For those of you who don't know what this means, here is a definition from Google.

dé·jà vu
- a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

I get these sometimes, typically associated with a negative or positive emotion, but almost always inwardly leading me towards a certain expectation.

I think it's a way that our minds are combining previous experiences with what has happened before and typically I find myself feeling like this when I'm doing something similar to an experience that I can clearly remember in the moment.

Do you get a feeling of Déjà vu?

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Radenz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:21:21 PM

Yes, few years ago. It just like i've done something, but i do it again with similar condition such as the location, position, time, etc. It's crazy.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:35:21 AM

Had it lots before but not in quite a while.
And i don't recall so much of a negative or positive vibe to the incidents though.

I have had dreams come true many times too.
Once was about sleeping with a girl i did not like much or get along with i met years earlier.
I met her in a different part of the country when she was dating a friend of mine..
So i never seen or heard from her for 2 years then out o the blue i had the weir dream.
Some months went by and i ended up moving to another part of the country to meet friends..
She ended up there and one thing happened randomly..
I was walking with her across town and we were talking about sex etc.
She said she was good at blow jobs and i laughed at her and said ya sure they all say that.
Moments later she was on her knees in a dirty alley going to town on me.
Later i pounded her ass like it owed me money !
It was only way later did i even remember my weird dream maybe a year earlier.
Before that hot summer day in the alley i had never even thought of her sexually either.
She also was still with my old friend so she should not have been sucking cock in an alley  Cheesy

I am convinced it was a premonition.. like many i have had over the years.

And hey, don't judge ..everyone needs to get their dink wet (even chicks)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: