Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] The Bitiplier - An original and unique Bitcoin game - MAINTENANCE  (Read 941 times)
CryptoGore (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 09:25:18 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 02:41:23 PM by CryptoGore

The Bitiplier is a game where the highest unique multiplier wins!

Game will go in Maintenance mode for undefined time until i make improvements and release an updated version, stay tuned.

Thanks! Smiley Hear you soon.

HOW DOES IT WORKS?

First of all click on Deposit and choose an username.

After your have deposited, simply choose a multiplier that you think nobody else has chosen and wait until there are 10 players in the game!

At the end of the round, the player with the highest unique multiplier wins the buy in times their chosen multiplier.

For Example

If 2 players chose 3.00x, 2 chose 8.00x, 1 chose 4.00x, 3 chose 9.00x and 1 chose 6.00x, The player who chose the 6.00x multiplier wins!

- You can choose how many multiplier as you want
- Minimum 10 players to start a game
- Minimum 1 confirmation for deposit
- Instant withdrawals!

If you have any question feel free to contact me.
Please understand that the site is still new and need some frontend development but on the backend is nearly perfect.
I'm happy to hear your suggestions and comments!

Instant withdrawals.
Do not share your browser key and do not lose it,it's the only way you have to access your account!

www.thebitiplier.com

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   BitFlipy.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  OFFICIAL THREAD   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:23:49 AM

So this is a new idea of gambling AFAIK. So this is 0% house edge? Because this is based on pvp right?

What I want to ask is there any max limit on the multiplier? And how much is the payout for the winners? Is it based on your bet? If you place on 5x and you win so your payout will be 5x too?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 01:07:34 AM

What I want to ask is there any max limit on the multiplier?
If you visit the site, you see a slider which lets you pick whole numbers equal or greater than 3, and equal or lower than 10.

Seems like an interesting concept, and I believe I saw a site similar to yours which failed a while ago, so it isn't "unique". This might be hard to find players though, as it's very easy for the house to cheat. If I ran Bitiplier, all I would have to do is wait for the last minute or less, check who bet on what multiplier and bet so I'm guaranteed to win.

I'm unable to type in a username (on Firefox 49.0.2, using uBlock and a few other privacy oriented plugins.)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:52:51 AM

Waiting time kind of a problem for games like these. You need to gather all 10 players as the game can't be finished otherwise.
It is a deterrent imo. Also there is matter of game being 100% transparent, it is as DarkStar said, potentially admin could access the game and place a bet on winning position.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:34:56 AM

Really like the concept of the site and I always like pvp gambling games. Everything looks good but the only problem is the insane wait, I wanted to play now but there are only 2 players who have currently made a stake it would a long time for the round to get over. Until these games are not popular it's not much fun in playing them, actually you can't even play them unless they are popular.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:05:23 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 06:16:14 AM by absy

First of all , Yes its original and unique . Design is great as well as simple , no complex understanding required to play the game .

But I have a doubt : what if there is no unique multiplier chosen ? Like , if 5 players choose 5x and the remaining 5 choose 6x who will win and how will the payment be shared ?
Also I can't type in  screen name .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:12:07 AM

I have tried to opening the website but i could not did it, the website was slow respond and i use smartphone, i don't know if your services is support or not for smartphone, but i have tried many time to opening but it was failure i think you must check it, i will wait your updating. Thanks
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1309

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:07:37 AM

I have tried to opening the website but i could not did it, the website was slow respond and i use smartphone, i don't know if your services is support or not for smartphone, but i have tried many time to opening but it was failure i think you must check it, i will wait your updating. Thanks

It is loaded fine in my phone using chrome and firefox. I can load it within seconds, no issues at all. Must be something wrong with your internet connection.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:11:34 AM

What will happen if all 10 players put their bet on 10x multiplier? Will they split their money at the end or you will take it all coz there is no uniqie multiplier bet happened? I can see some cases which the house will take more than the winner.
CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 11:35:35 AM

Hi everyone, I'l try to reply to your question as deep as I can.

So this is a new idea of gambling AFAIK. So this is 0% house edge? Because this is based on pvp right?

What I want to ask is there any max limit on the multiplier? And how much is the payout for the winners? Is it based on your bet? If you place on 5x and you win so your payout will be 5x too?

As you can notice there is a fixed amount of BTC for every single bet (actually is 0.004 to place a bet on 1 multiplier). If you place a bet on 5x multiplier you can win (0.004 * 5) 0.02 BTC, so yes your payout is based on the multiplier you place your bet on.

House edge is 0% since it's full PVP.

I'm thinking to introduce some bots and i'm actually working to make the game timer-based instead of player amount- based to start, so that players doesn' need to  wait for others players to fulfill the open positions.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 12:48:06 PM

What I want to ask is there any max limit on the multiplier?
If you visit the site, you see a slider which lets you pick whole numbers equal or greater than 3, and equal or lower than 10.

Seems like an interesting concept, and I believe I saw a site similar to yours which failed a while ago, so it isn't "unique". This might be hard to find players though, as it's very easy for the house to cheat. If I ran Bitiplier, all I would have to do is wait for the last minute or less, check who bet on what multiplier and bet so I'm guaranteed to win.

I'm unable to type in a username (on Firefox 49.0.2, using uBlock and a few other privacy oriented plugins.)

Thanks for your comment.
AFAIK there is no other website which offer this kind of game.

That is exact as you say about the slider of multiplier. (except that you can choose multipliers from 2 to 10)
However is not possible for users nor admin to cheat because you can't see which multiplier are taken by other players, you just see how many players are betting and you can visualize only your own bets.
Also for admin is not possible to check which bet is placed because it is client side and not sent to db before the end of the game. This is a fair measure I have thought to avoid cheating from any side.

Thanks for pointing out the name typing issue on Firefox, i got that replicated so I will investigate and fix it asap.

CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 12:51:55 PM

Waiting time kind of a problem for games like these. You need to gather all 10 players as the game can't be finished otherwise.
It is a deterrent imo. Also there is matter of game being 100% transparent, it is as DarkStar said, potentially admin could access the game and place a bet on winning position.

As posted above I will make some changes to the code so that game will be time based for each round to avoid unknown waiting time for users. As already explained in the post above no way of chating is possible here, I will check if possible to integrate a kind of "provably fair" verification.

Thanks for stopping by.

CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 12:55:31 PM

Really like the concept of the site and I always like pvp gambling games. Everything looks good but the only problem is the insane wait, I wanted to play now but there are only 2 players who have currently made a stake it would a long time for the round to get over. Until these games are not popular it's not much fun in playing them, actually you can't even play them unless they are popular.

Thanks for your feedback, please read the post above to check wait I'm planning to do to avoid "insane wait time" Smiley

CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 12:58:36 PM

First of all , Yes its original and unique . Design is great as well as simple , no complex understanding required to play the game .

But I have a doubt : what if there is no unique multiplier chosen ? Like , if 5 players choose 5x and the remaining 5 choose 6x who will win and how will the payment be shared ?
Also I can't type in  screen name .

Thanks fro your feedback, much appreciated.

About your doubt: if there is no exact unique multiplier choosen every player lose. As explained your winning is based on the fact that you choose first a multiplier that no other player choose, then that your multiplier is the highest between those multipliers which has been choosen from other players.

CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 12:59:28 PM

It is loaded fine in my phone using chrome and firefox. I can load it within seconds, no issues at all. Must be something wrong with your internet connection.

Mhhh.this is very strange issue then Smiley Will investigate further to check where/which the issue could be.

CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 01:00:41 PM

What will happen if all 10 players put their bet on 10x multiplier? Will they split their money at the end or you will take it all coz there is no uniqie multiplier bet happened? I can see some cases which the house will take more than the winner.

Exactly as you supposed if all the players bet on the same multiplier they will all lose cause there is no highest unique multiplier chosen (which is the fundamental to win).

OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:05:50 PM

I liked the idea.

I clicked on deposit to start playing but I can't set nick names because when i am typing their it's not working? Maybe an option for login or register like other sites will be more user friendly.

I hope best for this site !
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:22:46 PM

It seems user friendly and easy to used. But on Last Game menu below,its too slow to load, I refresh it several times but similar output display : loading please wait.So far very nice interface.

Open for Campaigns
CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 01:23:30 PM

I liked the idea.

I clicked on deposit to start playing but I can't set nick names because when i am typing their it's not working? Maybe an option for login or register like other sites will be more user friendly.

I hope best for this site !

Don't worry I'm actually working on the backed and testing some news, the game is currently unavailable. Please retry later and thanks for your feedback.

CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 01:35:56 PM

It seems user friendly and easy to used. But on Last Game menu below,its too slow to load, I refresh it several times but similar output display : loading please wait.So far very nice interface.

Oh seems I have misunderstood your words.. It actually says "Loading" becuase is waiting for the first game to be played, after that there will be no "loading" shown.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:50:26 PM

0 to 90% house edge?
CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 02:00:37 PM

0 to 90% house edge?

What do you mean?

Naoko

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:33:15 PM

Exactly as you supposed if all the players bet on the same multiplier they will all lose cause there is no highest unique multiplier chosen (which is the fundamental to win).

Is there a way users can verify the results of every bet? IMHO the game can be cheated in some way. You could provide 9 fake bets for each real player bet and make the player lose its bet, resulting the house taking free money isn't it?
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:20:14 PM

I am waiting for the deposit from a few minutes but still it not came. It is creating inconvenience you need to fix it so that no one feel bothered at your site and the other thing which I noticed is the number of players is lesser. It will be more fun if there will be more players.
CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:34:44 PM

I am waiting for the deposit from a few minutes but still it not came. It is creating inconvenience you need to fix it so that no one feel bothered at your site and the other thing which I noticed is the number of players is lesser. It will be more fun if there will be more players.

Are you sure? Deposits works fine, just need 1 confirmation on the blockchain. Maybe your TX is not yet confirmed.

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:46:15 PM

0 to 90% house edge?

LOL. Exactly my thoughts: 10 players x 1, winning for example x3 or x7  - 70% - 30% for the house.
This is because of the fixed payment. The only option for 0% edge is - winner takes it all.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:55:40 PM

0 to 90% house edge?

LOL. Exactly my thoughts: 10 players x 1, winning for example x3 or x7  - 70% - 30% for the house.
This is because of the fixed payment. The only option for 0% edge is - winner takes it all.
i was thought like that too , but after reading carefully i guess you will find out isn't it?

the concept of this game are basically very interesting as many people said i agree and i personally love this unique gaming concept, but the site design itself not much help for people who visit the site to get more interested Sad.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Naoko

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:01:03 AM

0 to 90% house edge?

i was thought like that too , but after reading carefully i guess you will find out isn't it?

the concept of this game are basically very interesting as many people said i agree and i personally love this unique gaming concept, but the site design itself not much help for people who visit the site to get more interested Sad.

Yes the concept is very interesting ang unique but as i said in my post above, there is no way we could know that we are betting agaisnt a real player, for example you made a bet and the admin filled the other 9spots with bots to make you lose. That is simple for the admin
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:46:20 AM

0 to 90% house edge?

But if there is 10 players and there is 10 bets, house edge will be lower too and if I can say more players so it will be more bets to do so house edge can be lowered till max

For OP thanks for explanation before but again I want to ask about the maximum odds that you can provide us. Is it only 10x? And is it possible to bet on 10.xx or any numbers with decimals?
RHavar
Legendary

Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:36:18 AM

Hey, really cool to see a new unique site!  Grin Your design looks good and original, however I suspect the game might not be able to work as is.

The expected profit for the house is going to be crazy, as ndnh said: a 0 to 90% take. While this might seem appealing at first as a casino owner, it's actually counter-productive because players are going to hemorrhage their money, and not want to stick around. A big part of the gambling experience is variance and winning, which is achieved by returning almost all the money to players (e.g. 99% of it)

Also another problem I think you'll find, is getting 10 players to all bet the same. If players can't have arbitrary size bets, you're going to have a lot of problem match-making. And more importantly, you won't be able to get the business of whales (because you won't have 10 whales on at once) One thing you could do, is copy the scheme from: bustabit.com/faq#last  and use a variance of that (it's fair to players, regardless of how big or small they bet) and return say almost all to players (say keep a 1% take of the difference between the pot size and largest bet).

Check out gamblingsitefinder.com for a decent list/rankings of crypto casinos. Note: I have no affiliation or interest in it, and don't even agree with all the rankings ... but it's the only uncorrupted review site I'm aware of.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:10:14 AM

0 to 90% house edge?

Yes the concept is very interesting ang unique but as i said in my post above, there is no way we could know that we are betting agaisnt a real player, for example you made a bet and the admin filled the other 9spots with bots to make you lose. That is simple for the admin
that was a wild and bad thought , however i don't know it it is make sense or not.

this game vulnerable , can you confirm or make a clarification about this op? or anybody? i honestly a little bit confused even though i seems like very much love the game style , extraordinary.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CryptoGore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:40:40 PM

Game will go in Maintenance mode for undefined time until i make improvements and release an updated version, stay tuned.

Thanks! Smiley Hear you soon.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: