Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 07:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to know about AimBtc's authenticity  (Read 1433 times)
tharani (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 05:01:02 AM

@tharani now the site is closed what is your action?

I don't trust AimBtc anymore,

I am monitoring with 0.008 btc or something.

Deposit Amount : 0.01397735 BTC
Deposit date:
Nov-22-2016 02:01:38 PM
Deposit Release
Set Compound Rate

Total Earnings:
0.00567735 BTC

Site seems extremely fishy , i am gonna buy three Antminer's S9 and a Solar Panel fellow btc miners.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 04:18:58 AM

Site is Offline this morning.

This page (https://aimbtc.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

For now the site is offline i should probably ask the chat operator why the address is in a road lol.

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

Check the last post update maybe i can buy an s5 in an month or two and an s9 later when i take up form filling.
 i am gonna buy three Antminer's S9 and a Solar Panel fellow btc miners.
Hope you have successfully purchase an s5 by now and started learning what mining is all about.Watch out for the high light bills that comes with mining apart from that i am not sure you will be getting any coins.Either way good luck.
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:31:10 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 04:14:32 AM by tharani

Don't worry form filling is a bit hard probably , will take up lot of time to type and also energy data entry is easy , there are several packages starting from 5 pages a day , i needn't even type i can just convert image to text and proof read and paste as text file and get paid , that way it saves a lot of time and is almost accurate except blurred images which need special attention , but i can correct blurred images online too.

i am gonna start with 5 pages a day plan and then slowly upgrade to higher plans.

in 3- 6 month's i can save up for Antminer s9's.

For 20 pages a day package i get paid 800 usd , i am gonna get material tommorow for 5 pages a day package.

i can setup solar power and i don't wanna setup with my home power so probably i am gonna have to save up for that too.

Thank's don't worry about me i can research one or the other income opportunity and make some saving's for the miner's.

All the best for your future.

Most of these websites are a waste of time and scam's they just want to steal our money and cheat us i don't know why the fuck they wanna cheat and earn instead of working and stuff and making legit money , they deserve to be in jail.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: