April 23, 2024, 03:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: permanent ..DUP.. is permanent
aye - 2 (50%)
nay - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🀄️ Puzzles, games and giveaways 💰 on hold 🏆  (Read 31573 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
poptok1 (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 05:05:41 PM

Miiike takes the lead, second with 10 points yeswepump. Mike8 and Cent21, 5 points.
Anything can still happen. THX2Miiike4nice word. 

{3p}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT5515B081D34✛✛✛✛✛258877DOGE

Hint: 1A_A1
looks like an emoji?
Mirrored, reversed, with nothing in the middle.
secret magic spell: when there was no puzzle posted for the day, you can call out a puzzle with "Bedazzling Hex" spell. If your wand is fully charged with good mana, new puzzle will appear shortly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:27:12 PM

Got it, 250.1 doge

give me link how i use the code?

Here...

how to participate in this program?
I tried to puzzle, but I can not give up this picture

Allow me to help answering this; to participate on this game and winning it, you simply only need three things: your time, your logic, and an account on certain sites (this far, they're yobit and betcoin.ag although the admin said he might want to broaden his selection and add sites other than yobit).

The puzzle are given once a day (sometimes twice) by the admin at a random time. Once the puzzle posted, you will race with other users here to find the correct solution as well as being the fastest because once someone find the correct answer, he'll redeem the code and anyone who try to claim after that will only get "code was activated on..." or similar things like that.

How do we know that we have solved the puzzle correctly?

Well, (suppose the puzzle was yobicode) just go to https://yobit.net/en/yobicodes, replace the symbols on the puzzle with your answer, then click claim. If your answer is correct, you'll get "code is successfully activated", congratulation and don't forget to post here to tell other people here that you've activate it to save other people's time trying to solve what was already solved. While if you're wrong, you'll get "incorrect code" and you'll need to re-think.

Hope that helps.

Sorry, I got that first, this might sounds unfair because maybe you've got the answer but can't claim it because you didn't know how. So, I think it'll only be fair if we do it this way, tell me the answer for that puzzle (by PM is better I think, because if you do it here, it'll be insubstantial post). I solve it on my first attempt, so I gave you 5 chances to guess correctly and if you did it right, I'll generate a new code with the same amount and maybe Poptok1 (if you don't mind) will be so kind to (upon my information here) revoke my winning point from this puzzle and put it on Musbang's behalf?
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 07:08:31 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 03:51:54 PM by poptok1

@Miiike, that's nice how you wanted to help this Musbang character but I think he was just trying to make some easy posts here. Probably no word from him? Points go to you M8. Lets assume that only during 12h window points can be redirected. We will avoid the mess in the future, with 12h window.
NEW CODE IS READY : MULTIPART TODAY : CLAIM

{2p}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITE✫✫970B912A7C8E5919A✤✤DOGE

Hint: ✤✤
this puzzle meaning was lost in history  Undecided
newest version ✫✫

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:17:13 AM

Yeah, no words. And I agree, after more than 12 hours, I think it is long enough to wait and the offer is expired now. Although I hope Musbang could join on the next puzzle. The excitement of racing with others when new puzzle comes up is... Irreplaceable. (Maybe you got bored with this, but...) I once again want to thank you, Poptok1 for giving us this opportunity.

Anyway, I got the puzzle. It's been sitting for two hours with no one claiming. Guess everybody is sleeping right now  Cheesy
Luckily it was daylight on my side.

52---FF, 200.00 DOGE
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 01:07:29 PM

Part 2 for today is up. I also thank you for support. No players, no games Smiley
Till next time, later today.

{2p}

Daily micro-giveaway part II.

YOBIT0FD8DD26❐❐❐A0∆∆FD7F760DOGE

Hint:electronic entertainment expo
7*8+√9=∆

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:14:08 PM

Claimed 200.05000000 DOGE

EEE 59
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 07:12:58 PM

Last one today. How are you finding smaller rewards but posted in more frequent fashion?
It might be, that Saturday will become multipart puzzles day. Good way for equalizing chances.
Cheers and as always satay tuned.

{2p}

Daily micro-giveaway part III.

YOBITD☆☆4567F7A27☆☆3725B7E3DOGE

Hint: for example "Barça"/"Blaugrana" or "The Hornets" also "The Reds"

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:56:38 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 08:07:38 PM by Miiike
Merited by poptok1 (5)

If it didn't put you on so much trouble for having to post multiple times a day and think of some puzzle too, then it'll be a great idea to catch up some points for those who left behind... or to make sure the winner (I am talking about me) goes even further.

But this thing actually give me an idea. If I may propose one thing to make this game more interesting:

Handicap
A command to reduce someone's point for winning the next puzzle to 1, no matter what the actual value of the puzzle is. Can only be used once per user per period, and only by an user who have scored some point on the current period (this to prevent an abuse by creating alt simply to make someone on a great misery of repeated and unlimited 1 point). The user on the first position, however can't use this command.

For example, applied on this period's puzzle, it became like this:

1. Miiike is not allowed to enter the command to reduce anyone's point unless he was moved to second place. Only then he can use the command.

2. The only eligible users to issue the command are yeswepump, mike8, and cent21 because only these users have "officially" joined the challenge.

3. Suppose yeswepump enter the code, Handicap: Miiike, then...
  • Miiike win the very next puzzle worth 3p, he only get 1p because he got handicapped
  • Miiike actually didn't win the next puzzle, yeswepump did. Yeswepump will get 3p and the handicap status is still linger on Miiike
  • Miiike won the puzzle after the one won by yeswepump, worth 2p, he only got 1p because of the handicap, and the handicap status is removed
  • For the next day's puzzle, mike8 put a command Handicap: Miiike (poor me, everyone must be loving me too much) then the point 1-3 will repeat
  • For the next puzzle, however, cent21 put Handicap: yeswepump despite yeswepump is on the 2nd position, then a handicapped stat will lingers on yeswepump and the next puzzle won by yeswepump only worth 1p
  • Or... the worst scenario: on the very first puzzle (we are talking about the day when point one happened):
          *Yeswepump put Handicap: Miiike
          *Mike8 put Handicap: Miiike
          *Cent21 put Handicap: Miiike
    Then Miiike next 3 winnings will only worth 1p. Very bad it seems, but at least after that, no one can put a handicap on him for the rest of the period unless someone new is joining the challenge.

4. Due to having 3 people put handicap on him, Miiike is now at 4th position and yeswepump on 1st. Miiike is now can issue the handicap command once to anyone as he is no longer on 1st period.

It will be so much fun!!!

Anyway, The answer is FC and FC, worth 200 doge
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 11:24:46 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 09:34:26 PM by poptok1

Introducing new rules: RPG baby!

Handicap ✅ / ❎
A command to reduce someone's point for winning next puzzle to 1.
Activation: post with bold text #Handicap->user name
Active duration: till handicapped user proves his claim, no longer than 1 period.
Regeneration: no, can only be used once per period. Can't be used by person with highest score.
Cumulative: yes ( more than 1 handicap can be assigned to 1 contester )

Mana
Resource for magical spells (spells, usually hidden across this board )
Activation: vary (spell dependant) Duration: vary (spell dependant)
Regeneration: yes ( every 4 puzzle points gives 1 Mana )
Cumulative: yes ( can be gathered up to 4rounds )

Curse
Randomly assigned disadvantage(?)
Can consist of buffs or debuffs, puzzles trapped with Curse are always marked.
Activation:  upon puzzle solving confirmation. Regeneration: no. Cumulative: no.
Active duration: 24 hours

Known Items 🌂
(all items are eternal, last through periods and rounds ending, player can hold 1item of each type)

🗼 - magic beckon: redirects lost mana at random player [more info]
🌂 - antieverything umbrella: Protects players against all kinds of stats disruption, one time use, passive.
🔑 - key: Opens magical doors, one time use at player will.
🔮 - crystal ball: boosts holders mana regeneration by 2 for next two puzzles solved, passive.
💣 - booby trap: subtract points from score instead of adding them, when marked player solves a puzzle
      (invisible on the scoreboard while set), 1time use.
🔗 - magic chain: If a puzzle was anonymously solved, holder of the chain can grab item attached to the puzzle, 1time use.
🎱 - magic 8ball: use it and gain knowledge about next puzzle posting time.

Rune Stones
🈯 - green rune, doubles the amount of dogecoins received, when added in front of a spell.
🈚 - yellow rune stone, needed for runes transmutation, does nothing by itself.
🈵 - red rune, add it at the end of your proof post and it will triple the points for the current puzzle.
      Remember to use it correctly, otherwise it will reset all your points to zero!
🈳 - blue rune, rare, can not be stolen from holder, merges with warlock's palm, making Lex spells
      to drain only 3mana, disintegrates within a week of round end.

Companions
🐁 - tiny companion mouse, when released has 25% chance to fetch 4points(decided with random nr generator),
      with successful fetch mouse goes back to the owners inventory.
😸 - cat, has 25%chance to fetch 4points, 50%chance for return to owner upon release(no matter if fetch
      successful), cats can't coexist with rodents in the same inventory bag!
🐸 - Mr frog, his sticky tongue can grab items from a puzzle regardless of who solves it. 2times use, no need to
      be preset (passive), does not work at night[17GMT] and weekends (he has family, ya know!?)
🐍 - snake, it's sticks to you and until repelled it eats one point per 24hours. umbrella, cat and chain will scare it off.

Spells
Two types of common spells are available.
Lex type spells and Hex type. Main difference between the two is mana usage.
Hex spells consume only 1Mana point upon casting where Lex type drains all your magic energy.
Some story's tell about uncommon, dangerous and vicious spells left by the elders... but that's just rumours(?)
Why use magic? Because its fun Smiley

Ancient sword shard with                Horadric          Apprentice scroll  Apprentice scroll    Magician scroll
peculiar engravings on it.                   Cube                  Level 1.               Level 2.              Level 3.

poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 01:31:33 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 02:28:53 PM by poptok1

ultramaledicam Lex - no more curse, spell nullifies curse, save it for future use
Just a quick note: at the end of this round, mana points will be reset. (to avoid unbalance)
Also spells and commands posted alone, will be deleted after activation. (to avoid clutter)
Let's see how our game progresses, quite a serious change, hope I will keep good track of things.
Obviously in case of my error (unintended) please PM me. NEW PUZZLE ->

⭕ {2p} ⭕

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT1818585367883827⚪⚪⚪⚪D4DOGE

Hint: Swedish pop group, topping the radio charts worldwide from 1974 to 1982.

⭕ Curse of nullum punctorum. No points for this puzzle.

edit: code redeemed

Mike8

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:13:36 AM

Hehe, it looks very interesting!
Shame I am not active enough to make it matter..

I do have a question though: are these RPG commands available anytime, for anyone?
I didn't read up, so I apologize in advance if this is cleared up and I've just miss it. But what if for example player Mike8 brings in some friends and all of them will just handicap Miiike each and every round? I hope that there will be a way to prevent this, like only the ones with at least one redeemed code (in the previous round?) can use the RPG commands.
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 11:37:53 AM

Hehe, it looks very interesting!
Shame I am not active enough to make it matter..
I do have a question though: are these RPG commands available anytime, for anyone?
I didn't read up, so I apologize in advance if this is cleared up and I've just miss it. But what if for example player Mike8 brings in some friends and all of them will just handicap Miiike each and every round? I hope that there will be a way to prevent this, like only the ones with at least one redeemed code (in the previous round?) can use the RPG commands.
Hi.
Basic commands ( handicap ) are available after 1st solved puzzle, for everyone with at least 1 point.
You can use them only 1 time per round. They are consumable, non regenerative.
Every 4 points gathered, you get 1 mana. Mana can be gathered through all 4 rounds, its cumulative.
There is more: Yesterday I have hidden a magic scroll, somewhere in my posts. Apprentice Scroll level1 with basic magic spells. First person that finds it and shares with others its location(link, not the scroll) will get a tiny prize (50DOGE). Usually when you are looking for something, it is a good practice to start searching from the bottom or from the top. Witch way you gonna take? Smiley

poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:39:11 PM

Additional hint for scroll search: Both Mikes already tried looking from the bottom up... with no success.
                                                      I'm #100% positive that you will find it, old M8s!
                                                      You can trust me  on this.

{2p}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT4681◼◼11C6◼8714◼F78421DOGE

Hint: puzzles games and giveaways?

First final round starts tomorrow. If you are new here than your chances for big prize are very slim, however you are kindly welcome to take part anyway. Those games have not even started for good. I think we are in poptok1 giveaways 1.0. Beta tests are now officially over. If any question regarding joining this game, just PM me.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:55:01 PM

LOL, you make me confused for a little while and literally LOLed when I see that the answer is very clear. In fact, I'm still smiling when I type this because it was so obvious that I wonder how could I missed it at the first time.

Answer: E-D-A-A from the subject of the post, the upper cased one. 250.05 Doge

Extra: Well, hello... Why don't you come out and meet us here?
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 11:36:35 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 11:53:22 AM by poptok1

Miiike posted link to scroll so its not a secret any more, leve1 spells where added to post #372 with minor tweaks in Lexspell2.
1st final round has officially started. Good luck 2 all.

⭕{4p}⭕

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT7511A6D5☆☆☆☆4DBA6C5BF0DOGE

Hint: pokazywarka.pl/☆☆☆☆☆☆/ (paste crossword-puzzle solution instead of ☆ and visit this link)

⭕Curse of silentium notitia. Every active participant gets PM'd about upcoming puzzle. Except the one touched by curse.
Edit: code redeemed

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:54:09 AM

I got it, "wallet" leads me to 400 doge. The curse is unavoidable, sadly. Well, at least it has a big point  Wink
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 07:30:28 PM

Why use magic? Because of levels. Later on, magical spells, for example "give money" will be available, maybe level 3 spell? Not sure yet. One thing is certain, sorcerer (you) will have to be at certain level and have at least 10 mana to cast such magic. Level 2 spells will be introduced after one of magic apprentices(you) casts 10 times. (added 2 magic FAQ)

{2p}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITF08C20B37B47082A3A03DBDOGE

Hint: Red numbers are a part of the code, green are not.
Add Red to green
e voila !

KosmoKisa
Legendary

Activity: 1687
Merit: 1002

🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:27:25 AM

Puzzle solved 260.00000000 DOGE was successfully activated! thanks poptok1    ♥‿♥
   YOBITF08C28B37B47082A5A03DBDOGE
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 07:46:48 PM

Hi. New small puzzle is ready. Fun with flags.
Check first post if you new here, good luck and stay tuned.

{2p}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT9☆☆☆41436E9B0172CC96AFDOGE

тұcпaл: soon to be tuspal, president announces alphabet switch.

pick the proper flag

Omura

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

F79 the the proper flag

255doge was given from the code, thanks Smiley

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: