Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHP/MySQL, Node.js Development For Hire  (Read 935 times)
canadiannomad (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 03:52:55 AM

I'm a computer programmer and Jack-Of-All-Trades for hire.

I'll work on any type of site except ones that are illegal or express or disseminate hate.

I have experience with more technologies then I will likely remember to list here....

• Linux System Administration
  • Linux System Programming
  • PHP5/MySQL/MariaDB - WordPress, Kohana, CodeIgnitor, Joomla, Drupal
  • JavaScript(EcmaScript) - jQuery, YUI3
  • Node.js / mongoDB - express, passport, restify
  • HTML5 / CSS3
  • BASH
  • Perl
  • Java
  • Python
  • C
  • C++
  • C#
  • Mobile development
  • SOAP APIs
  • RESTful APIs
  • oAuth / oAuth2
  • etc..

I will quote for free and work for BTC.  I'll sign an NDA if you need.

Let me know what your needs are, I can help you achieve it quickly and affordably, and in our favourite crypto currency.

I'll give a special discount if your project is related to BTC. (At my discretion.)

I'm also willing to entertain partnership offers where I can take a part of the proceeds. (You'd have to pay me too, but less.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 04:02:53 AM

You'll get more replies or interest if you post a resume and show some examples of your work so people know what to expect.

canadiannomad (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:40:40 AM

You'll get more replies or interest if you post a resume and show some examples of your work so people know what to expect.

Thanks for the counsel.  To be honest, I'm not hard up for work.  I want BTC jobs cause I'd like to add them to my portfolio cause I love the currency and want more of it -- directly.

Besides, I am not a designer, nor do I claim to be, so most of my work really doesn't display well, is behind the scenes making peoples' designs work as desired, or is protected by NDAs.

It would be naïve to trust a resume posted on a public forum, just as it would be naïve to post it.  I think you can understand that on a crypto currency forum, one might be the type of person that doesn't like the idea of flashing all their history publicly to the world...

I'm a freelancer and always have been.  The number of companies I've worked for are too many to name or even remember. And why bother?  Do you want to know what I did 5 years ago, or what I can do for you right now?  If you question my abilities or want to see what I can do, or a proof of prowess, then ask, I'd be glad to provide Smiley

Trust, as you can imagine, is earned.  Currently I only have 2 posts on this forum, no no cred there.  If someone reaches out to me looking for a developer for hire, I'll help them do their task, then ask for payment and a recommendation on the forum.  I'd like to prove trustworthiness and abilities by actions, not by a document that says nothing.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:41:42 AM

Good luck! Smiley
canadiannomad (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:01:35 AM

Good luck! Smiley
Thanks!
If I came off as crass in my reply, I'm sorry...

In my experience I've found resumes to be woefully inadequate to judge a programmer (and I've hired quite a few).

Trust and communication are the cornerstones, and they can't be conveyed from just one person in an online forum or a resume.... There would need to be something else -- an olive branch.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: