Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2019, 09:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 132982 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1034

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

hello i accidentally withdraw my Peercoin to a Potcoin address , i opened a ticket , not replied yet, can you please help me get back my Peercoins coz the wallet should have returned the balance , peercoin wallet cant take ppc 
here is the txid  9b221b007088016ed5812043c01fdccb2883791a337eda930709b15cf0055e08
here is the potcoin address  PAx2wKT9CfWXErskNut41KFEmX7FWZNhQV

You have allready an an reply on your Ticket !

The coins are confirmd on the chain so we cant do anything more for it , sry !!!

Check few times the adress and the coinadress if you do an withdraw next time !!

Regards Lafu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cakerchan

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

is cryptopia down?
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:04:22 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 12:40:48 AM by Lafu

Four Point Plan: CEO Update

Significant progress has been made by the team over the past fortnight, particularly in the area of our Customer Service Four Point Plan. I want to share some results with you as maintaining transparency is an important part of demonstrating that we can, and will, deliver on our promise of a fast, secure and customer focused cryptocurrency exchange.

I could not be more proud of our support staff, wider management and development teams in taking on the enormous task of working through the recent growth issues. Well done team.

1. The Cryptopia Help Centre:
With almost 2% of users accessing our Help Centre since launching on March 2, we can already see that our goal of providing you with better information has led to a reduction in support tickets. We are constantly adding to the Help Centre, so please contact us via Facebook Messenger if you have any ideas for an article. Video Tutorials are coming soon!

2. Support System Upgrade:
This project is well underway and scheduled to go live at the end of April. This will automate many of the processes we currently undertake manually and will have an immediate impact on response times. In the meantime, our new drop down support menu for new tickets has meant we have seen greater efficiency with dedicated support teams moving very quickly through ticket groups.

3. Staff:
Since December, our support team has grown by 150%. Our UK team is now fully trained and operational and there are plans in place to expand the team further in both regional centres.

4. Clear goals and targets:
In the last week, the Support Team have resolved 21% of open tickets. At current rates, we project that all outstanding tickets will be closed within three weeks (with some exceptions requiring in-depth technical input). We expect to deliver a 72 hour response time very soon.

On a final note, there have been rumours circulating in the community this week that Cryptopia has been compromised. I can categorically confirm that this is not the case. If you have been affected or are concerned by the spate of failed log in attempts, please see our FAQ article posted earlier this week.

Happy trading!

Alan Booth
CEO - Cryptopia
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 465
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:45:31 PM

Significant progress has been made by the team over the past fortnight, particularly in the area of our Customer Service Four Point Plan. I want to share some results with you as maintaining transparency is an important part of demonstrating that we can, and will, deliver on our promise of a fast, secure and customer focused cryptocurrency exchange.

I could not be more proud of our support staff, wider management and development teams in taking on the enormous task of working through the recent growth issues. Well done team.

With almost 2% of users accessing our Help Centre since launching on March 2, we can already see that our goal of providing you with better information has led to a reduction in support tickets. We are constantly adding to the Help Centre, so please contact us via Facebook Messenger if you have any ideas for an article. Video Tutorials are coming soon!

This project is well underway and scheduled to go live at the end of April. This will automate many of the processes we currently undertake manually and will have an immediate impact on response times. In the meantime, our new drop down support menu for new tickets has meant we have seen greater efficiency with dedicated support teams moving very quickly through ticket groups.

3. Staff:
Since December, our support team has grown by 150%. Our UK team is now fully trained and operational and there are plans in place to expand the team further in both regional centres.

In the last week, the Support Team have resolved 21% of open tickets. At current rates, we project that all outstanding tickets will be closed within three weeks (with some exceptions requiring in-depth technical input). We expect to deliver a 72 hour response time very soon.

On a final note, there have been rumours circulating in the community this week that Cryptopia has been compromised. I can categorically confirm that this is not the case. If you have been affected or are concerned by the spate of failed log in attempts, please see our FAQ article posted earlier this week.

Happy trading!

Alan Booth
CEO - Cryptopia

WOW...  And he's proud of this ?

"our goal of providing you with better information has led to a reduction in support tickets."
                                                                                                                                    If you count sending replies stating you are looking at issues, then yeah..

"I want to share some results with you as maintaining transparency is an important part of demonstrating that we can, and will, deliver on our promise of a fast, secure and customer focused cryptocurrency exchange."
                                                                                 As transparent as the masons... I for one have never been informed truthfully..

"we project that all outstanding tickets will be closed within three weeks"

This really is not something to be triumphant about.. it's discraceful.....

I remind Cryptopia again.   The funds you are withholding DO NOT BELONG TO YOU..

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:38:22 PM
Merited by edgar (1), FractalUniverse (1)

LTC Market Update

We are close to reinstating the LTC Base Market on Cryptopia and wish to advise users of the timeframes and process:

1.    The LTC Base Market will be re-opened at midday on Monday 26th March at 12:00pm (midday) NZ time

2.    Prior to re-opening, we will be removing all existing open orders from the LTC Base Market.
This is due to the current value of most coins not being the same as when the markets were closed,
so we are making the re-opening as fair as possible for all users.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

LTC Market Update

We are close to reinstating the LTC Base Market on Cryptopia and wish to advise users of the timeframes and process:

1.    The LTC Base Market will be re-opened at midday on Monday 26th March at 12:00pm (midday) NZ time

2.    Prior to re-opening, we will be removing all existing open orders from the LTC Base Market.
This is due to the current value of most coins not being the same as when the markets were closed,

that really is good news for litecoin & cryptopia!

is there any consideration going towards reinstating UNO Base Markets?

they were among cryptopias greatest additions and sorely missed after the removal without much reason nor explanation.

#UNOBaseMarkets
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

We are close to reinstating the LTC Base Market on Cryptopia
Are you anywhere close to enabling the ETN wallets? It's been almost 3 weeks since you started "investigating", I sent some ETN to my cryptopia wallet a day or two before you disabled it and they never arrived.
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 465
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

LTC Market Update

1.    The LTC Base Market will be re-opened at midday on Monday 26th March at 12:00pm (midday) NZ time

2.    Prior to re-opening, we will be removing all existing open orders from the LTC Base Market.

Time would be better spent and resources more productive if Craptopia sorted out existing issues
before introducing new coins and opening base-markets..

Why does this not surprise me..  It's just another example of greed before customer service !!!

dannyprats

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

When will the ETN wallet be available again?
Kucoin already solved the problem in the network this week
Why is not it solved on Cryptopia?

3. Staff:

Happy trading!

Alan Booth
CEO - Cryptopia

FractalUniverse

Activity: 924
Merit: 555

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

Lafu: what about doge base markets? any estimations?
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

The fucking motherfucker Cryptopia!

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

Why do you have fun with other money Huh

I can not trade! Price decreases   

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

https://kephost.com/image/JaGa

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
bobafett

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

Did you write to the support about that?
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

the support that takes 3 weeks to respond if at all...??
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

Are you sure?
I have few TKT's pending from Feb 02 with no fucking reply
Some of TKT's are been solved without any info and reply, Don;'t expect anything better from Cryptopia please, If you can just get your coins and try different Exchange.
@Cryptopia and @ Lafu I can see Charts about there new support upgrade and new hires and all that fucking bullshit, Please don't show how many people you have or how many people hire this month or last month, if you can than please show your work, Clear withdrawal which are pending from 2 months already.

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

Leave them negative trust. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

When I put a support ticket in, about a week ago, I got the reply pretty much saying it could take 6 weeks to get my problem resolved, luckily it was fixed within the day but the auto-reply (I think it was an auto reply) does not fill one with confidence if things are so backed up at Cryptopia that it could take 6 weeks to fix your problem.
Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

Hi, As Cryptopia is a better option for all of our crypto needs, I want to trade the MoneroV fork on this platform. Please confirm if I will be able to get the forked coin after this fork on Cryptopia.
Noojna

Activity: 648
Merit: 501

Join Localcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

I really like Cryptopia as an exchange; I would just like to know if they will ever list ECR20 tokens such as XYO, FLIXX or POStokens?

Thanks

```````````````██
`````````````█████
````````````███████▌
``````````▐██████▌
`````````██████▌`````██
````````██████``````████
```````██████``````██████
````````██████````██████
```██````██████▄▄██████````██
``████````▐██████████▌````████
`██████`````████████`````██████
`▐██████▌````██████````▐██████▌
```███████````▀██▀````███████
````███████````▀▀````███████
`````▐██████▌``````▐██████▌
```````███████````███████
````````███████▄▄███████
`````````▐████████████▌
```````````██████████
````````````████████
`````````````▐████▌
```````````````▀▀

LOCALCOIN
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Download

..Wallet..

..Whitepaper..

Paulus100

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

Are you sure?
I have few TKT's pending from Feb 02 with no fucking reply
Some of TKT's are been solved without any info and reply, Don;'t expect anything better from Cryptopia please, If you can just get your coins and try different Exchange.
@Cryptopia and @ Lafu I can see Charts about there new support upgrade and new hires and all that fucking bullshit, Please don't show how many people you have or how many people hire this month or last month, if you can than please show your work, Clear withdrawal which are pending from 2 months already.

I confirm! My INN coins are waiting from 5 February, that is 51 days, they have "Processing" status all the time and nothing can be done with them. After 40 days, support said, "I have escalated this to our Admin team to manually reprocess." Another week passed and nothing has changed.

And what does Cryptopia do during this time? They are adding new coins, instead of helping to solve previous problems! Of course, money is always useful for them, but the problems of current users are ignoring. I can not listen anymore about improving Cryptopia support, because these are ordinary lies.
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:39:36 AM

Please note that we have scheduled
an outage today at 2PM NZT for approximately 15 minutes to implement required upgrades.

Apologies for the inconvenience
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.