Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
TripleHeXXX (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:24:49 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 08:25:43 AM by TripleHeXXX
Merited by OgNasty (1), RussiaCoinDotInfo (1)

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:48:05 AM

Hello All,

As a long time user of Cryptopia I can say this is the best site for all of your crypto needs.  I especially like the marketplace, and have sold many items there.  The arbitrage page is awesome in finding some great deals across exchanges.  The term deposits are another feature unique to Cryptopia I use to hold my coins while earning interest. I enjoy the rewards and the lotto.  Cryptopia also has an exchange which is what the majority of crypto sites are and I am a heavy trader. 

So if you are looking for more than just a simple exchange, a place where crypto should be and how it should be used, then come to Cryptopia. 

WayaWolf,
Long time user of Cryptopia
Shareholder in Cryptopia
Advocate for Cryptopia

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 12:11:21 PM

Hello All,

As a long time user of Cryptopia I can say this is the best site for all of your crypto needs.  I especially like the marketplace, and have sold many items there.  The arbitrage page is awesome in finding some great deals across exchanges.  The term deposits are another feature unique to Cryptopia I use to hold my coins while earning interest. I enjoy the rewards and the lotto.  Cryptopia also has an exchange which is what the majority of crypto sites are and I am a heavy trader. 

So if you are looking for more than just a simple exchange, a place where crypto should be and how it should be used, then come to Cryptopia. 

WayaWolf,
Long time user of Cryptopia
Shareholder in Cryptopia
Advocate for Cryptopia

I only notice cryptopia when they added pesobit in their exchange and truly it has huge community and thats the reason why pesobit got so huge price up when it added on exchanger, and overall rating for me for using this exchanger is good since i don't face any problem regarding for my withdrawals and deposits, and if this good deed well continue cryptopia will grow for more.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3037

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:32:20 PM

wooot wooot Nice hex lets start!
I try to get an good Signatur for cryptopia in the next weeks and hope i can make a signature camp. And Cryptopia exchange is realy nice crazy awesome, and if dont Troll in Chat you can get lot of help there!  Nice working Devs, Admins, Mods, Team!  For me one of the best exchange!

Regards Lafu

LADAcoin

Activity: 456

LADA <[¤]> ΛAΔA ✯ 2016

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 08:47:55 PM

I use this exchange for almost a year.

The first exchange for my coins.

Cryptopia - The BEST Exchange for me!

cgt99

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:56:47 PM

Great news.

I´ve been waiting for mineshaft 2.0 for a while now, looking forward to it.

Cryptopia is a legit place with a good exchange and when a wallet is offline there is a reason for it,
and support is quick to give an explanation, or in the chat.

Good luck  Wink
wahyoezz25

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:00:16 PM

GOOD NEWS

DOT coin for the future. awesome !! best exchange for me !! yeah.. Cheesy
Bigjohnson124

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Netcoins are the best coins!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:01:12 PM

Cryptopia is the best exchange I can find. The community is great and very helpful, always fun and good for a laugh in the trollbox. I like being able to tip others and the rewards there are awesome. You can get coins rewards for trading, mining and chatting. Lighting fast trading engine, speedie fast deposits and withdraws. It always seems to run very smoothly and issues are slim to none. Don't just take my word for it though. Come check out cryptopia today and find out for yourself. Smiley

p.s.

Look into DOTcoin, its Cryptopia's official currency to buy services, list coins and even buy shares entitling you to equity in the company.

Cheers
SasuBelmont

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:03:23 PM

I've been using this exchange for more than one year, it's UI is pretty nice and smooth to look.

Btw, I love it's own coin (DOT). I'm holding a nice amount for the future!  Smiley
greenmo

Activity: 194

Mo Green

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:07:07 PM

Great exchange; Has been very good for PIGGY '(oo)'  Expect to be using Cryptopia for many years to come!
mvcv114

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:10:58 PM

To anyone looking for a real exchange:

Cryptopia always operates with the community in mind.  There has never been an instance where I cannot post a question and get a response from one of the core founders - and it is more than 1 person.  They do not support any coins that are questionable and everything is above board and transparent.

The main people at Cryptopia do not pretend to know what they are doing - because they don't have to - they already know what they are doing and they do it very well.

mvcv114

Cryptopia user and shareholder.
DJ1554

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:26:57 PM

Cryptopia,  This is the best exchange I have been on to date.

The site is friendly and easy to use aswell as having the best community I have seen, full of helping hands and some great discussion.

The owners have taken away voting for submitting coins and now give them a thorough screening which stops the shitcoins that find there way on other sites.

Dot is the coin of what I and others call Topia and can be used to purchase allsorts in the market place , I joined about 2months ago and have been on everyday since.

Jedi2181.

Come Join us say hello.
authentist

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

God take, God give.

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:35:22 PM

My Cryptopia combines fast trading fun with sponsored funds to get started faster,
getting the latest informations by meeting people from all over the planet in the chat,

and has by far the best support !

sincerely riseup

As a german native speaker and owner of University's Certificate III in English, I offer you professional translation for payment in bitcoin. english / german. half the agreed payment in advance, rest when happy with the result.
Cristian8989

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:49:47 PM

I'm an user of Cryptopia almost 6 month, i made many new friends there, and I receive a lot of help about Mining with CPU & GPU in the Chat, a lot of tips too and many rewards.
The Dark Theme is awesome, It's help in my long nights.
I hope be user many years.
waya

Activity: 576

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 10:01:31 PM

Way to many posts to comment on that I neglected to mention in my earlier post.

Simple truth is this, try the site out, come into the troll box and say hi, explore the site and you will be hooked on Cryptopia!

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3037

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:04:31 PM

Nice true words!  Everyone how wants to be a Part of Cryptopia can do a signature in his Profil settings!  pm me for signature!

krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 10:07:03 PM

Really like the Marketplace. I have a listing at cryptopia.lifetime.domains

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
SirPol84

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:11:19 PM

Hi friends!!1

For me, Cryptopia is the best exchange for cryptos. 4 Reasons for this.

1- Have people around the world and everytimes you can talk whit somebody in the chat.Is very nice and some crazy...

2- The most important reason why I like Cryptopia and I recommend it, is because it is very easy to find help on the operation of the web. Is very easy contact whit the support. You can talk whit they in the chat. This is important for me, It gives me security

3- It has 300 coins list, the possibilities of doing business are very large and the volume is beginning to grow.

4- They are really fast in payments and in the nearly two years that I'm here, I never hate a problem for the money.

PD/ They have DOT coin, offical site coin. Is great and eachday is going up!!!!

LONG LIVE CRYPTOPIA!!!!

herny31

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:14:06 PM

www.cryptopia.co.nz is a site of the most reliable, friendly ,. sinduda the best exchange on the web

ReydeApio

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:18:52 PM

Another Cryptopia fan - I've always liked the general vibe of the Trollbox and their usage of DOT to both transparently fund development and incentivize shareholders. I'd venture a guess that no other exchange has more people active in the crypto community voluntarily invested as shareholders in the exchange they use daily.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: