Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2019, 07:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 153480 times)
Thirdspace

Activity: 1190
Merit: 719

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

I'm not trying to defend cryptopia here but
I received my BTX withdrawal in less than 10 minutes on sunday/monday midnight
though a few days earlier (friday) it took close 2 hours for my previous BTX withdrawal
so, cryptopia tried the best they can to fix whatever issues they have
It seems they are processing the withdrawals manually? can Lafu confirm this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:04:58 AM

though a few days earlier (friday) it took close 2 hours for my previous BTX withdrawal

Yeb a lot of done manuall because they check every thing for !!!  You are right !

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███

████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████

█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████

|▄█████████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄▀▀██░░░██▀▀▄▀██████
█████░██▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄██░█████
████░█▀▀░▄██▄▄▄██▄░▀░█░████
████░█▄▄░█░█░░░█░█░▄▄█░████
████░██▀░▀██▀▀▀██▀░▀▀█░████
█████░█░▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░█░█████
██████▄▀██░░▄██░░██▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀█▀░█▀▄█
████████████████████░░░░░▀▄
████▄▄▄▀██████████▄▄░░░░░░▀
███████▀▄░▀▄░░▀▀███▄█░░░░░█
██████▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░▀█▄█░█▄█▄
█████▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▄▀███████
█████░░░░█░███░█░░█░███████
█████▄░░░▀░▀▀▀░▀░▄▀▄███████
██████▄░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▀▄████████
████████▄▄░░░░▀▄▄██████████
█████████████▐░░░░█████████
█████████████▐▄▄▄▄█████████
██████▀█▀███▀▀▀███▀█▀██████
███████▄▀▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▀▄███████
█████████▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█████████
████████░█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█░████████
███████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░███████
██████░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀▀▀█░██████
█████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░█████
████░█▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀█░████
█████████▀▀▀███████████████
█████▀▀░░▄▄░░░▄████████████
█████▀▄░▀░▄▄▀▀░░▀▄░▄▀██████
█████░░▀█▀░░▀▀░▄░█▄▄▄▄█████
█████▌▀▄▐▌░█░▀░▀░█░░░░█████
██████▄░░█░░░▀▀░▄▀░▀░██████
████████▄▐▌░▄▄█████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀░███
████████████████▄░░░░░░░███
█████████████████▀░░░░░▐███
███████████████▀░░░░▄▄░████
█████████████▀░░░░▄████████
██████████▀▀░░░▄███████████
███████▀░░░▄▄██████████████
███▀▀▄▄▄███████▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░▀█████
██▀▀▀▀░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░▄░░▀▀█
░░▄░░░░▀▄░░█▄░░░▄▀░▄█░░░░░░
▀▄░▀█▄▄███▄███▄██▄███▄▄▀░▄▀
|ROULETTE
MINES
TOWERS
DICE
CRASH
──── ─── ─
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

@marvel213  my special friend i dont read anymore from you !!!!!!!!! where are you , would you not tell all here please that your coins back in your Account !!!!

Because they are back in your account cheeers !!!

Regards Lafu

Wow it's back in my account after 1 month and 8 days.  Roll Eyes  From .57 bitcoins worth of coins to .14 bitcoins worth now.  Couldn't collect masternode rewards over a month.  Roll Eyes  Embarrassed  I had to contact FDRS.  Roll Eyes  Funny you know who's coins are back in their accounts.  Cryptopia must put tabs on people to steal coins.

Once I sell this off I'm never going to use Cryptopia again.  Your quality of services and the support is laughable while you play hostage with people's money.  Trolling forums and deleting real issues at hand.  Not even a ticket reply or an apology for my losses.  Just cancelled withdraw.  Roll Eyes

I'm sure Cryptopia is losing customers everyday.  It's just going to get worse from here I'm sure.

Cryptopia seem to have a bit more problems than other exchanges when it comes to wallets, they have wallets "in maintenance" for a long time and I don't see why. I know other exchanges have wallets off-line for a while but Cryptopia has them off-line for days if not a couple of weeks at a time, my confidence in them is at rock bottom. I think they are going the way of Poloniex, grown too quickly without sufficient customer support.
Mr.Scott

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:39 AM

The maintenance of cryptopia wallet is over or how long it will take?
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

@marvel213  my special friend i dont read anymore from you !!!!!!!!! where are you , would you not tell all here please that your coins back in your Account !!!!

Because they are back in your account cheeers !!!

Regards Lafu

Wow it's back in my account after 1 month and 8 days.  Roll Eyes  From .57 bitcoins worth of coins to .14 bitcoins worth now.  Couldn't collect masternode rewards over a month.  Roll Eyes  Embarrassed  I had to contact FDRS.  Roll Eyes  Funny you know who's coins are back in their accounts.  Cryptopia must put tabs on people to steal coins.

Once I sell this off I'm never going to use Cryptopia again.  Your quality of services and the support is laughable while you play hostage with people's money.  Trolling forums and deleting real issues at hand.  Not even a ticket reply or an apology for my losses.  Just cancelled withdraw.  Roll Eyes

I'm sure Cryptopia is losing customers everyday.  It's just going to get worse from here I'm sure.

Cryptopia seem to have a bit more problems than other exchanges when it comes to wallets, they have wallets "in maintenance" for a long time and I don't see why. I know other exchanges have wallets off-line for a while but Cryptopia has them off-line for days if not a couple of weeks at a time, my confidence in them is at rock bottom. I think they are going the way of Poloniex, grown too quickly without sufficient customer support.

They have children managing the exchange now.  They weren't always like this.  They used to be great.  I remember using them last Spring/Summer and they were quick polite and support was great.  They always had stuck transaction problems but they were on it quickly.

Now they attack customers, troll forums, stuck transaction for weeks/months or don't even get their coins back..  Some people should have been compensated for their losses while Cryptopia made millions.  Cryptopia is not doing such things.   Their attitude is it's the customer's fault for buying and selling @ cryptopia.

It's best to stay away from these kind of exchanges/people.
marvel213

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

What a nightmare.  I just sold all my coins @ 0.44 bitcoin loss.  Moved my coins to a competent exchange.

Time to move on.  Goodbye Craptopia.  Good riddance.
Vulcan32

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:01:47 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:34:04 PM by Vulcan32

I too can confirm that Cryptopia was good before but currently it's best to be avoided. NEO withdrawal (#3371022) stuck at processing since March 3. In February a NEO withdrawal went through in less than 30 minutes... I also sent a support ticket (#227549), but received an automatic email that I can expect an answer in 23 days. I hope it gets resolved sooner than that.

Cryptopia was a nice exchange, but issues like this make a lot of people disappointed. The clock is ticking and I'm sure every day they lose more and more customers... I hope they fix this mess soon.
marvel213

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

I too can confirm that Cryptopia was good before but currently it's best to be avoided. NEO withdrawal (#3371022) stuck at processing since March 3. In February a NEO withdrawal went through in less than 30 minutes... I also sent a support ticket (#227549), but received an automatic email that I can expect an answer in 23 days. I hope it gets resolved sooner than that.

Cryptopia is a nice exchange, but issues like this make a lot of people disappointed. The clock is ticking and I'm sure every day they lose more and more customers... I hope they fix this mess soon.

No cryptopia is not nice exchange.  They used to be but no more.  They are on the net to make money off you.  They do not provide good enough service to be NICE.  They are at bottom of the barrel.
Vulcan32

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Cryptopia is a nice exchange, but issues like this make a lot of people disappointed. The clock is ticking and I'm sure every day they lose more and more customers... I hope they fix this mess soon.

No cryptopia is not nice exchange.  They are on the net to make money off you.  They do not provide good enough service to be NICE.  They are at bottom of the barrel.

My bad. I meant "Cryptopia was a nice exchange". And yes, you are right, in the case of my blocked NEO withdrawal, they literally make money off me. NEO generates GAS, which they receive instead of me by holding my NEO hostage (it's still in withdrawal processing state) for more than 10 days now and counting... And as we can see from this forum and even their own forums, there are a lot of such cases recently. So my advice is to avoid using Cryptopia until they fix this mess (if they fix it at all).
marvel213

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Hey, guys.

I've had a failed/pending/processing withdrawal for quite a bit now, and I'm not sure what's up?
I did many withdrawals after this one, and I got the tokens in my wallet, almost instantly.

Withdraw #3351258. Created on 1/03/2018 10:10:00 PM

Major Problems & Cryptopia trying to play things down..
But being arrogant and contemptuous, as usual

I think its the beginning of the end.

Even if they get things sorted, they've pissed too many people off..

You've hit the nail on the spot.  Cryptopia needs to fire some people.  Their admin or PR people has turned into childish idiots who's only out there to make a buck and it's all your fault mentality.  That's not what the crypto space needs.  They need customer oriented people who's there to provide a service that excels other exchanges.  In the end they are only hurting themselves.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Hey, guys.

I've had a failed/pending/processing withdrawal for quite a bit now, and I'm not sure what's up?
I did many withdrawals after this one, and I got the tokens in my wallet, almost instantly.

You've hit the nail on the spot.  Cryptopia needs to fire some people.  Their admin or PR people has turned into childish idiots who's only out there to make a buck and it's all your fault mentality.  That's not what the crypto space needs.  They need customer oriented people who's there to provide a service that excels other exchanges.  In the end they are only hurting themselves.

More like they need to hire people as it's obvious they're way over their heads.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

Hey, guys.

If they cannot put some serious man on support side their business will be tag as bad one since this bad issue are already piling up and if there's new more problem comes then those old ones will be burried and bad mouthed people will come to spread bad thought's unto this site. Cryptopia is so shit now so I suggest better we should keep away for this site a little while untill they resolve and put some serious good manners on handling those issue's.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Babaioana

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

My account has been blocked for more than 24 hours.
How can I access my account?

Login on cryptopia  Babaioana
soulistyce

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

all my wridraws are pending, cant get help anywere,
im without any money bevause of that
username soulistyce

proof
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

Got all my pending withdrawal, guys do you suggest to use this exchange again?
I have a fucking problem that the coin i am investing for a long run is only available in Cryptopia and because this exchange is having problem everyone is selling coins and moving out of Cryptopia where i can collect whole bunch of cheap coins.
Its a real fucked Up situation.

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

all my wridraws are pending, cant get help anywere,
im without any money bevause of that
username soulistyce

proof

Don't worry bud, I wait 1 Month and 9 Days to get my coins in my wallet. you just made today so if everything is normal expect in few hours if not your coins will be halted and canceled after few weeks

marvel213

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

What a nightmare.  I just sold all my coins @ 0.44 bitcoin loss.  Moved my coins to a competent exchange.

Time to move on.  Goodbye Craptopia.  Good riddance.
Then Relax!  Smiley This simply good move rather just complaining about Cryptopia. Heard ETN blockchain had a chain split, so if anything it's Electroneum's fault. So, If you have enough ETN try trade into Btc.

Wasn't talking about ETN man.  Cryptopia held my coins hostage for 1 month and 8 days.  I lost .44 bitcoins because of them.
tolgacevdet

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

What hell is going on ? Withdrawal  and deposits were automatic and fast like all other exchanges since one week and today again it turned to manual or whatever,why again pending all deposits and withdrawals??What's the matter with cryptopia?Nodes,wallets,bla bla,what kind of wallet,withdrawal,deposit system you have?
tolgacevdet

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

Yeb a lot of done manuall because they check every thing for !!!  You are right !

Who check?Why does it turns manual ?It kills all trading.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Who check?Why does it turns manual ?It kills all trading.

Not all !!!   only the from the tickets, and dont get  finished for thereself !

█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███

████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████

█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████

|▄█████████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄▀▀██░░░██▀▀▄▀██████
█████░██▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄██░█████
████░█▀▀░▄██▄▄▄██▄░▀░█░████
████░█▄▄░█░█░░░█░█░▄▄█░████
████░██▀░▀██▀▀▀██▀░▀▀█░████
█████░█░▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░█░█████
██████▄▀██░░▄██░░██▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████████████████▀█▀░█▀▄█
████████████████████░░░░░▀▄
████▄▄▄▀██████████▄▄░░░░░░▀
███████▀▄░▀▄░░▀▀███▄█░░░░░█
██████▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░▀█▄█░█▄█▄
█████▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▄▀███████
█████░░░░█░███░█░░█░███████
█████▄░░░▀░▀▀▀░▀░▄▀▄███████
██████▄░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▀▄████████
████████▄▄░░░░▀▄▄██████████
█████████████▐░░░░█████████
█████████████▐▄▄▄▄█████████
██████▀█▀███▀▀▀███▀█▀██████
███████▄▀▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▀▄███████
█████████▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█████████
████████░█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█░████████
███████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░███████
██████░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀▀▀█░██████
█████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░█████
████░█▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀█░████
█████████▀▀▀███████████████
█████▀▀░░▄▄░░░▄████████████
█████▀▄░▀░▄▄▀▀░░▀▄░▄▀██████
█████░░▀█▀░░▀▀░▄░█▄▄▄▄█████
█████▌▀▄▐▌░█░▀░▀░█░░░░█████
██████▄░░█░░░▀▀░▄▀░▀░██████
████████▄▐▌░▄▄█████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀░███
████████████████▄░░░░░░░███
█████████████████▀░░░░░▐███
███████████████▀░░░░▄▄░████
█████████████▀░░░░▄████████
██████████▀▀░░░▄███████████
███████▀░░░▄▄██████████████
███▀▀▄▄▄███████▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░▀█████
██▀▀▀▀░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░▄░░▀▀█
░░▄░░░░▀▄░░█▄░░░▄▀░▄█░░░░░░
▀▄░▀█▄▄███▄███▄██▄███▄▄▀░▄▀
|ROULETTE
MINES
TOWERS
DICE
CRASH
──── ─── ─
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 214 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.