Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3037

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:36:35 AM

Dont mess around   Smiley  !    Cheeers Hope the Sigt fans now happy as hell and i wish you good luck with the crapy wallet !   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:01:21 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 03:28:33 AM by xtraelv

finally, thanks to cryptopia to release our funds after several weeks. As you may saw i have deleted a few posts but i must state that i regret after seeing the following bashing from your discord admins:

I noticed that the signatum.io website has crashed and that people are now complaining about issues with their personal wallets on reddit, steemit and bitcointalk.

Cryptopia gets bashed whenever a coin has issues. People tend to talk shit until the problem is solved. The Cryptopia team have to solve a lot of problems that the coin developers should be solving - that is why some coins get delisted after the initial problem is solved.

Cryptopia has only recently grown to a big exchange. To some of us it is more like a big family.  Longterm members like myself are protective of this exchange.

EDIT: I notice that Cryptopia also now have issued an official response: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:53:47 AM

xtraelv, you can fud and troll as much as you want with your cryptopia buddies, here, on twitter, reddit, 4chan, steemit, in the ann thread of signatum and in your own reality bubble (cryptopia discord), oh sorry, i mean in your familiy of course Cheesy the words and actions of the admins on discord speaks for itself as well as the official statement  (especially the last sentence), feel free to keep trying but the disinformation strategy will FAIL.

It isn't Cryptopia that FAKED emails and circulated on Twitter and 4chan.

Signatum claims to be Ddosed but their cloudflare is working fine.

Time will be the test.  Time will prove who the trolls and scammers are.

As you may saw i have deleted a few posts

Yes - I noticed. I stand by everything that I have said.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
MySeriousFaceIsOn

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:33:34 AM

So is ti460 going to apologize as much as he did post FUD?
Mrskrill

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:29:46 PM

I can't find google authy to lock my account all I see is pin code.. Where can I find google authy... I don't trust this code of a thing
tAoC

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

finally, thanks to cryptopia to release our funds after several weeks. As you may saw i have deleted a few posts but i must state that i regret after seeing the following bashing from your discord admins:

I noticed that the signatum.io website has crashed and that people are now complaining about issues with their personal wallets on reddit, steemit and bitcointalk.

Cryptopia gets bashed whenever a coin has issues. People tend to talk shit until the problem is solved. The Cryptopia team have to solve a lot of problems that the coin developers should be solving - that is why some coins get delisted after the initial problem is solved.

Cryptopia has only recently grown to a big exchange. To some of us it is more like a big family.  Longterm members like myself are protective of this exchange.

EDIT: I notice that Cryptopia also now have issued an official response: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
interesting hear the offical stanpoint. however not totally sure which side to belive.
we will see future of signatum and of cryptopia.
dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

Really good support for the 2 incidents I've had.

However it lags all the time, pretty bad in the afternoons EUTZ.
Other than that Cryptopia is one of the best.

sarcasm? plain troll? or just a cryptopia account?

Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:39:01 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 05:26:18 PM by Bumbr

This official response and your arguments are 100% fiction. Before the delisting Cryptopia wrote about some "enterprise level" wallet bullshit. Signatum devs are always in the discord and communicating with community almost every day. If cryptopia wrote here something like "sigt should update their leveldb version to 1.XX", than community immediately asked devs "WTF?" But they pointed this after delisting. That's why i think all those argumentation is bullshit like these "enterprise level" arguments.

P.S.
Pointing to the delisting reason after delisting really unprofessional and stupid.
darkquad2

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:15:26 AM

Noticed the Cryptopia login screen is hanging my browser and eating 100% of one CPU core.
Are you mining there guys?
duybuom2010

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:57:54 AM

You say stopping us from losing coins (eg money) is the reason for the 200 claims. I was able to strike 51% and be able to trade fast. Can delay the availability of your coin for up to 24 hours. Note this before confirming that you are transferring these coins into your wallet here on Cryptopia.
Yes, as long as I use cryptopia for commerce, I've never had a problem with deposite and withdrawal. all is good
Mrskrill

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:33:18 AM

please why is the site hanging...

Please forgive me I should not have used you guys,please allow me to just access my account this once.
When I registered the site was running like speed of light, I deposited now to login to the site is a problem, it keep hanging will not let me reach login area..

I just thank God I almost deposited 1k USD, due to what I read here...

Please let me access my account again please, so that I can leave for good
ju34400

Merit: 511

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:40:39 AM

Noticed the Cryptopia login screen is hanging my browser and eating 100% of one CPU core.

same for me
apparently its a maj but taking more time than expected

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/910314449084440577
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

I can't find google authy to lock my account all I see is pin code.. Where can I find google authy... I don't trust this code of a thing

You need the google authenticator APP on your phone. If you scroll down for each thing in the security settings you can set up google authenticator.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:45:38 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 11:58:33 AM by xtraelv

please why is the site hanging...

Please forgive me I should not have used you guys,please allow me to just access my account this once.
When I registered the site was running like speed of light, I deposited now to login to the site is a problem, it keep hanging will not let me reach login area..

I just thank God I almost deposited 1k USD, due to what I read here...

Please let me access my account again please, so that I can leave for good

You can't deposit US$ on Cryptopia - if you had logged onto the site you would have seen that. They don't do US$

Pointless asking for Technical Support on here. Cryptopia staff rarely visit this site.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:49:08 AM

Yeah they are busy mining skunk hash according to some people.  Grin

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:53:36 AM

This official response and your arguments are 100% fiction. Before the delisting Cryptopia wrote about some "enterprise level" wallet bullshit. Signatum devs are always in the discord and communicating with community almost every day. If cryptopia wrote here something like "sigt should update their leveldb version to 1.XX", than community immediately asked devs "WTF?" But they pointed this after delisting. That's why i think all those argumentation is bullshit like these "enterprise level" arguments.

P.S.
Pointing to the delisting reason after delisting really unprofessional and stupid.

This is a SIGT team members comments when they visited Cryptopia.

SIGT  DEV (the guy that writes the code) admited writing malicious scrypt to take down another coin network and mining pool for financial gain of other SIGT team member.
Proof is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6tz3ro/what_happened_with_signatum_official_dev_doc/

Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

This is a SIGT team members comments when they visited Cryptopia.
Yes, all was fine, idk why this ended with that stupid Signatum blaming by Cryptopia. Now devs updated levedb in 1 day and already released the wallet.
SIGT  DEV (the guy that writes the code) admited writing malicious scrypt to take down another coin network and mining pool for financial gain of other SIGT team member.
If you out of arguments, change the subject to Black PR. JFYI - Adam from the Burst coin visited few times sigt telegram channel and actually he has no claims to sigt devs. Actually the video from your link is support to Signatum community after Crowetic scam triggered panic sell and coin dump.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:29:05 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 10:45:54 PM by xtraelv

Yes, all was fine, idk why this ended with that stupid Signatum blaming by Cryptopia. Now devs updated levedb in 1 day and already released the wallet.

I don't know why one of the SIGT team members says that "Cryptopia is really doing everything they can do" while others SIGT team members call them incompetent on twittter.

SIGT have made no statement other than unsubstantiated accusations. Where are the technical details ?
This was their only official statement "problems at exchange due to their faults" that I could find.

The only people that have made a public statement including technical details are Cryptopia. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

If you out of arguments, change the subject to Black PR. JFYI - Adam from the Burst coin visited few times sigt telegram channel and actually he has no claims to sigt devs. Actually the video from your link is support to Signatum community after Crowetic scam triggered panic sell and coin dump.

Did you hear "the doctors" malicious code and market manipulation admissions ? Only in the crypto community they continue to support his product and worship him like a God. The crypto community never fails to amaze me.
The SIGT already started with a 1000 block instamine - which started before the public announcement. So technically a premine with virtually no difficulty. So the DEVs had their gear set up for mining before the public announcement and had the first easy blocks while people were still downloading the code and setting up their gear. They lied on day one.

cryptonist

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

I don't know why one of the SIGT team members says that "Cryptopia is really doing everything they can do" while others SIGT team members call them incompetent on twittter.

SIGT have made no statement other than unsubstantiated accusations. Where are the technical details ?
This was their only official statement "problems at exchange due to their faults" that I could find.

The only people that have made a public statement including technical details are Cryptopia. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Did you hear "the doctors" malicious code and market manipulation admissions ? Only in the crypto community they continue to support his product and worship him like a God. The crypto community never fails to amaze me.
The SIGT already started with a 1000 block instamine - which started before the public announcement. So technically a premine with virtually no difficulty. So the DEVs had their gear set up for mining before the public announcement and had the first easy blocks while people were still downloading the code and setting up their gear. They lied on day one.

https://i.imgur.com/7g6w4v7.png

Don't know what your issue is besides being committed to Craptopia. As an unbiased customer of the exchange, let me tell you how shitty my experience has been with your top-notch exchange. It's not so much about who's right and who's wrong, it's more about standing by your customers and delivering authentic customer service. The Signatum team has an open Discord channel where they don't even ban the naysayers and enable constructive criticism. They have voice (yes, VOICE!) discussions on a regular basis where all developers engage openly with the community.

Compared to this, your beloved Craptopia's admin team banned an entire group of Signatum coinholders from their Discord for basically questioning them about the wallet maintenance issues. All within a matter of few hours. You could imagine two or three people being in the wrong, but a whole group of people!?!? The other day Elon Musk, a guy who is the CEO of 6 billion-dollar-plus companies, apologized to one of his customers for service issues on a Friday midnight. I would say Craptopia is run by a bunch of arrogant individuals because no one has even tried to approach the banned users and tried to make things right. On the contrary, the Signatum development team, which doesn't even get paid, apologized multiple times to its community for the wallet issues.

So you can blindly continue defending Craptopia, using issues from Signatum's past which bear no resemblance to the presence, but Craptopia's customer service is going to run them in the ground.

Give this a thought: this is the only exchange thread that is 20+ pages-long, with a laundry list of issues. Reality check maybe?

Good luck.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3037

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:51:02 PM

Don't know what your issue is besides being committed to Craptopia. As an unbiased customer of the exchange, let me tell you how shitty my experience has been with your top-notch exchange. It's not so much about who's right and who's wrong, it's more about standing by your customers and delivering authentic customer service. The Signatum team has an open Discord channel where they don't even ban the naysayers and enable constructive criticism. They have voice (yes, VOICE!) discussions on a regular basis where all developers engage openly with the community.

Compared to this, your beloved Craptopia's admin team banned an entire group of Signatum coinholders from their Discord for basically questioning them about the wallet maintenance issues. All within a matter of few hours. You could imagine two or three people being in the wrong, but a whole group of people!?!? The other day Elon Musk, a guy who is the CEO of 6 billion-dollar-plus companies, apologized to one of his customers for service issues on a Friday midnight. I would say Craptopia is run by a bunch of arrogant individuals because no one has even tried to approach the banned users and tried to make things right. On the contrary, the Signatum development team, which doesn't even get paid, apologized multiple times to its community for the wallet issues.

So you can blindly continue defending Craptopia, using issues from Signatum's past which bear no resemblance to the presence, but Craptopia's customer service is going to run them in the ground.

Give this a thought: this is the only exchange thread that is 20+ pages-long, with a laundry list of issues. Reality check maybe?

Good luck.

Why they get banned from there is they raged out there and talking shit ! And also you know nothing about what Cryptopia is and how the things !  I remeber a lot of Sigt users dosent know how about to use a Block explorer or what a Blockchain is and this users are raged out for no reasson ! But its over now wish you good luck somewhere else !

Regards Lafu

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: